2011teenagemom Part 11

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by Emcee »

When Britney goes into labor, I wonder what attention-seeking stuff Vanessa will pull.
:love2:
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Emcee wrote:When Britney goes into labor, I wonder what attention-seeking stuff Vanessa will pull.
Probably her pregnancy annoucement. For someone so passive aggressive, waiting three weeks to announce is worth it.
Momof2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof2 »

She needs all the attention on her, Britney's about to have Nolan, so V can't handle that. And please let us know about your "tumor" ok.
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

haven't you got used to her games yet ?
every couple of months (sometimes more frequent ) she will have VERY EXCITING news that she will tell us but she have to wait for couple of weeks
then she will nag about pregnancy symptoms ,,, she just love it when everybody assume she is pregnant
because she wants to sooo bad but david won't let her

I think her hints and symptoms will get more and more suspicious when nolans due date gets closer and closer because she wants to take the attention away

she is pathetic she is so jealous of britney and try to be britney that she ignore all the good things in her life
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Hilly wrote:
she is pathetic she is so jealous of britney and try to be britney that she ignore all the good things in her life
this!!^^^
:love2:
bloopbloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bloopbloop »

I'm a little late to this but that "Most Likely To" tag or whatever it's was so weird for me to watch. It did make me smile a bit but to me she just seemed so fake and her giggles seemed so forced like "you see we are soooo happy and perfect together". While watching I was thinking about how I would act if I was doing that with my boyfriend and I sure as hell wouldn't have to be "faking" it like she seemed to be doing. Idk, that video make me see their relationship in a different light. This is just my opinion though.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

It might just be me but I thought it was weird how in the new q&a video with David she said a pregnancy right now would be a burden.
samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

It might just be me but I thought it was weird how in the new q&a video with David she said a pregnancy right now would be a burden.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

When she was answering the questions she was looking at David like she's looking for his approval. And she admits she copies Britney's ideas (duh) but she won't copy her in having another baby (I would hope not! lol).
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Dumbledore wrote:When she was answering the questions she was looking at David like she's looking for his approval. And she admits she copies Britney's ideas (duh) but she won't copy her in having another baby (I would hope not! lol).
I noticed that too. When she was talking about future children/pregnancies, I felt she was looking at him to see how he would react. I'm sure him sitting there with a less-than-amused look on his face was disappointing for her.
00Riga00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 00Riga00 »

I think David's whole persona changed once V said the word "burden."
Ella5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ella5 »

"I get ideas from her" oh finally she admits something :D
momof2forlife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof2forlife »

I was shocked she said burden. .. I really dont think she meant that Lily was a burden but the burden of stress. .lack of money and raising a baby that is Not here...as meaning she doesnt want that burden. .. she just totally used the wrong words. ..She totally should had edit that out ...n learn to use better words
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:Wow officially done watching her. The only other person I refuse to click on is Michelle Phan. Just a few posts ago I said she was getting likable but I can't stand how immature and insecure she is. Hey Vanessa I know you read here how about you get off your fucking high horse and stop making passive aggressive digs at Britney. You are the definition of a hater! She wishes David would want to pop out more kids. Why can't she just deny being pregnant without being a bitch ugh I used to have a friend just like her hence used to. Sorry if I'm all over the place but Vanessa is the most miserable and depressing person I've ever watched on YT.

AND LMAO AT NEW ENVIRONMENT! It's literally the same damn apartment you even have Nonas couches lmao!
You just kill me with the last sentence lmfao!!!!
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

HEY VANESSA!!! Well let me tell you first.... You are so incredibly smart, but stupid when it comes to talking. The only thing at this moment that I can tell you is be careful with your words. You might loose a good friend for talking like that. Britney seems such a good friend to have around and you well... Not so much.... But hey you won a lottery for having her so why to talk bad about her when she never ever has said anything bad about you? Injust dont get it? You want to proove us wrong? OK then just make the god danm videos in a honest way. Have people to like your video for who you are not for hate? Do you really think all that people who watch you are your "fans"? NOT!! They watch to see your train wreck for entertainment only.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Is it just me or is she popping out videos like crazy the past few days? I feel like she is in need of money.

She may think she is smart for not having another baby but she is dumb in the sense that she is a pathological liar and a little brat.
deeznuts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by deeznuts »

Omg. That zucchini pizza looks good though.
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

I have not watched the Q&A... but given the topics being discussed...

-Vanessa and David's Q&A uploaded 13h ago (per YouTube channel video feed)

- Britney, 13h ago on Twitter: "Wow. Did that just really come out of your mouth?"

Coincidence?
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Mumsnotproud wrote:I have not watched the Q&A... but given the topics being discussed...

- Britney, 13h ago on Twitter: "Wow. Did that just really come out of your mouth?"

Coincidence?
If it is towards Vanessa maybe she should confront her about it instead of posting passive aggressive tweets :roll:
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Ambrosia wrote:
Mumsnotproud wrote:I have not watched the Q&A... but given the topics being discussed...

Coincidence?
If it is towards Vanessa maybe she should confront her about it instead of posting passive aggressive tweets :roll:
You say that like they're not mentally stuck in high school. ;)

Return to “2011teenagemom”