Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 4

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Part 4. She's moving up in the world. :D
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

So. On the new picture of her new hair color on Facebook, she was all, "Look what I did!!" without actually saying what she did, and someone goes, "you did your eyebrows! Nice!"

I about peed my pants and liked their comment so hard. So funny.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I don't understand how she says she is doing an extra class because she is doing great in school. She can't even spell Clothes...
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

I don't like her hair color too much to be honest. I think a darker brown suits her more. Also, you know how the hair dresser "butchered" her hair? I think it looks better at that length. I think she should style it though rather than just letting it dry or find some hairstyles. It's good she's trying to update her look but I think she should do it less drastically and not spend a ton of money doing it.... (new wardrobe, hair cut, hair dye, mac makeup). Just my two cents. While I found the new video to be boring (maybe because I'm not a SAHM or a mom at all) I did like her attitude/overall appeal better in that video ocer most others. Maybe Vanessa is turning a new leaf?
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

MissRozzy wrote:I don't understand how she says she is doing an extra class because she is doing great in school. She can't even spell Clothes...
At one point she wanted to be a teacher. Could you imagine--a teacher who cannot spell?
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Hey now just because you spell a few words wrong here and there, doesn't mean you can't spell period. If that was the case I would be in BIG trouble. :lol:
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

I think I am a decent speller over all, although I do get a few words wrong every once in a while, and my best friend cannot spell to save her life. It's sometimes scary just how awful her spelling can be at times. Being a bad speller is one thing, but the fact she wanted to be a teacher just made her bad spelling that much more notable/ironic/disturbing. Now she wants to be a nurse and if that ends up happening, she needs to be careful. I have worked as a medical assistant and doctors get REALLY irritated if you misspell words in a patient's chart, especially if it is a medication. For her sake I hope she has a medical dictionary on hand at all times.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

astoldbyashleigh_ wrote:So. On the new picture of her new hair color on Facebook, she was all, "Look what I did!!" without actually saying what she did, and someone goes, "you did your eyebrows! Nice!"

I about peed my pants and liked their comment so hard. So funny.
Bahaha! :rofl: I like her new hair. Now she just needs to maintain it nicely.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

MemyselfandI wrote:
MissRozzy wrote:I don't understand how she says she is doing an extra class because she is doing great in school. She can't even spell Clothes...
At one point she wanted to be a teacher. Could you imagine--a teacher who cannot spell?
My English professor has a PhD and can't spell. She's brilliant, but finds spelling kind of useless.

Really hate that that comes off as defending Vanessa. I'm not. I just think it's funny.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
spacecadet585
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spacecadet585 »

I think it's more the fact that she wanted to teach and imagine her giving the kids a spelling test and marking an answer wrong because she thought clothes was spelled cloths. She has to know how to spell if she wants to teach, she would be teaching basic spelling which is not Vanessa's strong points as we have noticed.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Ok, can I just point out one thing? ;) There is a difference between not knowing the exact spelling and making a typo.
Yes, of course, she could have checked at least the titles of the vlogs! But when you type you mess up the letters even if you know the words. I DO know how to spell but a crapload of times I invert letters when I type in a hurry. I think I invented many new words! Like JSUT instead of just :D

Personally I prefer her hair darker, but she doesn't look bad like that - in fact it's barely noticeable - and if you don't experiment with your look when you're 20, when can you?
up all night, got demons to fight
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I like her new hair colour. It brings out her eyes more. Everyone makes typos, lol.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

It's not a typo when you spell it wrong more than once, even when people have corrected you already.
:love2:
Peacebewithyou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Peacebewithyou »

MC30 wrote:It's not a typo when you spell it wrong more than once, even when people have corrected you already.
This. She is definitely not making typos. She can NOT spell. I do believe that your ability to communicate correctly is a reflection of your level of intelligence.
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

"cloths" lol. like it doesn't even sound like CLOTHES. her spelling is just so awful. it seems like majority of her spelling issues are her forgetting to drop the y and add ies or es which you learn in like 1st grade. the funniest part this chick complained about her online school because it's oh so difficult. puhleaseee, you whiny baby, try attending a reputable university where you sit through lectures and take real in class tests. she also complains about going to bed at 1am because she has to finish school work after laying around all day and doing nothing. As a college student, I stay up until 3am doing homework and studying after being in classes all day and working at my job where I'm on call 24/7. this all your homework/tests are online and barely having homework is bologna! She's living an easy life, especially for being a teen mom. She's a joke. Ughh
slykerr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by slykerr »

Oh and check out :20 on this video... Nothing in common right, Vanessa? LOLOLOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea7tm4AOQA
ihateliars
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ihateliars »

^^^^^ :rofl: :hee: and she spelled mini wrong on fb she spelled it like minnie as in minnie mouse *facepalm*
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Wow. There's nothing to talk about so nitpicking spelling is a huge issue. ROFLMAO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

slykerr wrote:Oh and check out :20 on this video... Nothing in common right, Vanessa? LOLOLOLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hea7tm4AOQA
I did not know that they were friends that long so I don't believe that they just didn't have anything in common something else is up. Does it really take a year to figure out that you have nothing in common with someone?

Return to “2011teenagemom”