Her pants are too frwaking tight like okay your crotch can't breathe
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageCopyCat part 13.

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Remember when she put up a photography website to promote her "photography business"..hahaha
She never went to school for photography, not even one class!
Since claiming to be a professional photographer, and making that website she has not booked anyone. Except she did Britney's pregnancy photos which I'm sure she did for free. I don't think Brit would've paid her.
Also in her website she posted some photos that she didn't take, and claimed them as her work. Which is illegal I'm pretty sure. And all the spelling mistakes she had on the site. Lol.
She also claimed to be a pro at Photoshop. Vanessa, I went and graduated from the Art Institute of Philadelphia for graphic design. I know how to use photoshop very well. You suck at it and use the wrong tools.

But now that I'm saying this, who wants to put bets in that she will have a photoshoot here in the next few weeks? Any bets!? Lol

Also what she said about her channel was ashame. Poor Lily. I also felt like it was a jab at Brit because her life is her two kids and they are always in her videos.

I reallydo thinkVanessa is slow and may have some mental issues. Her whole life revolves around YouTube and social media
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Someone in the comments said it looked like she was texting britney?! I can't see maybe someone else can.. Or was this discussed already lmao?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Damn why do the forums always get good when I go to bed :-( happy Halloween everyone!

Was it Vanessa who got banned for making multiple accounts on here? Because I was going to suggest inviting her to come chat with us since she's lurking so often on here hey Vanessa!
helloomate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by helloomate »

LizLee30 wrote:
Dumbledore wrote:I hate giving credit to Vanessa, cause damn she's one of the least intelligent people i've come across, but that light thing seems like a strategically placed passive aggressive jab. Like yeah, you don't like me copying what about THIS! and this, and this, and this. And she'll just keep showing little things here and there randomly throughout her vids hahaha

That or she's just so obsessed with Britney her subconscious forces her to talk like her, decorate like her, clean like her...and then one day she'll get a perm
God I hope she gets a perm. How funny would that be. :D
Just the thought of it made me lol
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I just watched the video & it does look she is texting Britney......hmmmm could there be an reconciliation happening! ????

Or simply just getting some closure...
HelloHolaHallo

mumma2one wrote:I just watched the video & it does look she is texting Britney......hmmmm could there be an reconciliation happening! ????

Hmm I watched it over and over again but I personally couldn't tell who it was to. I actually really enjoyed the video and had to roll my eyes when I saw that her phone was on a text. I highly doubt V didn't notice her phone was on a message and that she didn't see it while editing. She obviously wanted people to see it so I'm going to assume it is from B.

Lily is so damn cute. That was a good DITL. I really enjoyed it being all about Lily as opposed to Vanessa narrating the day. I hope she does more Lily day in the lives. I loved how Oliver and Benny kept trying to mess with the cards they are too cute.
mumma2one

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
mumma2one wrote:I just watched the video & it does look she is texting Britney......hmmmm could there be an reconciliation happening! ????

Hmm I watched it over and over again but I personally couldn't tell who it was to. I actually really enjoyed the video and had to roll my eyes when I saw that her phone was on a text. I highly doubt V didn't notice her phone was on a message and that she didn't see it while editing. She obviously wanted people to see it so I'm going to assume it is from B.

Lily is so damn cute. That was a good DITL. I really enjoyed it being all about Lily as opposed to Vanessa narrating the day. I hope she does more Lily day in the lives. I loved how Oliver and Benny kept trying to mess with the cards they are too cute.

Yeah, it's definitely really hard to tell but if you sort of look carefully you will notice a "B" , "E" & "Y"..... & Then it's easy to sort of make out. ..but I could be wrong!
mumma2one

Sorry double post...

It's like she wanted the phone on an angle enough to see WHO she was texting but not WHAT she wrote. ..so yeah. .

And bless Lily's little heart when she was crying :-(
HelloHolaHallo

I just re-watched I saw a b and a y you were right unless she was texting Benny it was Britney.

I know her cry is so...gentle? If that makes any sense? Poor Lily, but I was happy to see V use the gloves. I also love the relationship between Nona and Lily. Nona adores Lily and Lily loves Nona.
mumma2one

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I just re-watched I saw a b and a y you were right unless she was texting Benny it was Britney.

I know her cry is so...gentle? If that makes any sense? Poor Lily, but I was happy to see V use the gloves. I also love the relationship between Nona and Lily. Nona adores Lily and Lily loves Nona.

Omg BENNY! !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Lily is just so gentle & calm, they are very lucky with her! My son never stops , I wish he were more like Lily! :-D lol
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Just watched the part 2. And this is how I know that Lily never use to wear her glove.
If she had been wearing her glove at night since she was prescribed the glove from the doctor, she would be so use to it by now, and she wouldn't cry.
I'm most positive this is new for Lily and that's why she doesn't like it & cries.

Why doesn't Vanessa buy that child a pair of sneakers? The park isn't a fashion show Vanessa! A child should wear comfortable sneakers to play in. It's easier for them to run, climb and play in.

And I agree with everyone else about her pants being way to tight. Holy moly girl, your just at a playground. Wear some yoga pants or comfy jeans.
Tight pants like that arnt good for woman. Idk how I know this, I think it was in Cosmo or something, but tight pants that have no air can cause vaginal bacterial infections because your whoha needs some air! Lol. I know it's TMI but that's what I heard. Plus it can't be comfy wearing something so tight you can't bend in.
I think she is trying to look cute for David. I thing he just sees her as a friend. The way they act together seems like friends. I don't see anything more in them. But I think V wants to marry him so bad it scares him.
OwlEyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OwlEyes »

In part 2, at 6.55ish, when Vanessa puts her pjs on, Lily clearly asks if they're going to Nona's house and Vanessa tells her instead that she's going to sleep in her big girl bed. I wonder how often they sleep at Nona's. Lily wouldn't ask if it was rare, I'm sure.
mumma2one

OwlEyes wrote:In part 2, at 6.55ish, when Vanessa puts her pjs on, Lily clearly asks if they're going to Nona's house and Vanessa tells her instead that she's going to sleep in her big girl bed. I wonder how often they sleep at Nona's. Lily wouldn't ask if it was rare, I'm sure.

Yeah you're right, it's almost part of a "routine"....
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

_809lovely wrote:
Soexcited wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414723632.729814.jpg
She wore those heels to the park... The park... To play with her child.. In the park...

I think she wears them because it makes her seem more "mature"
But she can barely walk with those boots...& the same jeans..:ugh
Vanessa's woredrobe consists in 10,000 of the same black shirt, one pair of jeans and those damn brown boots also her huntaaaaaa boots Lmfaoo
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

mumma2one wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:

Yeah, it's definitely really hard to tell but if you sort of look carefully you will notice a "B" , "E" & "Y"..... & Then it's easy to sort of make out. ..but I could be wrong!
Maybe it's Britney from britandkorey I think. Because Vanessa has the other Britney as Britneyandbaby unless she changed the name. What if she's inviting Brit for a play date for piper and lily just like Britney had her over too LOL
HelloHolaHallo

BrittandKorey's name is spelled Brittany. It looks more like Britney to me but who knows it could be Britt
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Vanessa...STOP picking at your arms. & i see you fixed your nail polish :) looking like britney huh. Good job .
KatB0420
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatB0420 »

Rosiex3 wrote:
mumma2one wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote: Hmm I watched it over and over again but I personally couldn't tell who it was to. I actually really enjoyed the video and had to roll my eyes when I saw that her phone was on a text. I highly doubt V didn't notice her phone was on a message and that she didn't see it while editing. She obviously wanted people to see it so I'm going to assume it is from B.

Maybe it's Britney from britandkorey I think. Because Vanessa has the other Britney as Britneyandbaby unless she changed the name. What if she's inviting Brit for a play date for piper and lily just like Britney had her over too LOL
Hers is spelt Brittany not Britney though.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Seeing Day In The Life of Lily makes me think that if I was with someone who was CONSTANTLY filming every single day, and most of the day I would be SO annoyed by it. You can tell that it either bothers David or there's something going on between the two of them - maybe why she's been staying at Nona's so much?
But playtime should be parents interacting with their child and the child having their parents full attention, it doesn't seem like Lily often gets vanessa's full attention because she's either of her phone or recording. It's a shame.
I also think that the name of Vanessa's phone looked like 'Britney', which if pretty pathetic to show. She just wants to bring it up again, probably so that she can get ideas about why the fall out wasn't her fault so that she can make a video like "Britney admitted that she's done X,Y & Z'

Return to “2011teenagemom”