Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Kish wrote:The caption for the photo of Charles holding up a leaf says

stay tuned for more & some cute pics of Lily at the pumpkin patch

… To me, this implies she is aware of how her Insta-feed is coming across or it can be interpreted as (as Charlie being the clear favourite over Lily) – and she nevertheless doesn’t do anything to 'prove the haters wrong’? Does she just not care?

I’m almost embarrassed that I used to like her so much – I actually send her postcards for Lily’s birthday-binder :?
I am sure she has read here. I think she just doesn't give a crap as much as Brit does. V does seem to worry about how people see her physically but she does still tend to do what she wants, wear what she wants etc. She also doesn't seem to respond to the hate like people like Brit. I do like that about her.
Kish
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Kish »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
Kish wrote:The caption for the photo of Charles holding up a leaf says

stay tuned for more & some cute pics of Lily at the pumpkin patch

… To me, this implies she is aware of how her Insta-feed is coming across or it can be interpreted as (as Charlie being the clear favourite over Lily) – and she nevertheless doesn’t do anything to 'prove the haters wrong’? Does she just not care?

I’m almost embarrassed that I used to like her so much – I actually send her postcards for Lily’s birthday-binder :?
I am sure she has read here. I think she just doesn't give a crap as much as Brit does. V does seem to worry about how people see her physically but she does still tend to do what she wants, wear what she wants etc. She also doesn't seem to respond to the hate like people like Brit. I do like that about her.

Oh, she has definitely read here! Isn’t there an old profile of hers floating around (that might have been banned by now)?
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “2011teenagemom”