2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by smom12 »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
urusha90 wrote:Every baby is different, my daughter has been crawling since 8 months and cruising since 10 but she JUST started walking unassisted and is 14 months. Can’t really say Charlie is behind even though it is true that V could be doing a lot more to help him out.
All of my kids have been early talkers and late walkers. None of them so far have taken their first step before their first birthday.
However, it is incredibly unusual for a 9 month old to stay still in a bouncy seat like that. At 9 months, my kids all would have been twisting and turning and fussing trying to get out of it so they could crawl around or sit up.
Why does V hinder her kids from developing?? He is definitely behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because she's a lazy fuck.

HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

Mel1011 wrote: Wow I just saw that clip of him in the bouncer. I had to get rid of the bouncy seat by the time my baby was 4-5 months because he preferred to sit up instead. Theres no way in hell he would've been cool with laying in it at 9 months old. Charlie seems like a weak baby.. probably thanks to V hindering his development out of laziness.
Yeah me too. My son would roll in his seat, to attempt escape, and I was scared he would tip it over. He loved to nap in it, but I could never leave him in it awake after 5 months or so.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Krümel wrote:Isn't it really unusuall to need diapers with >5 years?

Gesendet von meinem SM-A320FL mit Tapatalk
Yes. It's very unusual. She puts a diaper on Lily because she is fucking lazy and putting a diaper on her keeps her from having to clean up the occasional accident. Plus, she still treats Lily like she's fucking 3 years old. That's why Lily talks and acts like a 3 year old.

Wait, Lily still wears diapers!? Where did you see that?
I also feel like Lily smells funky. Idk why. She just doesn't seem put together
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:However, it is incredibly unusual for a 9 month old to stay still in a bouncy seat like that. At 9 months, my kids all would have been twisting and turning and fussing trying to get out of it so they could crawl around or sit up.
Why does V hinder her kids from developing?? He is definitely behind.

Probably because he doesn't get much energy from V's poor milk supply. And the energy he does have gets put into screaming and wailing all day.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

My 5 month old tries to launch himself out of his bouncer/ swing now. He also always wakes up super happy in the morning. Im surprised to see Charlie so grumpy in the AM.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

Her Snap "Their first date"
Either she treats Lily like a 3 year old or like a 16 year old. There is no in between

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

When I was a kid one of my best friends was a boy and I'm glad my mom didn't make any stupid comments about us being a couple like v. I Remember in a vlog Lily said she liked a boy in her class or that she had a friend who was a boy (I don't remember) and V made a comment that she will have to keep a close eye on Lily in high school. Lily will most likely not have a normal teen dating experience but ok.
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

melody01010 wrote:
fromemmy wrote:Off topic but I can't figure it out... anyone else getting email notifications for new posts? I won't get another email until after I visit the thread/current notifications clear. (Hope that makes sense.)

Yes it's so annoying! I might have found the solution, not totally sure yet but on Tapatalk go to the tab that says "Me" from the main screen *and then go to settings, and there should be a button that says "email notifications", and you can choose what emails you get! I just now found it so hopefully it works, I can let you know! I only use the app so if people that only use it in their browser gets them too I'm not sure how to fix it.
It’s not working for me but thank you for the reply! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

melody01010 wrote:
fromemmy wrote:Off topic but I can't figure it out... anyone else getting email notifications for new posts? I won't get another email until after I visit the thread/current notifications clear. (Hope that makes sense.)

Yes it's so annoying! I might have found the solution, not totally sure yet but on Tapatalk go to the tab that says "Me" from the main screen *and then go to settings, and there should be a button that says "email notifications", and you can choose what emails you get! I just now found it so hopefully it works, I can let you know! I only use the app so if people that only use it in their browser gets them too I'm not sure how to fix it.
I tried that and I still get them :/

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

If Charlie was raised by a normal mother w probably wouldn't be screwing 24/7
Betchplz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Betchplz »

So why she not posting videos? if she can get on Snapchat all day and night, why can't she post a vlog?
fromemmy

Unread post by fromemmy »

Betchplz wrote:So why she not posting videos? if she can get on Snapchat all day and night, why can't she post a vlog?
Especially when she claims she has soooo much footage. Okay girl.

dailyblahblahblah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dailyblahblahblah »

I used to be one of those that would wonder to myself and possibly blame Vanessa for Charlie and his excessive fussiness. Then I had my own baby boy 2 months ago. From birth he was fussy and high needs. Always screaming. I stopped nursing him and put him on reflux meds & a hypoallergenic formula even though my supply was great. That was 3 weeks ago and yesterday I found out that he has blood in his stool despite everything, indicating an allergy to milk proteins. I feel like some babies may just be fussy but some may have an underlying issue. I wonder if Vanessa has ever looked into things with Charlie a bit deeper.

Also, that was a good vent session. I'm really eating myself up about all of this and the pain that my baby boy has been in for the past 10 weeks and still ongoing.

ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Some of y'all like to turn this page into a place to brag about your own kids haha. All moms know that kids grow at different paces, don't pretend you don't. My first was super quick with everything, and my son is more chill. He is 9 months and just mastered scooting- and he still has lots of time before that would have been a concern. Doctors aren't concerned about walking until 18 months!

I do believe Charlie needs more stimulation. But he's not behind

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

Just wanted to say that I wasn't trying to brag about my baby. I don't think he's an advanced baby in any way. I just wanted to get my point across that I think it's super odd that Charlie, at 9 months old, is still willing to lay in a bouncer like a newborn.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Charlie already looks bored with life and he isn't even a year old.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

I think the problem with Charlie isn't that he's "behind" but it's that he could be doing so much more if Vanessa actually tried. It's one thing to be doing what you can and let tha baby catch on at their own pace, but Vanessa doesn't even try. She straight up leaves him laying around, doesn't seem to put much effort in, yet tried to make him seem a certain way on camera. He's not behind but he could definitely use more stimulation.
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Yeah i agree about the stimulation. I don't think hes behind because he is crawling and learning to walk etc at a decent age in my opinion. She should try those baby and mom classes. I joined one and its way out of my comfort zone but it feels so great when you see how much your baby learns and experiences. Plus you get to talk to other moms and it helps you feel like youre all going through the same thing
Even taking him on walks around the neighborhood or on that trail would be entertaining i would think
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Or she could try getting the fuck out of her bed. Or maybe taking him out of the car seat. But what do I know.
karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

Highlighter wrote:Charlie already looks bored with life and he isn't even a year old.
I would be to if I only spent time in bed or in a car seat and having v as a mom doesn't help either

Return to “2011teenagemom”