2011teenagemom Part 2

pghmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 2

Unread post by pghmom »

I think the "saving to move out thing" is an excuse because she doesn't want to move away from her mom who is basically her nanny, and David probably doesn't want to live with her. I mean who would? She seems like a bitch honestly. Like one of those girls who thinks she is better than everyone else.
bloopbloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bloopbloop »

pghmom wrote:I think the "saving to move out thing" is an excuse because she doesn't want to move away from her mom who is basically her nanny, and David probably doesn't want to live with her. I mean who would? She seems like a bitch honestly. Like one of those girls who thinks she is better than everyone else.
Yeah, I basically just started watching her yesterday but have watched a lot of her vlogs. I saw the vlog where shes crying over David not going over after work and she actually reminded me a little bit of myself with the whole going insane. My boyfriend and I don't have a child together but I used to get crazy over him going out and not telling me when he was going to go home or me asking him if he was still at the bar and if he was okay and he would never answer me so I'd worry about him, until I realized it wasn't worth the stress on my behalf and have done a complete 360 and just don't stress over what he does anymore. So, in a sense Im glad I saw that video because it reminds me of what I DON'T want to be lol.
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

Amelia322 wrote:
msliss wrote:Also there was no need for her to grab herself and say look at her titties...real classy...

Guess she's turning to Taylor and blocking people.

I really hope Britney did get away from her lol.

Does anyone notice how she tilts her head to the side a lot idk why she does that, just random lol
I do ! She tilts the fuck out of it!!!! One day it might snap the fuck off!!!
:lol:
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

bloopbloop wrote:I was wondering what everyone was talking about the whole "boobs" comment she made about them and poor bby girl, please, her boobs are not even that big, yes they're a good size for her body in my opinion but they're not huge. Also, the touching is annoying.

About the whole "moving into their own place" situation, I don't know if college apartment living works in the same sense as leasing a regular apartment but if she says she's "saving to move out" wouldn't it just be easy to go apartment hunting, find one in your price range and that is decent and move out already? When I leased my apartment my application fee was free (but normally it would have been 35 dollars but since they had a promotion for college living it was free). I didn't even have to pay any kind of down or anything and my first months rent is due the day I move in. Like I said though I don't know if it's different for regular apartment living/leasing? Unless they're planning to want to live in a house then the saving would make sense. However, if they did just want an apartment and are still saving it doesn't really make sense to me but I might not understand the whole situation? Hmm...idk??

What do you guys think?
I'm not sure if she is really moving, she may just be saying that again she wants to be like Britney and Britney lives with Ean, Vanessa has been saying they are going to live together for a while.

But in all honesty I used to really like Vanessa but over the past 2 weeks it's like omg wth is wrong with this chick.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Todays vlog was 90% Vanessa. We didnt get to see Lily. Im getting tired of seeing Vanessa. Vanessa rubbing on herself...talking about herself...Vanessa this...Vanessa that. Show Lily! Geez!
bloopbloop
Amateur
Amateur

i'm like really late on all of this lol but i'm really annoyed at her saying she was "forced" into buying her daughter shoes (why does she have to say "forced" she even said they were cutting off lily's circulation like come on now), yet she HAD to buy a new bra because the last time she bought one was when she was breast feeding? Ugh idk I guess I don't understand because I'm not a mother myself but its just super annoying.
Peacebewithyou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacebewithyou »

What I wanna know is why Vanessa is still hanging out and shopping at "the BAD mall"....
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

msliss wrote:Also there was no need for her to grab herself and say look at her titties...real classy...

Guess she's turning to Taylor and blocking people.

I really hope Britney did get away from her lol.

Does anyone notice how she tilts her head to the side a lot idk why she does that, just random lol
i have noticed that and it pisses me off to no end, as she tilts she looks up through her forehead too if that makes sense
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

does anyone know why she stopped cloth diapering?...I saw in a really old video she clothed Lily.

I am a mother and before my son everything was about me, I liked dying my hair, nails, vacations, expensive things once my son was here it was all him, him him. hell the kid dresses better then me.

Vanessa has all luxury things...Chicco strollers, macbook and imac, expensive nikon, trips to peru( I can actually see that being okay)

I find it also interesting how her friend Tracy is all up in her life and Brtiney is MIA.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I would assume she would have to save up for furniture and basic household necessities like a couch, table and chairs, serve ware, pots and pans, towels, and enough money to stock the house with food and toiletries. She will also have to save up for the down payment, application fee, and deposits for services like electricity. The deposits are high for new first time renters with no credit. Most places want you to make 3x the rent so David's jobs would have to cover that. I am not sure they will care about Vanessa's YouTube income, but who knows. I think Favorite d was in a form beforehand so he isn't going to have much to contribute from that.
bloopbloop
Amateur
Amateur

Bob'sBurgers wrote:I would assume she would have to save up for furniture and basic household necessities like a couch, table and chairs, serve ware, pots and pans, towels, and enough money to stock the house with food and toiletries. She will also have to save up for the down payment, application fee, and deposits for services like electricity. The deposits are high for new first time renters with no credit. Most places want you to make 3x the rent so David's jobs would have to cover that. I am not sure they will care about Vanessa's YouTube income, but who knows. I think Favorite d was in a form beforehand so he isn't going to have much to contribute from that.
lol wow i'm dumb, i forgot about all of that haha sorry. my apartment comes fully furnished because well like I said its college living and we have that option but yeah it completely makes sense to save now then.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Wow, autocorrect went crazy at the end of my last post. I was saying I think David was in a dorm room so he would have much household stuff from that to contribute.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

ihateliars wrote:she can't take criticism all her comments are ego boosting she has deleted all the people catching on to her stupid lies I've finally unsubscribed to her I started watching because of Lily but you rarely see her anymore because all you see now is Vanessa's conceited ass, I worry for Lily though especially being special needs I don't think she pays attention as much as she should or isn't as educated!!!
I don't care about Vanessa, I wanna see Lily! Not Vanessa. This newest video was all about her, her, her. She ignored her crying child, only to keep talking into the camera. She is soo conceited! These daily vlogs are becoming more like " the Vanessa Show" more then a mom/baby vlog.
And for F sake, she needs to take her kid to the park, or out for mommy & me walks, or to play in the grass!
Yeah Lily gets out.....to the mall! That's no fun for a child! Vanessa just thinks its all about her. While her mom plays Vanessa's nanny.
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

Okay, so I know this was a few pages ago but I HAVE to talk about this. Lily practically begging for egg crumbs and then we all know Vanessa ate that big ass plate of food all by herself and didn't share with her poor child. Lily gets "oatmeal" and bottles and that is not enough for a child her size. She should be eating "solids" or at least some things like applesauce by now. Also a toddler is supposed to eat like 6 small meals a day (my son eats 4 large meals a day haha so not all kids are the same) but lily barely eats one because Vanessa is too damn lazy to make lily food but will cook for herself. I don't want to hear that bs about texture. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT MORE THAN ONCE! It can take up to 10 tries for a toddler to actually eat something, she loved that egg and I can guarantee if Vanessa wasn't a selfish fat bitch lily would eat like a normal toddler and be healthier. It just pissed me off so much in that "Day in the life with a toddler" video she showed lily eating once and her eating a big meal all to herself. She actually always shows her food and lily's sitting there looking at it practically fucking begging like a dog and Vanessa can't see that? She is neglecting her child and deserves hell for it. Sorry rant over.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

yearightnucca 2 hours ago
every mom deserves to spend money on herself but over 100 bucks in this video and idk how much in your last how can you say you don't have money for your permit? I would focus on that rather than a see through shirt and a black skirt you could have found for wayyy cheaper at target or forever 21. I speak from experience btw I'm a mother of two and college student I also have a job at my college as a tutor. (just so you don't think I'm talking out of my ass I've been there done that)
Reply · 5 Vote Up Vote Down

2011TeenageMom 1 hour ago
Thank you for the advice. If I spend money its because I have it and for everything else. I never buy myself clothes. This is the first time since HIGH SCHOOL lol I think I deserve something that isn't black or jeans or MOM clothes. So I have gotten a little extra out of my savings to fix myself up. I see no error in trying to boost my self esteem with a new wardrobe.

Shanice Gouveia 6 minutes ago
in the financial plan video ....u gave us an idea for ur budget...but d way u spend is like totally different.... im not a hater....but just saying what i feel... ily though...and i really admire u
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

ChanelleJo wrote:yearightnucca 2 hours ago
every mom deserves to spend money on herself but over 100 bucks in this video and idk how much in your last how can you say you don't have money for your permit? I would focus on that rather than a see through shirt and a black skirt you could have found for wayyy cheaper at target or forever 21. I speak from experience btw I'm a mother of two and college student I also have a job at my college as a tutor. (just so you don't think I'm talking out of my ass I've been there done that)
Reply · 5 Vote Up Vote Down

2011TeenageMom 1 hour ago
Thank you for the advice. If I spend money its because I have it and for everything else. I never buy myself clothes. This is the first time since HIGH SCHOOL lol I think I deserve something that isn't black or jeans or MOM clothes. So I have gotten a little extra out of my savings to fix myself up. I see no error in trying to boost my self esteem with a new wardrobe.

Shanice Gouveia 6 minutes ago
in the financial plan video ....u gave us an idea for ur budget...but d way u spend is like totally different.... im not a hater....but just saying what i feel... ily though...and i really admire u
SINCE HIGHSCHOOL! I really call bullshit on that one... why now? why all of a sudden? and why Express? and why lie about movies and pedicures.

Return to “2011teenagemom”