2011teenagemom Part 11

Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Lol, when she said that sweatshirt hoodie she previously bought for David either got lost or shrunk made me immediately think he didn't like it and that was the lie he told her as to why he doesn't have it anymore. Looks like he is stuck with another one. I hope he really didn't dislike the first one and now has another one. I wouldn't of re-bought the same hoodie sweatshirt for someone when I am not sure the first one was well received. I hope she films him receiving the sweater so I can see his reaction to it. I think it's funny.

I am surprised she didn't buy more local unique items that she can't buy back at home other than the bagged chili, is that what that was? Buying cleaning rags and a Pier 1 type vase and a mason jar style canister? All of that stuff would need a seperate luggage bag and the money saved doesn't seem to be cost effective with how much more it would cost to fly back home. Maybe I am wrong, I haven't flown in over a decade and not as an adult who has had to actually pay for it. The only thing she got for Lily that I liked was those little brown buckle shoes.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I was cringing so hard when she was talking about the wine and the head scratcher thing.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Same here. ^^^
They sell those at the dollar store.
That wallet was a rip off.
The only thing that was nice were the hand made slippers for Lillie.
What a waste of money in Peru.
You can get a mason jar at Walmart.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Inkling wrote:cant believe she bought those ripped dvds. Sure it's awesome they are cheap, but its pretty much stealing from all of the people that worked hard to produce it.

Lmao!
LurkyMcLurkerton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

LizLee30 wrote:I was cringing so hard when she was talking about the wine and the head scratcher thing.
My boyfriend walked in right at that point in the video and it was awkward to say the least. :|

Welcome to the best train wreck on the internet http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=291
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

What's with this girl and buying pointless and completely useless crap?!?!?! A head scratcher?! A brush for decoration? Like I would never walk through the store and be like wow, this brush would really be a nice decorative piece. Confused.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I can understand buying household items for decoration, but come on... You can buy half of the shit she spent money on right here in the States.

What, when guests come over will she be like, "OH YES, this is my PERUVIAN foot washing brush and my PERUVIAN head scratcher. SOOO FETCH."

No. Girl is an impulse shopper and she needs to own it.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

whatsername_ wrote:I can understand buying household items for decoration, but come on... You can buy half of the shit she spent money on right here in the States.

What, when guests come over will she be like, "OH YES, this is my PERUVIAN foot washing brush and my PERUVIAN head scratcher. SOOO FETCH."

No. Girl is an impulse shopper and she needs to own it.
Seriously, I just about spit my drink all over the computer reading this.
I can't understand why she bought 90% of that crap.
The scotch brite rags ?? The mason jar? The foot washer that she won't be using?? The head scratcher that you can get for like 99 cents??
And the house shoes she got for Lily that were made with real llama hair. I died when she was explaining that they don't kill the llama to make the shoes.
Yes Vanessa, we knew that. Thanks for the lesson though.
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

I side eyed so hard when she was like, "I know you'll all be like omg you're an animal killer!"
Um. No. You're just dumb.

Most people know they don't kill animals for their wool. Sigh.
Rolyat3ray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rolyat3ray »

Her eyebrow kinda looks like its sliding on her face. Nessie go get your eyebrows done professionally, and yes like the person above said stop what ever it is you and doing to them.
Rolyat3ray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rolyat3ray »

**oops I meant off her face**
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I'm pretty sure she bought all that stuff in Peru because it is cheaper there than here.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “2011teenagemom”