• Advertisement
    

2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Kmommy » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Blackswan wrote:
DreamLead wrote:I hope Charlie hasn't already been circumcised. That would be horrible especially since the doctors would need to catheterize him in order to get a sterile urine sample. & does anyone else find it weird that Vanessa didn't even have her mother at the birth?

Was she at Lily's birth? That's the main thing I hate about V. How rude she is to her mother.

There is nothing wrong with her mother not being there. Other then the doctors, I think the birth of a child should be only between the mother and father (unless father isn't in the picture). That's just my opinion tho...
Kmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 243 times

Advertisement

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:50 pm

I am sure Nona had Lily during Charlies birth. There is no one else to keep her. Davids parents are like the most hands off grandparents ever.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5346 times
Been thanked: 11074 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Blackswan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Kmommy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
DreamLead wrote:I hope Charlie hasn't already been circumcised. That would be horrible especially since the doctors would need to catheterize him in order to get a sterile urine sample. & does anyone else find it weird that Vanessa didn't even have her mother at the birth?

Was she at Lily's birth? That's the main thing I hate about V. How rude she is to her mother.

There is nothing wrong with her mother not being there. Other then the doctors, I think the birth of a child should be only between the mother and father (unless father isn't in the picture). That's just my opinion tho...

I meant more in general regarding V being disrespectful towards her mother. Not necessarily in the case of her not being there for Charlie's birth unless V was a total bitch about it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 11701 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby LionCalledLeo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:54 am

How long has Charlie been in hospital now? I hope it's nothing serious and he's healthy.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:42 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 278 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby thenightowl » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:20 am

Charlie is just too dang adorable! Lily seems like such a good big sister and really adores him and I love how real Vanessa seems to be lately. I hope Charlie is healing, I don't have much social media so I can't keep up on how he is doing besides here and youtube.
User avatar
thenightowl
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:55 am
Has thanked: 1691 times
Been thanked: 4020 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Kmommy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:16 am

This is honestly really sweet, lets hope she matures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 243 times

2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Emcee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:18 am

I feel like Charlie has brought out the best in Vanessa, good for her.
It might have to do with the fact that she has to do it on her own, without being able to handle off her responsibilities to Nona.
I hope she keeps it up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:
User avatar
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1860
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:02 pm
Has thanked: 2643 times
Been thanked: 1548 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby hey girl hey007 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:29 am

I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:57 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 3168 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby blackroses » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 am

hey girl hey007 wrote:I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?


I'll take her being proud and showing off over Jess constant titties in my face
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5030 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Blackswan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 am

blackroses wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:I know I'm bitchy, but what's with the constant need to mention breast feeding? "I just got done nursing Charlie, Charlie just got done nursing." We get it Vanessa you BF big whoop. Trying to prove us all wrong, and show that you're sticking with it?


I'll take her being proud and showing off over Jess constant titties in my face
I agree. I didn't get to breastfeed my oldest and if all goes well and I can breastfeed my youngest I would be so proud to and somehow always try to bring it up lol even though I know it would annoy people.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5361
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 11701 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby ladymama » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:31 pm

She's screwing herself. He's too young to be pumping, she's going to end up with an over supply and in sooo much pain. On top of that, the risk of nipple confusion if she gives him a bottle this early is huge.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:30 pm
Has thanked: 9891 times
Been thanked: 3822 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Mamax1215 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Kmommy wrote:This is honestly really sweet, lets hope she matures.


So he must be home by now. Hopefully everything is alright with him. I wonder what did they get Lily for Christmas or if she even woke up to presents. I get the whole bedroom thing but I was surprised she didn't insert a clip of her waking up Christmas morning. She does get quite a bit of presents from family. By the end of the week she will probably upload a "What Lily Got for Christmas" or an update on Charlie.
Mamax1215
Talker
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Mamax1215 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:45 pm

ladymama wrote:She's screwing herself. He's too young to be pumping, she's going to end up with an over supply and in sooo much pain. On top of that, the risk of nipple confusion if she gives him a bottle this early is huge.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk


Can't really blame her after the whole hospital situation. She probably wants to keep him in until his vaccines but she still needs to get out and do things. I'm glad she's taking the time for Lily. She really has matured.
Mamax1215
Talker
 
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 795 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby msgmiscc » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Charlie really brought out her maternal instincts, not only is she in a more stable situation and older, but she got to bond and be with him since he was born. With Lily it was a lot different, but I think now she truly cherishes Lily. I don't know something about V changed and she seems more real now and way more loving to Lily. I hope she keeps it up!
msgmiscc
Informer
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm
Has thanked: 1879 times
Been thanked: 2050 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby rodgerdodger » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm

I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
rodgerdodger
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 802
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:21 pm
Has thanked: 882 times
Been thanked: 2139 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby sofreakingnotok » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:39 pm

rodgerdodger wrote:I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?
sofreakingnotok
Talker
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:55 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 1477 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:34 pm

sofreakingnotok wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?


Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2065
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 205 times
Been thanked: 6580 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby hannahbanana » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:09 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
sofreakingnotok wrote:
rodgerdodger wrote:I've said this before and i'll say it again, there is something in the water in NC. All these seriously ill kids coming from that area, it just is a documentary waiting to happen


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?


Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.

I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :(
hannahbanana
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 5484
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:15 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7281 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Jeniusm » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:25 pm

Just another random thought: I think V may have struggled to bond with Lily. She spent the whole pregnancy being told the baby would die, then when she was born she was told she would die, then she had heart surgery and was told she would die. That's pretty traumatic to experience at any age, let alone 19. I am not in any way suggesting the V doesn't love Lily but I felt for a long time it was like that had no connection on camera. I personally feel that has improved massively over the last year or so. I think she used YouTube as a crutch which is what led to the over sharing because it was her only outlet. Now with Charlie she is married so has her family's support, has a house, had a healthy pregnancy and birth which has resulted in a much better mental state on her behalf and therefore the ability to deal with things when stuff goes wrong.

I know this is my second post defending V, I mostly think she's an idiot and don't even get me started on the pets, but I've warmed to her a bit lately, and I feel for her in regards to her first pregnancy.
Jeniusm
Talker
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:09 pm
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 356 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Off topic but did vanessa, David, Britney, and ean all grow up in the south? Why don't they have a southern accent? A few members of my husband's family moved from California to South Carolina and whenever we visit I notice everyone around has an accent. Sometimes I think ean has a little one but idk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4210
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 261 times
Been thanked: 15246 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:00 pm

hannahbanana wrote:All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?


Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.[/quote]
I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :([/quote]



I said it probably a year or so ago.

Nolan- Missing finger, DMD
Lily- Turners Syndrome
Kylee- Turners as well (that may be wrong)

All born to young healthy mothers
All know each other, live in the same area
All have life threatening/terminal illness.

Something is wrong down there.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5346 times
Been thanked: 11074 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby future_wifey » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:28 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:All these? How many are we talking? What kind of illnesses?


Im assuming referring to Nolan and Lily. Someone brought this up right after Nolans diagnosis.

I remember someone mentioning too about the other Britney, who's baby was also diagnosed with TS before she passed :([/quote]



I said it probably a year or so ago.

Nolan- Missing finger, DMD
Lily- Turners Syndrome
Kylee- Turners as well (that may be wrong)

All born to young healthy mothers
All know each other, live in the same area
All have life threatening/terminal illness.

Something is wrong down there.[/quote]

Omg I've never thought about this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 929 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby future_wifey » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:34 pm

Totally off topic, but what did David do before he decided to join the military?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
future_wifey
Talker
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 548 times
Been thanked: 929 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:53 pm

future_wifey wrote:Totally off topic, but what did David do before he decided to join the military?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought he worked security doing night shift. Could be wrong though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1312
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 8555 times
Been thanked: 4356 times

Re: 2011MoreLiesFromVanessa (part 33)

Postby literallywhat » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:53 pm

I think its a little paranoid to be saying there is something up in NC because of three cases. I think it is just a weird coincidence that they all ended up being youtube moms but it is hardly evidence of something going on in that area. Especially because Nolan's DMD is 100% genetic. And his hand thing could have been an environmental thing, I guess, but its not life threatening and its not related to the DMD. I don't know about TS and what can cause that so that could be environmental but still, that is only two cases.
literallywhat
Gossiper
 
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 2768 times

PreviousNext

Return to 2011teenagemom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ripley

  • Advertisement