2011TeenageMom Part 15

HelloHolaHallo

Re: 2011TeenageMom Part 15.

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I really dislike the ShayTards they are so overrated for me! Everybody seems to overlook the fact that they were shit poor and had kids they couldn't take care of. Basically Jess.

I try to stay away from talking about Vs weight because she's said she struggled with an eating disorder and I thought that picture of V with Lily on her lap was uploaded in poor taste. The caption was rude. Just my opinion though.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Buttercups »

whatsername_ wrote:
Buttercups wrote:I wasn't that one that said v tried to breathe like britney so I don't know why the hell you're acting like that was me? I join in the discussion which is at least on topic to a thread about VANESSA. not making petty arguments with other members which, well done moddy, you've just tried to do. Surely that's like the opposite of what you are supposed to do?

You've literally just tried to start an argument because I asked if e recoils all stop arguing. And no, you are still the petty and immature one.

Can we now get back on topic? Thanks xxxxxx

We were back on topic..........................................................
And here you are flaming a mod. That's cute...
Sosie Lark wrote:Whenever anyone says "I wish him/her the best" I know they're not over it, haha.
Vanessa is so bitter, omg.
Mods shouldn't be trying to start arguments with people anyway.
Littlewaltz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Littlewaltz »

Buttercups, please allow me to direct you to a thread you might find useful.

http://www.ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=203&t=8440

Have a nice day.
Don't confuse my personality with my attitude.
My personality is who I am and my attitude depends on who you are.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I like the Shaytards, but I don't rush and watch their vlogs first thing in the morning like Vanessa and Bryan probably do. I do wish we had our own thread on here on them instead of lurking on GG.
Like whatshername said, I like Colette but Shay is so sexist and a perv. I'm not a fan when he says sexual things to Colette in front of the kids.
But yeah, Vanessa comes off as so thirsty for other YT moms.
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

Buttercups wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
Buttercups wrote:I wasn't that one that said v tried to breathe like britney so I don't know why the hell you're acting like that was me? I join in the discussion which is at least on topic to a thread about VANESSA. not making petty arguments with other members which, well done moddy, you've just tried to do. Surely that's like the opposite of what you are supposed to do?

You've literally just tried to start an argument because I asked if e recoils all stop arguing. And no, you are still the petty and immature one.

Can we now get back on topic? Thanks xxxxxx
Ok. We have all had a good run with this Off Topic discussion. Things were said. and re-said. and re-said.

If you have a problem with a specific mod, get with that mod in a PM and talk about it like grown ups. Don't call them out in a public forum. This is not the proper way to do things. I don't regularly read/look through this forum because I don't watch this person so I am the anti of the person who should contribute, but Yue obviously does. We, as mods, all got to be mods because we contribute on this forum, so you can't expect someone to not hate/like a certain youtube mom just because they are a mod. If you have a problem with that, and you can't get it resolved through the specific mod, then you can message morgan or lulu and they can help you with your quagmire.

As of right now and this verbal warning, anymore flaming of a mod on this thread will result in a suspension of account privileges. Please act like adults and don't make me take away your toys! :-)

kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:I really dislike the ShayTards they are so overrated for me! Everybody seems to overlook the fact that they were shit poor and had kids they couldn't take care of. Basically Jess.

I try to stay away from talking about Vs weight because she's said she struggled with an eating disorder and I thought that picture of V with Lily on her lap was uploaded in poor taste. The caption was rude. Just my opinion though.
Which picture is that?
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Littlewaltz wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:Vanessa sounds so creepy and obsessive whenever she talks about other YT moms that she admires.
I get wanting to tell people how you admire someone for what they do, but Vanessa sounded like she was about to orgasm herself when she was talking about mommytard.
Sorry if it's that's gross.
You're so right, though. It's like she idolizes them?
I like the Shaytards (most days), and Colette is awesome, but come on... She's not a celebrity. She hasn't done anything worth being that obsessed over.
She popped out 5 kids with a bearded sexist pervert, lol.
Well they did create Makers Studios, whom has signed/branded people like Jenna Marbles, Ray William, Kingsley, PewdiePie (the biggest channel on youtube) etc etc. It became the biggest network on YouTube so I guess to a YouTuber they are like a messiah, and I use that term YouTuber loosely when talking about Vanessa.
Yeah with about 5 other people who never get recognized.
Meh.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

kabuki wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:I really dislike the ShayTards they are so overrated for me! Everybody seems to overlook the fact that they were shit poor and had kids they couldn't take care of. Basically Jess.

Which picture is that?
It's on JoelEades Instagram account. I would link it to you but I don't follow the account I got the links from a mom I met on an expat forum.
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

This picture reminds me of the "old" Vanessa. Maybe because she's not staring doe eyed into the distance. Not a great picture, lol, but somehow still much less annoying than her normal selfies.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

Double post, sorry... I finally watched the box swap video. Did anyone else think it seemed like Ashley was trying to improve Vanessa & Lily's style with the stuff she sent? I had to laugh at the specific instructions about the outfits for Lily (what shoes to pair things with, etc) and the jewelry for Vanessa ("I like to pair it with basic colors"...she is tired of seeing Vanessa in black tshirts too). And the headbands for Lily, hint hint.

I think I need to subscribe to this chick. And that doll....I would be so touched if someone made that for my kid, especially a stranger. So cute.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I just watched it too.She made such cute things. Love her accent.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Zoiks wrote:This picture reminds me of the "old" Vanessa. Maybe because she's not staring doe eyed into the distance. Not a great picture, lol, but somehow still much less annoying than her normal selfies.
I think it's because she hasn't photoshopped herself. So she looks like what she actually looks like.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I just got around to watching her box swap video and I was embarrassed for her when she was ranting about wanting to do it with someone with less subscribers than she has.
#FreeBen
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Zoiks wrote:This picture reminds me of the "old" Vanessa. Maybe because she's not staring doe eyed into the distance. Not a great picture, lol, but somehow still much less annoying than her normal selfies.
Her eyes bother me in this one for some reason but I agree, this one annoys me much less than the usual ones do.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Oh wow...lol.

I had such a weird dream last night. ... I dreamt that I went to stay at Vanessa's house, how strange hahaha.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I thought that Ashely's box for Vanessa was alittle much. She went way out of her way. But it was very nice & creative of her. Then Vanessa's box was the total opposite. She seemed like she didn't try & most of the stuff was crap you get at the dollar store.
Like someone else mentioned, I thought she would include something cultural from Peru, not a tourist t-shirt.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

thenightowl wrote:
Her eyes bother me in this one for some reason but I agree, this one annoys me much less than the usual ones do.
She has the crazy eyes happening. Imagine waking up to that face in the morning. Scary.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

blackbettybamf wrote:I just got around to watching her box swap video and I was embarrassed for her when she was ranting about wanting to do it with someone with less subscribers than she has.
YES ! It really didn't come off well. I think it rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.
Ashs box was super thoughtful. I would be embarrassed if I were V lol.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Just watch a couple Join The Jacksons. I really like her. V has more subscribers because of drama. Teenagers watch her. I noticed in comments Ash has a lot of well liked yt moms that follow her.
I was so embarrassed by the mug V gave her. What was that?
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I'm off to watch Ash's box swap video , I need to relive the embarrassment. XD

Return to “2011teenagemom”