2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by js2013 »

It is weird that V seemingly didnt know it was loose. If she did you know she would have posted about it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Its funny how someone commented that Charlie is always on his back and she snapchat Charlie on his belly lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

V definitely just words things weird. When I was 7 or 8 I lost a tooth and swallowed it by accident - my mum knew it was loose and was keeping an eye on me but sometimes these things just happen. Looking back now it sounds disgusting to think about but 12 years ago my only issue was the tooth fairy wasn't going to be able to come hahahaha

neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

One of my classmates back in the days had lost all of her baby-teeth by the age of 8. So it's not unusual to lose one at Lilys age. But the thought of swallowing a tooth, yuck.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

I swallowed the first tooth I lost aged about 4/5. It really isn't traumatic or gross, it's gone before you've even realised it's fallen out. And I bet Lily was too excited about the tooth fairy to care. I do hope Vanessa doesn't mean she spit it out then intentionally ate it though, but sadly I can kind of see that happening.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I'm already heated at the possible stupid things Vanessa said to Lily about her having a gap now in the vlog. I hope for Lily's sake she was sensitive about it but we all know how Vanessa just blurs shit out of her mouth.
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

She posted a snap of him and he still has that same open sore looking thing by his nose. I've had 3 kids, I know as babies they can scratch themselves. But there's a difference between a scratch and a round picked at looking wound. I feel like he's had the same red round sore looking things on his face since he was like 2 months old.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

From her snap, looks like she is getting ready to leave. Can't believe she only posted 1 vlog in 2 weeks. Such a wasted opportunity
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

To all the comments about Charlie's face- here is some personal insight
My son is just barely older than him (12/12/16) and he always has scratches. Once some heal he gives himself more- he rarely has a face clear of scratches.

Someone a few pages back said she should put mitts on him. Constantly keeping gloves on a baby hinders their development. We put them on when he starts scratching but usually some damage has already been done. I don't think I've seen Charlie with anything on his hands though, so she should try that if she hasn't.

I doubt she picks his skin. If she does she should definitely seek help. That's not right.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 94b4ac.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ladymama wrote:To all the comments about Charlie's face- here is some personal insight
My son is just barely older than him (12/12/16) and he always has scratches. Once some heal he gives himself more- he rarely has a face clear of scratches.

Someone a few pages back said she should put mitts on him. Constantly keeping gloves on a baby hinders their development. We put them on when he starts scratching but usually some damage has already been done. I don't think I've seen Charlie with anything on his hands though, so she should try that if she hasn't.

I doubt she picks his skin. If she does she should definitely seek help. That's not right.[img]httpsploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170522/7ff1d781a007e5d3622ca273bf94b4acjpg[/img]

But she breastfeeds so she doesn't need help. How dare you. She exclusively breastfeeds......
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

webbygurl626 wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:It's scary how purple his arm was throughout the video. That can't be normal.
She said it was from her holding him so tight.

Has anyone here held their infant so tight they cut off circulation? I found that slightly disturbing I think she's trying to prove he can hold himself up but he obviously can't so she is hurting him to fake it!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Blackswan wrote:
ladymama wrote:To all the comments about Charlie's face- here is some personal insight

I doubt she picks his skin. If she does she should definitely seek help. That's not right.[img]httpsploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170522/7ff1d781a007e5d3622ca273bf94b4acjpg[/img]

But she breastfeeds so she doesn't need help. How dare you. She exclusively breastfeeds......
Duh, those who EBF are flawless!

user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

LOL someone on younow asked her what a charter school was and she 100% confused it for a boarding school

Americans smfh.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

And now she doesn't know what her opinion is on vaccines.

Ffs she's so stupid.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Did you see her tactfully avoid calling Charlie a fussy baby when talking about baby wearing

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

And I think she blocked someone for calling her out on not showing more of Peru in a vlog apparently she will talk about why in her next video

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

colemanl1997 wrote:And I think she blocked someone for calling her out on not showing more of Peru in a vlogImage apparently she will talk about why in her next video

But, but, but...she's seen and done everything there is to do in Peru! You know, go to malls, the park, flea markets, watch movies at home... what else is she suppose to do there?! ;)
I'm still hoping for a Peru haul to be honest Image
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

user123_ wrote:LOL someone on younow asked her what a charter school was and she 100% confused it for a boarding school

Americans smfh.
Oh god, please don't use Vanessa as your basis for what Americans are like! Vanessa is a very special kind of stupid.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

applebutter_dreams wrote:
user123_ wrote:LOL someone on younow asked her what a charter school was and she 100% confused it for a boarding school

Americans smfh.
Oh god, please don't use Vanessa as your basis for what Americans are like! Vanessa is a very special kind of stupid.
Oh no, I'm also American but nothing pains me more than seeing our southern half drag us down.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

colemanl1997 wrote:And I think she blocked someone for calling her out on not showing more of Peru in a vlogImage apparently she will talk about why in her next video

She's gonna use her repeated excuse about how her family is rude to her.

Return to “2011teenagemom”