2011teenagemom Part 12

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 12

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Brooke18 wrote:Why does Vanessa even do veda when she fails every time.

And why does she fail every time? Its not like she has a job or school work...she has a ton of time on her hands...
Buttercups
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Buttercups »

too busy reading this forum.

also, what ARE her eyebrows in that video!?
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Why commit to Veda if your not going to do it. This happens every time.

You know she's going to be like "sorry I didn't do a video and missed days but it's because of my tumor, cat, Lily's sick...some excuse.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

lmao @ the video being called "relaxing pool fun". The only person relaxing was lazy Vanessa.

Every.Single.Time. she asks viewers if she should do daily vlogging some of her viewers say no, because she never finishes them and they get attacked by her minions. She puts up more vids when she's not trying to daily vlog anyway.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Photo # 5 of her hunter boots just went up on Instagram. Lol. Vanessa, yes, we are aware you have hunter boots.

Now some might not agree with me on this one but, lily is what..3 years old? Or almost 3?
Does she really need to be carried around on David's back? She's old enough to walk like a big girl.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

It's only so V could take an 'artistic' photo of them to try and show off her 'perfect family'.
did you see how they whole day was disappointing because V couldn't go on her horse ride.... what were David and Lily going to do whilst V was pottering around on a horse?

Actually, David would have been told to film her and Lily sat on the ground in some pumpkins playing on the iPad.
Upnorthgal13

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

Most ppl check the weather if they plan to go somewhere special and spend time outdoors.. Obviously not V
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Yeah I always check the weather before doing stuff like that. And I check the weather before dressing my son for the day to make sure he's dressed appropriately for that days weather.
Vanessa obviously doesn't do that cause lily has on a white skirt. White skirt doesn't go well with muddy rain storm.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Upnorthgal13 wrote:Most ppl check the weather if they plan to go somewhere special and spend time outdoors.. Obviously not V
Not surprised since they decided to go to Peru during the winter months and was pretty much stuck indoors throughout most of the trip.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Yeah I always check the weather before doing stuff like that. And I check the weather before dressing my son for the day to make sure he's dressed appropriately for that days weather.
Vanessa obviously doesn't do that cause lily has on a white skirt. White skirt doesn't go well with muddy rain storm.

Oh dear lord please tell me she didn't have her brand new HUNTER RAIN BOOTS on! They might have gotten dirty from the wet mud and her new HUNTER BOOTS may have gotten dirty!!!111!!11!!!11!!!
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

Wtf is wrong with her voice 8 the video she posted on Facebook yesterday morning about the weather??
eb1989
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 1

Unread post by eb1989 »

So in v's recent vlog Lilly singing. Why is she separating her food from other stuff? Isn't that what people do when they have food stamps? She's such a fucking liar
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Photo # 5 of her hunter boots just went up on Instagram. Lol. Vanessa, yes, we are aware you have hunter boots.

Now some might not agree with me on this one but, lily is what..3 years old? Or almost 3?
Does she really need to be carried around on David's back? She's old enough to walk like a big girl.
I agree, to an extent. My son is just over 3 and if we go somewhere with a lot of walking, like the zoo, we take a stroller for him because his little legs get tired. But he gets in and out of the stroller as he pleases.
But for the most part he walks anywhere and everywhere we go and I do think lily should too. Vanessa is probably just too lazy to watch her properly.
Upnorthgal13

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 1

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

eb1989 wrote:So in v's recent vlog Lilly singing. Why is she separating her food from other stuff? Isn't that what people do when they have food stamps? She's such a fucking liar
Who knows but no you don't have to separate food from other items (use to be a cashier). She might just do it for her own records idk
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I separate everything. Cold, cans, boxes, meats,cleaners, random items. Then rebag because cashiers don't care. They are busy.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I worked in a supermarket when I was in high school and I am super picky about how things are packed so I always separate everything into their little groups, cold, cleaning, fruit & veg, meat, dry foods etc.
it makes the cashiers job a lot easier and things get packed how I like.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

About the separating food, we have a store here that will ring everything up together but then it prints off a receipt and you basically have to do 2 separate transactions so basically it's easier to sort it beforehand but all the other grocery stores around here just rings it all up together and the computer calculates what was food vs non food (for food stamp card) .. so I really don't know what else she would separate it all, most store I know will not just throw cold items in with cereal boxes.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

When my husband and I grocery shop, we separate food out as well...and considering a govt job with NASA I can assure you we are not on food stamps. It's just what we do. Pet items go under the cart, food items in the cart on one side and cleaning/other misc items on the other side if applicable.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I separate everything too. That way the things that go in the same general area in the house go into the same bag at the store. Baggers aren't paid to separate your things for you, they just put things in bags.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Her voice the whole vlog was like nails on chalkboard! Why does she do that pitchy voice?

"Look Lily, WE got you an American doll"
Oh, you mean Nona got it for her?
:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”