2011TeenageCopyCat Part 13

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageCopyCat part 13.

Unread post by thenightowl »

Emcee wrote:It wouldn't have looked as fake, if she would have stopped looking at the camera.
I wonder how many times Lily and Vanessa sleep over at Nona's? Or maybe just Lily. I can see Vanessa dropping Lily over for the night often.
I wonder that too, the new video showing Lily's Halloween "Coshtume" lol she was at Nona's
cerseilannister
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cerseilannister »

Why are all these yt teen moms so obsessed with fall. Wtf
English is not my first language, sorry.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Falls something to talk about i guess? Lmao i know since last year Britney was talking about how she liked fall and again this year. I think Vanessa's just copying again cuz she wants to look like she has interests lol
silentecho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by silentecho »

She is because she said her favourite season was winter, but she acts so obssessed with fall. I don't remember her being like this over winter, unless i missed it.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

thenightowl wrote:
Emcee wrote:It wouldn't have looked as fake, if she would have stopped looking at the camera.
I wonder how many times Lily and Vanessa sleep over at Nona's? Or maybe just Lily. I can see Vanessa dropping Lily over for the night often.
I wonder that too, the new video showing Lily's Halloween "Coshtume" lol she was at Nona's
David works third shift, right? Maybe she gets lonely a lot. That's why it's good to have your own interests and hobbies to occupy yourself, besides bopping around on social media. In one of her old videos she said she liked to draw, and the drawing she showed was actually pretty good. I don't see her drawing now, ever.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I feel so bad for this girl like the shit she does is just ridiculous. Who the fuck does that? Oh let me record this and look at the camera all creepy. Why not enjoy the moment why prove it to us?! Cuz she's insecure. We don't need to see how much you love your kid. But the more she tries the stupider she looks. How embarassing. Lmao
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Awe Lily looked so happy to be in her Elsa costume!! It's so cute seeing how proud kids look in their costumes, don't know how to explain it exactly but kind of like "look at me I'm xxxx" so adorable.

I'm still surprised Jess didn't do Frozen
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

KatB0420 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Vanessa seems like one of those crazy ladies on Lifetime. Honestly if I was Britney is be alittle freaked out.

Vanessa just tries wayyyy to hard.

And I hate when she talks to Lily exactly like Brit talks to Aria.
Right? She is so damn creepy. No wonder David hasn't put a ring on it and I doubt he will. I have said it before and I'll say it again David is with her for Lily only. 1

She even tries to breath like Britney does when she takes deep breaths. Vanessa is such a creep >.<! She should mind as well get a perm and color her hair and call her self Britney

Return to “2011teenagemom”