2011teenagemom Part 10

ciara1991
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 10

Unread post by ciara1991 »

*gets the popcorn ready* anybody want me to post some over?
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I was annoyed when she said it was a "rough" morning when Lily came in and woke her up at 9:00!!! 9:00!!!! I wish my almost 2 year old woke up at 9:00, he's up like clockwork 7:30...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't think Vanessa would have the guts to get pregnant because David doesn't seem like the type of person who can be trapped because of a baby. I think he might leave her if she got pregnant on purpose without him knowing. He just seems like that type, like he wouldn't be fooled.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

I hope she doesn't get pregnant either. Despite how much joy children can bring, I think she is too young to be handling two. At least she still has a chance to finish school. With two children it would be twice as hard to meet goals.
9:00 am is pretty late. My son wakes up at 5 every morning, ready to go go go.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I don't think she's dumb enough to get pregnant again anytime soon. She even admits she couldn't handle having another kid.
Didn't Vanessa announced her 70k on instagram before Britney announced her subs?
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

Yes.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Cough wrote:I hope she doesn't get pregnant either. Despite how much joy children can bring, I think she is too young to be handling two. At least she still has a chance to finish school. With two children it would be twice as hard to meet goals.
9:00 am is pretty late. My son wakes up at 5 every morning, ready to go go go.

Lo, oh boy! I hope he naps like a champ!!
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

I think most guys would lose it if their girlfriend got pregnant on purpose behind their back. Isn't 'switching birth control' yt mommy speak for ttc?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

This is turning into a magical thread. If you speak it it might come true. Hang something above that candle holder in the bathroom. Unpack whatever that shit is behind the table. Send us a pizza and some cocktails Friday night.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

FLOSSY77 wrote:This is turning into a magical thread. If you speak it it might come true. Hang something above that candle holder in the bathroom. Unpack whatever that shit is behind the table. Send us a pizza and some cocktails Friday night.
I'd like to add garlic bread to that order!
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

ciara1991 wrote:
FLOSSY77 wrote:This is turning into a magical thread. If you speak it it might come true. Hang something above that candle holder in the bathroom. Unpack whatever that shit is behind the table. Send us a pizza and some cocktails Friday night.
I'd like to add some wine.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Britney would do it. Bahaha!
truthbetold07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by truthbetold07 »

SomeOfTheseBitches wrote:
ciara1991 wrote:
I'd like to add some wine.
I'll make it easy on Vanessa and ask for some eggs.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Yeah...don't ask her to send anything that requires cutting. She's gonna slice her goddamn hand off with that steak knife.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Lmfao!!! [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]
:love2:
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

So let me get this straight. She bitches about waking up at 9 and starts going to bed at 9? I really don't feel like I'm the only one whose day lasts longer than 12 hours. She didn't seem to be doing anything that would tire her out.
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

I just.... I think she's still in a teenager place of wanting all the sleep you can get! I'd love to wake up at 9am, or even 8 for that matter.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Howdy!
I haven't posted in aaaages just been lurking, but I laughed so much when she said "oh we have had a rough morning..", I was waiting for something to go after that & then that was it & I was like huh...that's rough...wow okay..

Any who .... I have a question, just sticking my nose where it don't belong but I am curious... Are her parents back together? It just seems strange(probably not the word to use..) that he has been around much more lately & I noticed in one of her recent vlogs when talking about the couch she said something about her mum not needing the couch as she was moving but she said "they" not "she" & both her parents came for dinner in her DITL & "they" brought dessert...hmmm

Don't get me wrong I know that parents can co-parent & what not together & also have a great relationship even if they aren't together but just the way she has worded things lately has made me wonder... Anyway now I'm blabbering... :D
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Well in her draw my life it seemed that her parents had a whirl wind relationship and her mom was very in love with him til his drug abuse was going far and decided to take Vanessa out of it. Could be a old love rekindling or she is moving near Vanessa's family that was in her Christmas vlog.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Yue195 wrote:Well in her draw my life it seemed that her parents had a whirl wind relationship and her mom was very in love with him til his drug abuse was going far and decided to take Vanessa out of it. Could be a old love rekindling or she is moving near Vanessa's family that was in her Christmas vlog.

Hmmm yes, that would make sense but if they did rekindle their relationship I think that is nice <3

Return to “2011teenagemom”