Please continue here...
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 9

Unread post by msliss »

I have a feeling the announcement was a job or maybe something going on with Peru..makes the most sense.

I wonder if her headaches went away ;)
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Reading a few comments on her IG picture poor thing she's inexperienced in some stuff so she's handicap part of one of her pity me replys
beach_love
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beach_love »

I just saw this "actual advice mallard" meme and immediately thought of Vanessa
http://i.imgur.com/Yn7YApr.jpg
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lorenaaa »

Bit off topic but I remembered in the previous topic saying she had commented on her FB banner:

"Re: 2011teenagemom Part 8
Postby mariaaliviax » Wed May 14, 2014 2:57 pm
i commented on her banner.. its sad that she literally has absolutely nothing going for her.. shes the exact same as tayler except she only has one child. get your shit together vanessa.."

I didn't go look at it then but noticed a bit of a 'rant' on JoinTheJackson's FB page last night where she mentioned that Vanessa copied her banner image. The post got deleted before I could screenshot but when I went and looked at Vanessa's new banner it was obvious that it wasn't her original idea: the outfits, the camera, the placement of Lily- it was all pretty much the same except for the background and colours. Ash even said they had contact recently so it was very coincidental. She has a new post on her FB now about deleting the last post because she didn't want to be 'narky' (I assume that means bitchy?) and that she left a comment on V's banner. Wonder if she will get deleted...? I don't think its a huge deal but clearly Nessie cant help but try to be like every other YouTube Mom but herself
dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

I wouldnt say its just from jointhejacksons.. The Daily bumps banner is like that. and Actually lily was always posted like that on her old banner... Im not for vanessa but I think that whats her face from the jacksons is jumping to assumptions. not putting it past her to copy though..
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by herbaltea »

Hmm... Now I'm wondering if her stupid looking disappointed IG pic was about another YT'er calling her out for copying. I think it really gets to her when other YT'ers show their dislike for her or things she does (like copying.).
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Nothing is original anymore. Even fashion isn't. My fashion design teacher even explained to my class that nothing has been original for years. You take someone else's and make it your own. Everyone copies each other, only one person had an intro and everyone jumped boats. Someone started a banner and people jumped on that boat.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I'm so close to Unsubscribing to her YT.
It's like why drag this "big news" for weeks. With all this publicity she is trying to use to promote her damn video. It better be something wild! Like moving out that day!
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

SunnyLove wrote:I'm so close to Unsubscribing to her YT.
It's like why drag this "big news" for weeks. With all this publicity she is trying to use to promote her damn video. It better be something wild! Like moving out that day!

She is so damn wishy washy! one minute it's big news then she's all boo hoo and now her FB status once again about how the video will out tomorrow...

I can't wait to hear this!
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Yue195 wrote:Nothing is original anymore. Even fashion isn't. My fashion design teacher even explained to my class that nothing has been original for years. You take someone else's and make it your own. Everyone copies each other, only one person had an intro and everyone jumped boats. Someone started a banner and people jumped on that boat.
Sure, you can argue that nothing is original anymore (I don't think fashion is the best example because every fashion house has a distinct image), but to blatantly nick someone else's idea and not even acknowledge the source and then get defensive as fuck when people call you out on it? That's wrong.

People aren't saying it's wrong to use other peoples' ideas, but it's wrong to not acknowledge them. What's so hard about saying, "I got this idea from so and so..." There's no flattery in copying someone, it's plain annoying.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

LizLee30 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Nothing is original anymore. Even fashion isn't. My fashion design teacher even explained to my class that nothing has been original for years. You take someone else's and make it your own. Everyone copies each other, only one person had an intro and everyone jumped boats. Someone started a banner and people jumped on that boat.
Sure, you can argue that nothing is original anymore (I don't think fashion is the best example because every fashion house has a distinct image), but to blatantly nick someone else's idea and not even acknowledge the source and then get defensive as fuck when people call you out on it? That's wrong.

People aren't saying it's wrong to use other peoples' ideas, but it's wrong to not acknowledge them. What's so hard about saying, "I got this idea from so and so..." There's no flattery in copying someone, it's plain annoying.
Vanessa has been mooching off Britney her whole youtube career, she is always looking to one up someone, it's pretty pathetic. It's honestly so petty but it is a huge pet peeve of mine when people do that.

I agree 100% that she should acknowledge people's ideas she takes.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well on her post she said that she would still announce the news, but she will also have a vlog talking about the whole disappointment gag.
It's like grow up. Why be a negative nancy Everytime something goes wrong? And why announce every emotion you go through. Damn. I stay subscribed because even with lilys mood swings it's still nice to see what she's up to but even that's not worth it because she hardly gives lily any camera time.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Her announcement will likely consist of tons of whining and complaining about how she was trying so hard to do something to finally get her life in order (either with school, a job, a car, an apt) and how it all came crashing down due to no fault of her own. She will then get lots of praise from her minions for being such a great mom and always trying so hard, when in reality she hasn't done squat in months.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seriously... What does she have to show for herself.. Honestly? What has she done or accomplished..? Ok so She popped out lily... Ok..? Where did she go from there. What has she done for her self and child. She acts like she has so many adult responsibilities when honestly she pays some rent. And some groceries. But that's money she gets from gov. Assis. And also from youtube that's pretty sad.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Today is the day guys! Are you excited?
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

ohgoodness wrote:Today is the day guys! Are you excited?

Hopefully she actually posts the video! either that or it will be posted very late today.
herbaltea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by herbaltea »

My guess is that the exciting news will be that she's in Peru- which isn't "news" at all because she told everyone weeks ago that she was going.

Also, on her FB I think it was, I saw where she said she's getting into MTV's Teen Mom and hadn't really watched it previously. I call bullshit. I wouldn't be one bit surprised if she was TTC with Lily with the high hopes she'd be picked for the show. Thats just a gut feeling I have. ;)
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

If her news is that she is in Peru already thats pretty lame, I doubt it though because all her recent IG pics are in her apt.

I realllllllly think she got a car...and if it's a brand new car I will unsub right away since it would be so dumb on her part.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The news is probably her finishing a class :P hahha

Return to “2011teenagemom”