2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011OverdramaticThumbnails (2011TeenageMom) - Part 39

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

V, don't listen to these naysayers. Your house is haunted AF.

Call a priest and have him exercise the demon from your walls.

And vlog it all so your viewers will know what to do in this situation
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Hahaha! Vanessa is more worried about a "ghost " in Lily's room than just being involved with David now that he is home.

Does anyone else feel like David & Vanessa's relationship is more like friends?
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Sorry - I am fucked up.

Charles screaming awakened a Demon! Beware!

Just kidding !
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

My son is five and if he was entirely awake, saw something that scared him and ran out screaming I would be so freaked out if he couldn't explain to me what it was. Especially since she has video footage and could show her and ask "what was in there?"

Five year olds are massive oversharers lol. Surely if it was a mouse she would just say so? How weird....

Little bit of a coincidence though that OK just had their big ghost scare which got a lot of views and attention. She doesn't seem like the type to bother faking for views since she is pretty casual about YouTube but you never know I guess
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

What if it's not a ghost or a rat. But something far more menacing.

That's right, I'm talking about....

The cockamouse.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

MommaOfThree wrote:I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.

*may HAVE been too broke....

Ilovecats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ilovecats »

Maybe Leeann bought the makeup for them lol. You know she loves giving Britney gifts

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

MommaOfThree wrote:I hope Vanessa sneaks some footage of her shopping trip w Britney into a vlog. Britney may been too broke to give her dad money, but I bet wasn't broke today while she was in a makeup store. Come on Vanessa, you know you don't want to edit that part out.

Haha I'm sure Vanessa will zoom in on Britney's purchases lol
I remember in Britney's first townhome, when they finally moved out she made it a big deal that she hid the fact that there was a retention pond in their backyard. She always edited it out and avoiding filming their 'backyard' because she didn't want people to be able to pinpoint their location (lmao!) but if you go back and watch a couple of Vanessa's videos from when she would visit britney and they'd go outside; she would always get quick jerky shots of the water; almost like she was doing it on purpose and then not edit it out. She's a sly little snake... I think deep down Vanessa is only Britney's friend so she can expose her a little bit every time she's with her. Lol
Beautifuldisaster
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beautifuldisaster »

Ilovecats wrote:Maybe Leeann bought the makeup for them lol. You know she loves giving Britney gifts

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
That woman is weird. I watched a couple of her videos after britney mentioned her. She has no emotion. She seems very boring and monotone. And she looked extra weird at nolan's birthday when they were singing to him haha
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

annapaulndaniel wrote:Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

My son is five and if he was entirely awake, saw something that scared him and ran out screaming I would be so freaked out if he couldn't explain to me what it was. Especially since she has video footage and could show her and ask "what was in there?"

Five year olds are massive oversharers lol. Surely if it was a mouse she would just say so? How weird....

Little bit of a coincidence though that OK just had their big ghost scare which got a lot of views and attention. She doesn't seem like the type to bother faking for views since she is pretty casual about YouTube but you never know I guess
Yes this would make sense had this have been Aria, but Lily is not very vocal and not your "typical" five year old. She doesn't communicate well, so I am not surprised she couldn't explain to V what she saw. Maybe she would've told Nona if Nona was there, since Nona is more motherly to that poor girl than V ever will be.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

kalipali wrote:
annapaulndaniel wrote:Why can't Lily just tell her what she saw? Maybe that is why Vanessa is creeped out?

Yes this would make sense had this have been Aria, but Lily is not very vocal and not your "typical" five year old. She doesn't communicate well, so I am not surprised she couldn't explain to V what she saw. Maybe she would've told Nona if Nona was there, since Nona is more motherly to that poor girl than V ever will be.
Exactly. Plus for all we know she only saw glowy eyes reflecting light and as a kid your imagination goes bonkers.

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Did anyone see the tweet Britney made last night? It was about a guy who has the same camera in his house has v and he's been having stuff happen at his house.

Things I've noticed- Britney also has this camera thing in her house. (Even tho B has had nothing happened with hers that we know of) All have posted about it in the last week. So either this company send all of them this "Nanny cam" for a sponsor video or something up with this brand. Maybe I'm playing to much into it but who knows?

Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

Lily might have not seen the mouse but saw something move. She was looking up maybe she heard a noise and saw something rustle and got freaked out, but couldn't tell V what it was she saw because she didn't actually see the mouse.
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

OhHiImSam wrote:What if it's not a ghost or a rat. But something far more menacing.

That's right, I'm talking about....

The cockamouse.
Hahaha! Cockamouse. Love that show. Image

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

classof2015 wrote:Did anyone see the tweet Britney made last night? It was about a guy who has the same camera in his house has v and he's been having stuff happen at his house.

Things I've noticed- Britney also has this camera thing in her house. (Even tho B has had nothing happened with hers that we know of) All have posted about it in the last week. So either this company send all of them this "Nanny cam" for a sponsor video or something up with this brand. Maybe I'm playing to much into it but who knows?

Britney's camera is a different brand. Vanessa's is Lollipop Cams or something and Britney's is a Canary.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Vanessa showing off her feet.. like can you notttttt
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

amykay wrote:Vanessa showing off her feet.. like can you notttttt
Ugh... ikr? She puts a disclaimer that she has nasty ass feet and she couldn't be any more right.
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She needs to bury those sandals. My eyes.

SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Lol they are kinda cute. What are they? Crocs with a strap?

Return to “2011teenagemom”