2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Seriously crazy how many snaps she posts of Charlie and not lily. I really would think she's just a mother of 1 if I didn't know better
I agree. The baby talking with Charlie snaps were getting annoying AF. I had to delete her.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Vanessa, your fucking two month old is not going to say Mama or Dada.

You know who will? Your five year old. Go talk to her.
wolfybutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wolfybutt »

Am I the only one who thought lily looks kinda creepy in the thumbnail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

always wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
I don't agree. If my child thinks she needs some kind of escape it means we have a huge problem that has nothing to do with alcohol.

She was driving. She wasn't dinning with friends or family and had a sip of wine, she has drunk it herself. I think it's unnecessary, stupid and irresponsible.
You dont agree but do some research. Children need to learn that alcohol can be consumed resoponsibly. Sheltering her kids from it can cause way more harm than good. Im not making this up, I study psych and child/adolescent development. They need to learn about alcohol and how to consume it responsibly, not be sheltered from it. I would explain more but i got a new phone and its hard to type on. So sorry for everything yoi have been through.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I thought she looked creepy. Her hair makes her look crazy. It doesn't suit her at all. Vanessa needs to leave her curls alone. I think it's so wrong of her to straighten a 5 year old's hair but that's just my opinion.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Mel1011 wrote:I thought she looked creepy. Her hair makes her look crazy. It doesn't suit her at all. Vanessa needs to leave her curls alone. I think it's so wrong of her to straighten a 5 year old's hair but that's just my opinion.
It's also pointless why damage her hair so young.
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Lily can barely keep her eyes open but lets go to Costco..! for no effing reason.. "I dont even know if I'm going to buy anything here" Vanessa your daughter is EXHAUSTED.. Take her home and let her nap!
talkingtrash
Talker
Talker

Unread post by talkingtrash »

Sorry for double post but I hate the way she pronounces her L words..were gonna get some LLobster tails.. I have some LLemons.. aarrgh
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Someone was talking about Lily's delays and how she needs help. I didn't realize how bad it was until I seen the beginning of that vlog. She seemed like she didn't know what was going on and didn't understand a thing that V was saying. She seemed to be in her own little world. If I remember correctly, she used to be in speech therapy. I wonder if she still is.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I also think V is copying Britney with the wine drinking thing.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Mel1011 wrote:Someone was talking about Lily's delays and how she needs help. I didn't realize how bad it was until I seen the beginning of that vlog. She seemed like she didn't know what was going on and didn't understand a thing that V was saying. She seemed to be in her own little world. If I remember correctly, she used to be in speech therapy. I wonder if she still is.

Would her condition affect her ability to learn at all?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Mel1011 wrote:I also think V is copying Britney with the wine drinking thing.
Doubtful its copying if Britney is encouraging.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Mel1011 wrote:I also think V is copying Britney with the wine drinking thing.
I agree. Vanessa has been of legal age for how many years now (even before she got pregnant with Charlie) but she's never really shown herself drinking until Britney showed it in her vlogs.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I roll my eyes whenever I see a vid or snap of V singing along with music. She just looks so silly
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Omg and there she goes a snap of her holding charly and pretending she is sleeping LMFAO
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

prettyll wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:Someone was talking about Lily's delays and how she needs help. I didn't realize how bad it was until I seen the beginning of that vlog. She seemed like she didn't know what was going on and didn't understand a thing that V was saying. She seemed to be in her own little world. If I remember correctly, she used to be in speech therapy. I wonder if she still is.
Would her condition affect her ability to learn at all?
That's what I always assumed. There probably are therapies that could help some but I think there's only so much they can do about it.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToBreastFeed Part 34

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Aye aye aye why would Vanessa do that to lily. She definitely stands out now. I know it's a one time thing but it didn't look good at all. Just learn to do cute hairstyles for your daughter with the curly hair she has.

Britney and V are so fake. The shit they talk about on camera is stupid. Like Britney's vlog when the showed both kids in the car seat and mentioned they were a month apart like okay you guys didn't know this ?! So fake.
Why would she use that thumbnail? I'm guessing she thinks my daughter looks adorable let me use this for the world to see I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
always wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:Fact: children need to see responsible consumption of alcohol. If they dont, they will be more likely to over indulge as teens and young adults because they think it is a means of escape. Vanessa was fine.
I don't agree. If my child thinks she needs some kind of escape it means we have a huge problem that has nothing to do with alcohol.

She was driving. She wasn't dinning with friends or family and had a sip of wine, she has drunk it herself. I think it's unnecessary, stupid and irresponsible.
You dont agree but do some research. Children need to learn that alcohol can be consumed resoponsibly. Sheltering her kids from it can cause way more harm than good. Im not making this up, I study psych and child/adolescent development. They need to learn about alcohol and how to consume it responsibly, not be sheltered from it. I would explain more but i got a new phone and its hard to type on. So sorry for everything yoi have been through.
I'll do it for you:

Child grows up in a home where alcohol is demonized. Child hangs out with friends in high school/college. Tries alcohol cuz peer pressure's a bitch. Child realizes, "hey, this isn't so bad." Child starts drinking and it could get out of control because child's first exposure is around other kids who drink too much and wants to keep up.

(Also, Vanessa has drank on camera before when she and David first moved in together, but it was another incident where she vlogged drinking and driving. She was called out and never drank on camera again.)
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Both of my parents guzzled beer like it was water every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Once I got older they started drinking more, and it eventually became a nightly routine for them. During high school I did my share of partying and drinking, but so did every other kid in my school. I didn't do it bc my parents did, but it did make it easier for me to get away with it. I have been at parties with doctor's kids, teacher's kids, and even a pastor's daughter. I dont think that a child is doomed to be an alcoholic, or even drink irresponsibly, just bc their parents do. I actually don't drink very often bc my parents did it so much. They're were not bad parents, but i would never want to live that lifestyle for my children. Vanessa is annoying, but I cannot say anything bad about her drinking a glass of wine with her mom, or about her driving. She didn't appear to be inebriated when she was talking about buying cat food. It's not like she was throwing back shots of jack or crown...she had a glass of wine with her mom at dinner. I really doubt Nona would allow her to drive if she had too much to drink. As far as the breastfeeding goes, she could bottle feed Charlie while sipping her wine....didn't she say she had some breast milk frozen?
Last edited by MommaOfThree on Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

So anyways, Charlie looks a lot like lily. None of her kids resemble Vanessa's child photos. I haven't seen David's but the kids look nothing like the parents in my opinion.

Return to “2011teenagemom”