2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - rottiemama
Previous part (2011PicturesofCharlie) - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=13370

Continue. :)
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ExcusesForNotUploading (Part 43)

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Oh my god, you guys are right. It's the 2nd of February amd she posted NOTHING about Lily's birthday. I totally forgot. What in the actual fuck. That poor fucking little girl. I really wish that there was something that I could do to save her from the world's worst mom. I'm so angry right now!
ESPECIALLY since Lily was in the hospital this week.

Fuck. Vanessa, I mostly joke about your favoritism, but this time it's just disgusting.

Lily's not a baby anymore, she's going to pick up on this now more than ever.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Maybe she got mad at the family bc they called her out on not posting anything about Lily’s birthday. Maybe the in laws gave KC a nice expensive sports car to drive. Maybe they are paying KC with the $$ they’ve been giving Vanessa. I’m sure the reason for the rant was shallow and minor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
suzieq920
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suzieq920 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... bd0519.jpg[/img]

Hahahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing at what someone commented!

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

She needs to get her fucking life together. This girl has seriously lost her marbles. What is she even doing? It's not even funny anymore. She has no real friends anymore, she neglects one child and the other one is a ball of misery, she does nothing but sit at home all day, poor Lily never does anything or goes anywhere (Charlie too), now she's talking about cutting people from her life when she would be NOWHERE without her family. Her life is fucking sad, and those kids live a pretty sad life too, and it's about to get worse. She makes me so upset but I can't avert my eyes from this giant trainwreck.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

applebutter_dreams wrote:She needs to get her fucking life together. This girl has seriously lost her marbles. What is she even doing? It's not even funny anymore. She has no real friends anymore, she neglects one child and the other one is a ball of misery, she does nothing but sit at home all day, poor Lily never does anything or goes anywhere (Charlie too), now she's talking about cutting people from her life when she would be NOWHERE without her family. Her life is fucking sad, and those kids live a pretty sad life too, and it's about to get worse. She makes me so upset but I can't avert my eyes from this giant trainwreck.
I’m becoming enraged too. With all the money she makes off YouTube and David’s money you’d think she’d take them to a museum or an aquarium or even the library! But nope they’re just stuck at home all day. Vanessa is not maternal at all and shouldn’t have conceived.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

I can’t wait to hear her excuse for not posting on Lily’s birthday. It will be something really trite. What, was she soooooo busy even with KC’s help? Did Britney and Ean’s breakup just really affect her?

Seriously, it’s not even a good thing to do from a YouTube business perspective. She could’ve teased Lily’s birthday party video, done a montage of clips of her over the past year...lord knows she milked Charlie’s birthday for all it was worth.

Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

lagenialester wrote:I can’t wait to hear her excuse for not posting on Lily’s birthday. It will be something really trite. What, was she soooooo busy even with KC’s help? Did Britney and Ean’s breakup just really affect her?

Seriously, it’s not even a good thing to do from a YouTube business perspective. She could’ve teased Lily’s birthday party video, done a montage of clips of her over the past year...lord knows she milked Charlie’s birthday for all it was worth.

Exactly Image

"There was so much going on, KC was coming, then she was here, Brit's Breakup, Lily's hand was so swollen I COULDNT TYPE, i had to go hiking with Charlie, then i had to post about how family sucks, likeeee i've been SO busy likeeee OMG i couldn't even post a Happy Birthday post or a pic... yet i posted a snap with me and Charlie, because reasons".

idk why I'm still so angry at her i feel like slapping her face... with a chair, this is a new low and it is unforgivable. Oh, but Lily or her health problems are useful, for clickbait and overly dramatic thumbnails... i haven't read all of her shit but even her "fans" seem to forgot. Poor child.Image

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

There’s an Instagram post about Lily’s birthday today. However it doesn’t even say “happy birthday” in the post.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

what if she cancels Lily's party bc Britney is so so so busy with moving into an apartment and her 3 kids won't be there? she postponed Charlie's party bc of Britney's Ohio trip...

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

We all know Charlie is her only child. She has all of this extra help and still can’t manage to wish her child a happy birthday. This past year has been so bad for Lily. I couldn’t imagine treating any of my children the way she treats Lily. There’s absolutely no excuse for her not wishing her child a happy birthday on her actual birthday. It would be different if she wouldn’t have made such a big damn deal over screamers birthday.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

// Following //
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

lol who of you is it ?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I was sure she was going to block me immediately......but she hasn't!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Succubus919 wrote:
lagenialester wrote:I can’t wait to hear her excuse for not posting on Lily’s birthday. It will be something really trite. What, was she soooooo busy even with KC’s help? Did Britney and Ean’s breakup just really affect her?

Exactly Image

"There was so much going on, KC was coming, then she was here, Brit's Breakup, Lily's hand was so swollen I COULDNT TYPE, i had to go hiking with Charlie, then i had to post about how family sucks, likeeee i've been SO busy likeeee OMG i couldn't even post a Happy Birthday post or a pic... yet i posted a snap with me and Charlie, because reasons".

idk why I'm still so angry at her i feel like slapping her face... with a chair, this is a new low and it is unforgivable. Oh, but Lily or her health problems are useful, for clickbait and overly dramatic thumbnails... i haven't read all of her shit but even her "fans" seem to forgot. Poor child.Image

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
She clearly did not get the memo that it’s against youtube policy to use children in pain or embarrassing situations as thumbnails, guys go report for child exploitation she is using lily again for money and you tube will demonetize it!!

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Lily said her favorite color is purple yet all the balloons and streamers are pink. good job Vanessa

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Also it looks like there’s no one at the party, none of Lily’s class like Vanessa said there would be and she got Lily a last minute looking sheet cake vs Charlie who got an expensive ass smash cake just to himself.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Also it looks like there’s no one at the party, none of Lily’s class like Vanessa said there would be and she got Lily a last minute looking sheet cake vs Charlie who got an expensive ass smash cake just to himself.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Poor Lily's speech and behavior is not getting any help. I guess she has no friends at school. Kids can be very mean and flat out boycott some kid's parties.

We all know how well smellnessa connects with other moms.

Return to “2011teenagemom”