2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Mel1011 »

she talks how stressful it is without david and how she feel like she doesn't get any help. Discrediting Nona once again.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 83693e.jpg[/img]

BS she obviously added this after she read here.

And i am sorry but WHAT A BITCH! All she kept saying is how she has no help and she is lonely no one to talk to, i would NEVER be able to publicly say something like with all the help i receive from my mother.

Has she been brained washed or does she really believe this lady is her savior and solution to all her problems?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She only has TWO kids!!!! What in the fuck does her lazy ass needs a nanny for?!?!? Such a waste of money. She's a fucken idiot and she knows it, that's why she warned everyone that people would talk smack about her.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mel1011 wrote:she talks how stressful it is without david and how she feel like she doesn't get any help. Discrediting Nona once again.
Poor Nona, I swear. What I wouldn't give for my mom to be so involved with my kids like Nona is.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If David’s parents are really paying for it...damn. I did a quick google and it’s pretty pricey. I didn’t think his parents were doing this because she needed help until she actually said that wasn’t why they were doing it. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

I highly doubt she can make it through college if she can't even commit to something as simple as vlogmas or brushing her hair.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Omg i feel like she will use that poor girl as her personal maid/best friend or something. I cant wait to see how this works out.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToSpendMoney (Part 41)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Woahwhat a difference a side part could do to her! She looks so nice! I mean it’s a step up from that nasty no parting balding phase she was in.

WHY CANT SHE LOOK IN THE CAMERA AT ALL?!?

She kept looking away sooooooooooooo much almost like she’s lying?

She’s lazy as fuck. She only has two kids and help from her mom and in laws she acts like she’s living away from family by herself?!?

How embarrassing to need an au pair. But how nice it will be for the kids at least they’ll get the attention they need WHILE MOMMY NAPS OR LAYS IN BEd on her phone for hours at a time!

And wait a second she’s excited to see what the nanny’s gonna teach her kids wtf lol

Will Vanessa go to college full time?

Will she be getting a full time job?

Or why does she think she needs this?

Don’t SAHM stay at home to take care of the kids and house so they DONT NEED to hire a nanny? Lol!

Last edited by Amelia322 on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

BOOM BABY! I WAS RIGHT! I KNEW SHE WAS GETTING A NANNY!!!

Seriously though, what a lazy bitch.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I’m sorry, but what is her role in life? I assumed she was a SAHM to take care of her children and the house...

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

So she plans to go back to college but said she is moving to another country in around a years time? What courses can she do for 1 year?

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

SHE HAS TWO KIDS. Two. Kids.
It's not like she has newborn twins and several older children, for example. Plus, Charlie is basically a toddler and Lily is in school! WTF.
One child in school and a toddler. But she needs a nanny to go to community college. Seems legit.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Now for the real facts in Vanessa news today , mil has paid for help for her lazy , dil to avoid the drama of telling her straight and have her pout excessively and take it all out on her special needs daughter, in a vain attempt to regain some control , of her spiral out of control life , two kids is sooooo hard that she is chained home and can only venture out to look for ugly pottery , in conclusion well done to mil for putting the kids first maybe now she is under watch the real so called mum can do likewise
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Amelia322 wrote:Woahwhat a difference a side part could do to her! She looks so nice! I mean it’s a step up from that nasty no parting balding phase she was in.

WHY CANT SHE LOOK IN THE CAMERA AT ALL?!?

She kept looking away sooooooooooooo much almost like she’s lying?

She’s lazy as fuck. She only has two kids and help from her mom and in laws she acts like she’s living away from family by herself?!?

How embarrassing to need an au pair. But how nice it will be for the kids at least they’ll get the attention they need WHILE MOMMY NAPS OR LAYS IN BEd on her phone for hours at a time!

And wait a second she’s excited to see what the nanny’s gonna teach her kids wtf lol

Will Vanessa go to college full time?

Will she be getting a full time job?

Or why does she think she needs this?

Don’t SAHM stay at home to take care of the kids and house so they DONT NEED to hire a nanny? Lol!

She was blinking so much. I can’t believe her. Isn’t Nona already her freaking nanny? Will Nina still be hanging around all the time off camera? Vanessa really is going to just be laying in bed all day while Nona and this nanny raise her kids. Also her makeup in this video looks like she slept in it. There’s mascara smudges under her eyes.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I mean, maybe the MIL is hoping V will get a job and pay for a new car instead of borrowing their van.

alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

Guys, there a difference between a nanny and an aupair. Here is a quick explanation: https://www.aupair.com/en/p-nanny.php. Aupairs are actually supposed to take language courses/visit a certain amount of college courses and so on. Atleast thats a requirement if you get an aupair through an organization. But they are obviously not using one (?).
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

If David's parents are paying for it than I wonder if she's supposed to report back to them... This nanny is gonna end up being a spy I s2g.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

'My mother in law pulled me over to one side and said she needed to talk to me about something...'

If my MIL pulled me over to one side and suggested something like that I would immediately think she thought I wasn't coping. And that's exactly what I think David's mom is getting at. But hey, it'll be good for the kids at least.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Double post and this is very judgemental but I also feel like if you have only kids and you get the level of support she has off nona and still can't cope, you really shouldn't have had a second kid (if any at all cough cough)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Didn't this bitch think through what's it going to be a Military wife while planning for another baby ? Wasn't joining Military the main reason to make some money since he is so untalented otherwise ? Now she wants to blow that money on a Nanny ? Wtf ? It would have been better David staying back and working at Mc D or Target.
What about Nonna ? That poor women does SO much for Vanessa's ungrateful ass all she gets is rude and angry tone replies from her bitch of a daughter.

Return to “2011teenagemom”