2011teenagemom - Part 6

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom - Part 6

Unread post by Blackswan »

hjl226 wrote:Shes looking for a pity party again. Why do they all feel the need to post depressing pictures and status saying they will tell what's wrong later?
>.< The last thing I wanna do when Im sad is post pictures of myself looking sad lol true sadness can not be captured in a selfie. I wonder how gypso will defend this one lol

"come on guys...she can post a picture of herself looking sad if she wants to" well of course she can...
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I don't get how her laugh is fake. Its just a laugh, and she's had it since she started making videos.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

pitbulllove wrote:I don't get how her laugh is fake. Its just a laugh, and she's had it since she started making videos.
She fake laughs a lot. I guess it can also be called a nervous laugh? It's especially noticeable when she does voice overs. Idk how you haven't noticed it before. It's noticeably different from her genuine laugh.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Ok Gypso, whatever you say. She's the most perfect individual to ever walk on this planet.

She's full of crap. What happened to her last update on why she was so depressed?
And I agree, the last thing I want when I'm sad is take a damn picture.
:love2:
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
hjl226 wrote:Shes looking for a pity party again. Why do they all feel the need to post depressing pictures and status saying they will tell what's wrong later?
>.< The last thing I wanna do when Im sad is post pictures of myself looking sad lol true sadness can not be captured in a selfie. I wonder how gypso will defend this one lol

"come on guys...she can post a picture of herself looking sad if she wants to" well of course she can...
After the closed-eyes hospital selfie nothing surprises me anymore. She's addicted to attention. She relies heavily on other people's praise and encouragement.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She tries to hard too fit in with the "preppy" girls so she laughs extra loud. I never fit in either so I just kept to myself after a while of trying to be like "those" girls. It wasnt in the cards for me and it isnt for Vanessa.

She always seems so at ease and comfortable with Tracy but with Britney she seems intimidated.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Dumbledore wrote:
pitbulllove wrote:I don't get how her laugh is fake. Its just a laugh, and she's had it since she started making videos.
She fake laughs a lot. I guess it can also be called a nervous laugh? It's especially noticeable when she does voice overs. Idk how you haven't noticed it before. It's noticeably different from her genuine laugh.
I agree. Like her laugh after the comment about the giraffe pooping. Noone else laughed at the joke so she did a weird forced laugh
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Lmao was this one of you????!!!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

^ I wish that was me lol
TWDfan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by TWDfan »

ImageImage
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

hjl226 wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:
I agree. Like her laugh after the comment about the giraffe pooping. Noone else laughed at the joke so she did a weird forced laugh
Its just a different laugh. I don't see how it could be forced or fake, thats just reading a bit much into a simple laugh. Britney commented on the giraffe, then Vanessa started laughing. Its in her vlog.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lovely another one.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Humidity doesn't always equal warmer. It's pretty humid in KS too. Humidity is 88% here and 26 degrees. Two nights ago it was 1 degree (all temps in Fahrenheit obviously) with a -17 degree windchill and humidity was 91%
#FreeBen
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A lot of people fake laugh from time to time. Vanessa, in particular, happens to fake laugh a lot in her videos. I don't think she does it to be fake (if that's the reason you're defending her) I think she does it out of nervousness. If you can't tell at this point idk what to tell you.
Thisisnotmyrealname
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thisisnotmyrealname »

She just posted this page on instagram telling people to report it. I kinda feel sorry for her if she's going through a tough time it must be hard to see this kinda stuff, but she is putting herself out there and should probably understand that people will not all like her.

Return to “2011teenagemom”