2011Teenagemom copying britneyandbaby?

TaylorKnows

Re: 2011Teenagemom copying britneyandbaby?

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Ugh...I know we all have a right to be on here but could you just leave? You suck the fun out of this. And yes I could just make you a foe, but I don't think anyone on here likes you.
doulamommy

Unread post by doulamommy »

No. I'm not going to just "leave" I have a right to gossip about other moms too ;)

Unread post by Guest »

This is hilarious :lol:
TaylorKnows

It's just annoying. You have a right to gossip but half the time, you're just annoying.

Unread post by Guest »

The trick is to act like you don't give a sh*t and they get bored. This one's like herpes though! :corn:
TaylorKnows

Ugh...I try but sometimes I just can't hold back lol.
doulamommy

As are you.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TWDfan »

They said you would come back haha.
ImageImage

Unread post by Guest »

Is that the best you've got? LOL
doulamommy

Appaarently thats the best shes got too.

Unread post by Guest »

Just try me. You type like an imbecile, by the way.
doulamommy

I was on my phone, by the way. Oh. One extra letter in a word. The world is going to absolutely crash and burn because of one typo. ;)
TaylorKnows

Yup. I'm annoying. Thanks. I'm so offended.

Seriously, the kids in my middle school did worse.

Unread post by Guest »

No, I was referring to your lack of punctuation, also. Ho hum...
TaylorKnows

Either way, it's quite late and I know how to quit while I'm ahead. I have a presentation due tomorrow and I must be at my best. Allyshia, I suggest you do the same to be there for your kids in the morning.
doulamommy

That's nice.
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

doulamommy wrote:That's nice.
I have to ask. Why are you here? :?
ImageImage
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Lmao she's such a troll. :)

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

censored wrote:Lol at Linds commenting on Vanessa facebook page.

Vanessa and I support you as well. Like I said, I agree with about 80% of what you said. I do not think you are a bad person because I disagreed with anything about that video. You are an amazing mother. Like I said, when I saw your message I basically got through the following days watching videos of your little angel and honestly was a blubbering baby through most of them. I do want to say, I am NOT proud of being 18 with two children but it is what it is and I am just trying to make the best of it. I think my biggest concern was the role model issue because quite honestly that is what I am TRYING to do. Well also to provide some hope for those in my situation. Only 1 in 10 teen mothers graduate high school and only 1.5% of teen mothers with ONE graduate college before the age of 30. I want to show it can be done and so far I am doing it and THAT is why I want to share my journey. I was devastated when I found out I was pregnant again. I went into a horrible depression for MONTHS. So in that respect I DO agree with you. I shouldn't have been having sex period to be quite honest with you and everyone else but I will say I was protecting myself but again it is what it is. You live and you learn. I DO agree that toooooo many teens get pregnant again to soon, 25% to be exact within two years of having their first. It's a shame and I myself may hear crap for this but what I am about to say is a fact. Pregnancy vlogs receive more views than any others. I am NOT saying anyone gets pregnant on purpose but it's just a fact. I really don't think anyone would take this path on purpose. Maybe I am not portraying how hard this is and how difficult my life is and how often I just sit and think OMG. I do not regret my decision to take responsibility for my sons they no doubt motivate me to want to do better. I apologize for making things worse but lol I think we are alike in the fact that we both speak our minds but I do respect your opinion and will continue to.

Thank you for reaching out to me.
Much Love!
This was actually a pretty darn well written message.. I on the other hand, applaude Lindsey for that message.
I won't assume that I have magic powers to read minds, but at least she didn't come out with things like: "if I want to have other 5 babies before I'm 18 that's a great thing...and others should too.. you judge.. blah blah blah"
JMO..

But I don't follow Lindsey regularly, so I don't know..did she spew hatred non stop before this?
up all night, got demons to fight
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Does Vanessa still have that video up of her bashing mothers with two children? Lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”