2011teenagemom Part 5

AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom part 5

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

gypsophila wrote:We won't know unless one of them explains. It was pretty easy to read between the lines of Britt's Dec. 29th tweet that she was indeed pregnant. It was shocking to find out she was 15 weeks along and was having major issues. I hope it all works out for her.
Coming from someone who has a chronic health issue, pregnancy is not the only thing that people go to a doctor for. Something could have been wrong with /her/ health wise.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

But we all know Vanessa is a little saint angel who would never do anything wrong. *eye roll*
I really don't think V had Britt's permission to post it, which is why it's now deleted. And no, I didn't see any drama on that post. I actually saw people offering support and prayers.
:love2:
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

I got a kick out of her most recent video "What's in my bag" when she said she was a "business women" and that she had business cards. I just about spit out my coffee when she said that. I find it hard to believe she is a business women!! Especially dressing the way she does. Anyone know what her new job(not the shoe photographer) is that is making her a business women.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

MC30 wrote:But we all know Vanessa is a little saint angel who would never do anything wrong. *eye roll*
I really don't think V had Britt's permission to post it, which is why it's now deleted. And no, I didn't see any drama on that post. I actually saw people offering support and prayers.
LMAO!!!! Princess Vanessa
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

allimac789 wrote:I got a kick out of her most recent video "What's in my bag" when she said she was a "business women" and that she had business cards. I just about spit out my coffee when she said that. I find it hard to believe she is a business women!! Especially dressing the way she does. Anyone know what her new job(not the shoe photographer) is that is making her a business women.

By business woman she means selling shit lmao
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

allimac789 wrote:I got a kick out of her most recent video "What's in my bag" when she said she was a "business women" and that she had business cards. I just about spit out my coffee when she said that. I find it hard to believe she is a business women!! Especially dressing the way she does. Anyone know what her new job(not the shoe photographer) is that is making her a business women.
She's trying so hard to make it seem like she's working in the corporate world when it's obvious she's not.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

AnonymousSource wrote:
gypsophila wrote:We won't know unless one of them explains. It was pretty easy to read between the lines of Britt's Dec. 29th tweet that she was indeed pregnant. It was shocking to find out she was 15 weeks along and was having major issues. I hope it all works out for her.
Coming from someone who has a chronic health issue, pregnancy is not the only thing that people go to a doctor for. Something could have been wrong with /her/ health wise.
Except, on Britt's December 16th video, people already DID suspect she was pregnant. Two weeks ago:

leanne1418
2 weeks ago

Are you waiting until your farther along to announce your pregnancy?

Obviously Brittany posted the U/S pic before Vanessa, otherwise, how would Vanessa have had it? Brittany posted the U/S pic before Vanessa did. She probably knew that Britt was pregnant for some time, and now that she might be facing the same issues that Lily had, she was reaching out for support. They are friends and Vanessa has gone through the same kind of ordeal that Britt is facing. This shouldn't be drama. It's heart rending and sad. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just because people suspected, doesn't mean she told them or wanted them to know yet.

Point is, I don't think it was Vanessa's place, at all, to announce Britt's pregnancy and that there was a problem, even if she was just trying to reach out. I think they are friends anyways. There are videos of them hanging out together doing play dates. So, Vanessa must've known.. Brittany is half way through her pregnancy almost.

I agree with you that this is heartbreaking and sad. :( I also think it's sad that Brittany didn't get to tell her viewers in her own way, when she was ready, and before Vanessa blabbed her mouth about it.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Did anyone see V IG someone must have said something to her about her job. Getting a lil testy
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

You are on her IG now haha. Feel special, my friend lol. She'll make it faster than anyone else hahaha? That's a joke right?
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

Vanessa was NOT the one who announced it first. Britney was the first one to announce it, Vanessa then posted it on IG asking people to pray for Britt. Like Gypso said, why the hell would Vanessa have a picture of Britt's ultrasound picture and annouce someone else's pregnancy? Really.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

People were already asking Britt if she was pregnant before she announced it because of all the things she was saying on IG.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ilovecatsxD wrote:People were already asking Britt if she was pregnant before she announced it because of all the things she was saying on IG.
They asked her if she was pregnant on Dec. 16th, on her video from that day. She announced it on IG when she posted the U/S. After she posted the U/S, Vanessa reposted it on her instagram. She didn't out Brittany.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

2016? I don't think Vanessa will be done w school by then. But who knows, David might since he doesn't have to work like V. Just hope she keeps putting herself and lily first since David has proven himself unreliable time and time again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

MC30 wrote:
You are on her IG now haha. Feel special, my friend lol. She'll make it faster than anyone else hahaha? That's a joke right?
I feel pretty special! This girl.....I don't know why she doesn't say what she does for some big corportate company (not business) that makes her such an important business lady! She shares every other aspect of her life with the world maybe she should say what her big fancy job is! I think it's ridiculous (hey I can spell it right! and I'm not a business lady!!!) she posted it on her IG just to get attention, and to get her minions to stick up for her! Anyone else see her comment about her and David having another baby in 2016!?
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Will she have her own stable house, car, job, income etc. etc. by 2016? That's 2 years... and isn't she still in school? Um.. but she's allowed to sit on her throne and talk about other teen moms having more than one child before they are ready? That doesn't sit right in my book.

I wasn't aware that Vanessa reposted the ultrasound. I thought she just said to give prayers for Britt's baby who has extra fluid like Lily did. My bad if that wasn't the case. But I don't see why Vanessa would delete that post then, if she had permission and Britt wanted her subscribers to know?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Technically, just having her own business makes her a business woman. She has a photography business. :) I would probably call myself an office worker. Either way, she has a job. She attends school. She has a continuing relationship with her child's father. She hasn't relied on GA. Those are truths. I can't think of another YT teen mom that has done all that.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

gypsophila wrote:
ilovecatsxD wrote:People were already asking Britt if she was pregnant before she announced it because of all the things she was saying on IG.
They asked her if she was pregnant on Dec. 16th, on her video from that day. She announced it on IG when she posted the U/S. After she posted the U/S, Vanessa reposted it on her instagram. She didn't out Brittany.
Yes! Exactly.
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

AnonymousSource wrote:Will she have her own stable house, car, job, income etc. etc. by 2016? That's 2 years... and isn't she still in school? Um.. but she's allowed to sit on her throne and talk about other teen moms having more than one child before they are ready? That doesn't sit right in my book.

I wasn't aware that Vanessa reposted the ultrasound. I thought she just said to give prayers for Britt's baby who has extra fluid like Lily did. My bad if that wasn't the case. But I don't see why Vanessa would delete that post then, if she had permission and Britt wanted her subscribers to know?
Im guessing it back fired and people started being rude or something.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

gypsophila wrote:Technically, just having her own business makes her a business woman. She has a photography business. :) I would probably call myself an office worker. Either way, she has a job. She attends school. She has a continuing relationship with her child's father. She hasn't relied on GA. Those are truths. I can't think of another YT teen mom that has done all that.
KeyonaBBaby,Britneyandbaby. They have done all that, except for a job (since their spouses work hard to allow them to be SAHM), and they also live on their own, which Vanessa doesn't, so...

Return to “2011teenagemom”