Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Britnessa&BabyCharlie -Part 37

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I like how I said Britnessa once as a joke and it has taken over :D hilarious.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

So Jess's thread is locked because some people decided to call Alyna ugly and her mom came on and busted a nerve. Maybe let's not talk about lily looking "manly and veiny" especially since it's associated with her condition :(

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

D33f wrote:So Jess's thread is locked because some people decided to call Alyna ugly and her mom came on and busted a nerve. Maybe let's not talk about lily looking "manly and veiny" especially since it's associated with her condition :(

Is it because of her condition or is because of her growth hormones? I'm truly interested to know. I think the original poster said that because that's what is associated with growth hormones. I'm curious to know if that is okay? If not I'll delete this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

D33f wrote:So Jess's thread is locked because some people decided to call Alyna ugly and her mom came on and busted a nerve. Maybe let's not talk about lily looking "manly and veiny" especially since it's associated with her condition :(

I don't think I have ever read a negative comment about Lily's looks on here.
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

Blackswan wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f343c4.jpg[/img]

I was referring to these comments. And to the above poster I think she has to take the hormone shots because of her turners.

wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Bringing my comment over

I don't mean to body shame you V, but I thought you were starting beach body or whatever in Peru? Remember that funny exercise video you did for us?

How is drinking bottles of Coca-Cola and all the other garbage you consumed in the latest vlog part of your FitMom plan? lol. Why would you even film yourself throwing back a bottle of soda anyway?

She seemed to be at her heaviest yet when she was doing that little squat attempt with Charlie. Is it normal to pack on more weight instead of lose the baby weight? Whatever. Just thought since she's young and had a huge gap between her kids that it wouldn't be like it is. Then again, I see her diet and staying in bed answers everything.
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HereKittyKitty »

Freaksngeeks wrote:

Is it because of her condition or is because of her growth hormones? I'm truly interested to know. I think the original poster said that because that's what is associated with growth hormones. I'm curious to know if that is okay? If not I'll delete this post.

Well female's with Turner's have only one X chromosome. So they may appear less girly and their sex characteristics will not be as prominent.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

Hmm I've been searching and I don't see any google results about girls with Turners having the bulging veins/extra hair. It doesn't come up when I search growth hormone for children, either. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. Is it possible that it's just how Lily is? Before Charlie came along, most of us thought her facial looks etc were due to Turner's...but it turns out her brother looks just like her and he certainly doesn't have Turner's.
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Sorry for double posting but I'm also more sorry that I put an apostrophe in "females" in my post above... It's too late to edit and it's gonna bother us all. Lmao. :?
HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

wendydarling wrote:Hmm I've been searching and I don't see any google results about girls with Turners having the bulging veins/extra hair. It doesn't come up when I search growth hormone for children, either. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. Is it possible that it's just how Lily is? Before Charlie came along, most of us thought her facial looks etc were due to Turner's...but it turns out her brother looks just like her and he certainly doesn't have Turner's.

Idk her brother looks nothing like her in my opinion... She looks like a typical Turner's syndrome child: low ears, low hairline, odd bone structure, webbed neck, etc.

Edit: as far as the veins thing goes, she might just have high blood pressure coupled with some venous ectasia.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

D33f wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

[img]httpsploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/85f1e2ab1e069d0de1fc1a5de7f343c4pg[/img]

I was referring to these comments. And to the above poster I think she has to take the hormone shots because of her turners.

Oh ok. I didn't see those. And I now we know Alynas mom reads Jesss thread LOL
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
D33f wrote:
Blackswan wrote: I don't think I have ever read a negative comment about Lily's looks on here.
[img]httpsploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170606/85f1e2ab1e069d0de1fc1a5de7f343c4pg[/img]

Oh ok. I didn't see those. And I now we know Alynas mom reads Jesss thread LOL
I bet you janell is sitting back being so fucking smug with herself.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

The other thread got locked because some mothers didn't make it to their weekly book club meeting and had a fit.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

HereKittyKitty wrote:
wendydarling wrote:Hmm I've been searching and I don't see any google results about girls with Turners having the bulging veins/extra hair. It doesn't come up when I search growth hormone for children, either. Perhaps I'm not looking hard enough. Is it possible that it's just how Lily is? Before Charlie came along, most of us thought her facial looks etc were due to Turner's...but it turns out her brother looks just like her and he certainly doesn't have Turner's.

Idk her brother looks nothing like her in my opinion... She looks like a typical Turner's syndrome child: low ears, low hairline, odd bone structure, webbed neck, etc.

Edit: as far as the veins thing goes, she might just have high blood pressure coupled with some venous ectasia.
I completely disagree. They look extremely similar in my opinion. Besides Lily's ears (and the obvious age gap) I feel like they could easily be twins.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

kalipali wrote:
HereKittyKitty wrote:

I completely disagree. They look extremely similar in my opinion. Besides Lily's ears (and the obvious age gap) I feel like they could easily be twins.

I agree Charlie and Lily look a lot alike and they both look like Vanessa to me lol

HereKittyKitty
Talker
Talker

Agree to disagree. Maybe I'm just biased 'cause I worked with special needs kids a lot and her features really stand out as "different" to me. But I do think Charlie favors David a little more- in his complexion and his nose looks more like David's I think.

On another note, sometimes I wonder how they even ended up together... I think David is pretty nice looking compared to Vanessa. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything like that but idk..
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I didn't think Lily and Charlie looked alike either till those side by side.

Return to “2011teenagemom”