2011teenagemom Part 2

swiftty90
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 2

Unread post by swiftty90 »

Does she go shopping everyday, it seems like its either going shopping or to the movies, pretty much every day!
swiftty90
Amateur
Amateur

"EVERYBODY WANTED TO LEAVE, SO I SAID OKAY GO PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CAR AND I WILL MEET YOU FINISH SHOPPING AND MEET YOU THERE" aka... lily was getting fussy so mother take her to the car!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

ANYONE noticed she waxed her eyebrows???? SAME day she was at the salon lmao
pghmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pghmom »

Is it just me or does she touch/point the camera at/talk about her boobs a little too much? My boobs are a 36B and they are bigger than hers, no way in hell she needed a DD bra, maybe to make her boobs look bigger because of all the extra fabric hahaha.
Last edited by pghmom on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PinkGlitter82
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PinkGlitter82 »

Blackswan wrote:
Newguy wrote:Idk why you would lie. Maybe to justify that everything you say is correct. All I know is I watch Vanessa's videos religiously because I like lily and not once has her mom yelled at her for lily. And halogen the stuff she says is comments. She isn't yelling. My family yells everything. We have very loud voices an personalities.
No i dont need to justify anything and trust me she does get yelled at. I speak spanish AND Im hispanic. I would know. You obviously miss videos if you havent noticed her getting yelled at. Eventhe non spanish speakers notice she gets yelled at.
I notice all the time, and she does get yelled at over Lily, while I don't speak or understand Spanish, her mom says "Lily" a lot when she is yelling at her in Spanish so one can only assume she is yelling at her about something with Lily.
Raspberries
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Raspberries »

pghmom wrote:Is it just me or does she touch/point the camera at/talk about her boobs a little too much? My boobs are a 36B and they are bigger than hers, no way in hell she needed a DD bra, maybe to make her boobs look bigger because of all the extra fabric hahaha.
Actually, that may be her size. If she measures herself like this> rather than the traditional way.
Vanessa

Unread post by Vanessa »

Actually I think it just may be because its VS. I am a D in VS and a B in target or Walmart. VS runs small.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

I think Lily doesn't hold a cup because it's painful look at her right hand her edema is bad:( Vanessa said it was all gone uh I think not if she does look here VANESSA GET THAT CHECKED!!!!
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I have a rant..lol. What a surprise! Lol
Okay, I'm married, with no kids but in the process of doing fertility treatments. My husband works a good job, and I do part time freelance jobs here and there. We arnt rich, and we arnt poor. But I've never ever went shopping and bought clothes without looking at the price tag. I thought only rich people could do that. She has no car, lives with her mom, and has a child, and she's buying clothes without looking at the price tag? I think Vanessa should budget her money alittle better. Then maybe she could afford a her own apartment, or a car.
Next, while trying on the items in the store, Lily was crying and seemed really upset and she didn't even budge. She kept filming. Her mom is like Lily's Nanny. She watched Lily, consoled her, while Vanessa went shopping.
This latest video really opened my eyes.
Oh and to me she seems like one of those crazy girlfriends from lifetime movies. Lol. What's up with the filming the hand holding..bahaha.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HOW CAN SHE MISspell CLOTHES??????????!!!! I mean I understand typos but in your vlog title????
Come one!!!! CLOTH?????! Lmao
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Amelia322 wrote:HOW CAN SHE MISspell CLOTHES??????????!!!! I mean I understand typos but in your vlog title????
Come one!!!! CLOTH?????! Lmao
Oh shit I just noticed that lol
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Ah this girl is full of s**t! She claims she didn't look at the tags, but somehow she knew the price of the crop top since she said "It's on sale" I doubt the only tags she didn't look at were exactly the skirt and shirt she got.
Stop with the damn excuses, and lies. A lot of people are calling you out on your YT comments already. Time to grow up and act like a mom, and make Lilly your first priority!!!
:love2:
EmmyWeiz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by EmmyWeiz »

pghmom wrote:Is it just me or does she touch/point the camera at/talk about her boobs a little too much? My boobs are a 36B and they are bigger than hers, no way in hell she needed a DD bra, maybe to make her boobs look bigger because of all the extra fabric hahaha.
Finally, someone else who is saying what I've been thinking! I agree with you 200%! And it's getting so annoying, along with her flaunting her stomach all over the place!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

EmmyWeiz wrote:
Finally, someone else who is saying what I've been thinking! I agree with you 200%! And it's getting so annoying, along with her flaunting her stomach all over the place!
Yeah you guys are right. And she poses whenever se starts to touch herself and shows us the side view. Get over yourself Vanessa. Your not hot shit. You are very homely looking whether your a size 0 or a size 20. You will always look homely no matter what you do so quit. Doll yourself up but stop with the touching and rubbing on yourself. What happened to you being so "modest"?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
EmmyWeiz wrote:
Yeah you guys are right. And she poses whenever se starts to touch herself and shows us the side view. Get over yourself Vanessa. Your not hot shit. You are very homely looking whether your a size 0 or a size 20. You will always look homely no matter what you do so quit. Doll yourself up but stop with the touching and rubbing on yourself. What happened to you being so "modest"?
HA exactly!!!! Why can she be humble??? Is that correct? Yes she's thin but she's always so..... Conceited much?????? The touching, the posing!

She wears her pants /shorts super high and a short shirt. She needs to learn and dress for her body proportion better
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yeah!!!!!! Why does she wear her shorts high and shirts short?!?!?!?!?!?!? And she doesnt know shes doing because when I first brought it up she said in a vlog she didnt know what we were talking about lol
QueenBooBoo1216
Informer
Informer

Unread post by QueenBooBoo1216 »

Look at her instagram when she posted in her workout clothes. .she is not a D I would say she is a small B.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Newguy wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Its always...

"Vanessa!!! Your not watching Lily..." cut
"Vanessa!!! Pick up your crap..." cut
"Vanessa!!! Do this or that..." cut
"Vanessa!!!!! Didnt I tell you..." cut

lol
I watch Vanessa's videos and speak Spanish. Not once has her mom ever said that she wasn't paying attention or watching lily. Geese I know you don't like this girl but you don't have to lie! Lol
Actually, Newguy... Blackswan is right. I understand spanish and trust me, everything she said is right. Pay more attention next time. :mock:
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

You guys are so right on the posing & touching herself in the mirror. I find it weird. I don't do that when I look in the mirror. I think she thinks she's some big hot shit. Lol bahaha
swiftty90
Amateur
Amateur

ive been blocked.. hmm surprising.. not! I dont honestly understand why she bothers with these dailyies, she gets so much ahte.

Return to “2011teenagemom”