2011WineMustache Part 35

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WineMustache Part 35

Unread post by Snow White »

Soooo she posted an Instagram picture, that says the doctor "predicts him to tall and slim like his daddy" .... actually because she recorded the conversation, we hear VANESSA say that, not the doctor. Why lie about that?

Then she says he's following THE growth curve... like there is only one... no Vanessa he's following HIS growth curve. The doctor is heard saying he's a small baby, but is following his growth pattern, Which is FINE!! I was told by my paediatrician that anywhere on the growth chart is considered "normal". People tend to think if your child is under the 50th percentile they are "failing", not at all. Anywhere between the 1%-100% is fine as long as your child stays on track for their personal curve.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Watching Vanessa try and stumble through a conversation about vaccines was funny and unnerving. First of all, I just want to say that this mistake is not "shocking." Hospitals, doctors, nurses, etc fuck up all the time and the fact that they even admitted to it and called her actually shows that they have some professionalism and ethics. Second, vanessa doesn't know the first thing about vaccines or how they work or the different kinds. All she knows is that some idiots started to make vaccines a hot topic in the mommysphere. A la circumcision, breastfeeding, and rear faced car seats. It's just really scary how misinformation can spread like wildfire.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Vanessa only put vaccines in the title of her video because I'm sure some of her vids got hit with the demonetization frenzy. She knows it's a controversial and the topic would get her the views and the $$$$$
Nickytheone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nickytheone »

She over exaggerates things and over excites things way too much, okay we know you're moving into a new house, you don't need to show us the progress of your father, Nona and David parents are making. And I'm guessing she really kicked Lily off to go live with Nona, she said "Lily came home and we had dinner" as if she was really that not stressed out to not even include one clip of Lily. Just admit that she's at Nonas house while you take care of the perfect Charlie... and he's not perfect Vanessa, you needs to stop picking at his face. I don't even really think Charlie is that handsome, and maybe because he didn't develop all his features yet,he looks more like Lily each and every day. And I know this is probably old news but nobody is gonna mention the fact how Lily may or may not be ready for kindergarten, she hasn't even mastered all letters. Hopefully when lily is with Nona she's teaching her. I feel so bad for Lily, she doesn't see her mom often,and her dad is in the army. Honestly how do you explain to one child that you can't give them some attention because the other perfect child needs you more. And of course we only see 10 mins of footage of her blobbing and showing Charlie coo, and chill on his side, but it's obvious Lily is with Nona majority of the time.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

How long until we get a 10 minute long rant from Vanessa in some stupid filter? "People keep saying this and that, my "fans" are saying these things" she really should just do another YTMD video like she did all those years ago with GG. I'd live for that shit!
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

All of the intelligent minions have finally crawled out the woodwork in her comment section. I've only seen one "I done't believe in vaccines comment" so far (though I'm only on the top comments now).
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

hey girl hey007 wrote:How long until we get a 10 minute long rant from Vanessa in some stupid filter? "People keep saying this and that, my "fans" are saying these things" she really should just do another YTMD video like she did all those years ago with GG. I'd live for that shit!

Is this the GG rant you're referring to?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 62bcb9.jpg[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... 8937b7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... a2b259.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Or this one? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201704 ... f39c9f.jpg[/img]

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

that's true. Her "I wanted to include lily in the vlog but I was too stressed" line was bs. She couldn't include Lily because she wasn't there.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I really hope it's not true that lily is staying with nona the majority of the time. If that's true it makes me so pissed off that she said having 2 kids is a cakewalk. Like don't try to make other moms feel like shit for struggling when you get tons of help. I have 3 now and obviously it's harder than 2, but I would never ever say 2 kids was a 'cakewalk'.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Snow White wrote:Soooo she posted an Instagram picture, that says the doctor "predicts him to tall and slim like his daddy" .... actually because she recorded the conversation, we hear VANESSA say that, not the doctor. Why lie about that?

Then she says he's following THE growth curve... like there is only one... no Vanessa he's following HIS growth curve. The doctor is heard saying he's a small baby, but is following his growth pattern, Which is FINE!! I was told by my paediatrician that anywhere on the growth chart is considered "normal". People tend to think if your child is under the 50th percentile they are "failing", not at all. Anywhere between the 1%-100% is fine as long as your child stays on track for their personal curve.
I wouldn't think much of his size if he weren't constantly fussing and screaming...it could just be how he is but I'm doubtful when it comes to V lol.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Vanessa Logic: Charlie threw up and May be a reaction to the vaccine. What does Vanessa do? Picks up the camera & vlogs about it before calling Charlie's doctor.

"Jesus Charlie, can you just wait! I have to vlog about this before I call your doctor because vlogging comes 1st" -Vanessa
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

I will take back my doubts that Charlie was nearly 26 inches. However, the doctor still didn't sound overly pleased with his growth and weight gain (or lack thereof). He still fusses and screams and cries all the time. His belly still is extremely bloated looking, especially compared to the rest of his body. Something isn't right!

Also, even though it is legal in her state, I think it's ridiculous Vanessa feels the need to record doctors all the time. She really is messed up in the head. She does things just to try to prove YTMD wrong. I think she spends more time focusing on us than focusing on her own daughter!
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:that's true. Her "I wanted to include lily in the vlog but I was too stressed" line was bs. She couldn't include Lily because she wasn't there.
:tu:

I was thinking the same thing. I think Lily spends a lot of time with Nona.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

wendydarling wrote:
Snow White wrote:Soooo she posted an Instagram picture, that says the doctor "predicts him to tall and slim like his daddy" .... actually because she recorded the conversation, we hear VANESSA say that, not the doctor. Why lie about that?

I wouldn't think much of his size if he weren't constantly fussing and screaming...it could just be how he is but I'm doubtful when it comes to V lol.
I totally agree, she's not known for telling the truth. I was one to point out in the early weeks he appeared to be crying an awful lot and showing signs of hunger. Of course I know it takes time for some mother's milk to come in, but give the poor child a bottle in the meantime.

Above I was just pointing out she was caught in a white lie.
Last edited by Snow White on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Why is it always the kind of shitty moms who feel the need to say "I'm a damn good mom" ?
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I don't get how these youtubers feel normal filming on a hidden camera at a doctors office, or any appointment for that matter. Do you need footage that bad? Lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Vanessa logic-says YouTube is a hobby and is on the bottom of her list.

Records in the doctors office and before picking up fussy baby.

Brooke18
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Brooke18 »

Why doesn't Vanessa ever take the tags off of anything??? In her new video you can clearly tell the diaper bag still has the tags, does she plan on using the item then returning it later... Also I thought she was dying to get the petunia pickle bottom diaper bag but she kept saying it was to expensive (hint hint in hopes of Davids parents watching?) anyway she did end up getting it later, did she return that diaper bag
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

LaurenXo wrote:I don't get how these youtubers feel normal filming on a hidden camera at a doctors office, or any appointment for that matter. Do you need footage that bad? Lol
Well at least this way she can't full out lie about what medical officials say. She can only try to misinterpret it.

Return to “2011teenagemom”