2011TeenageHotBoots Part 16

Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageHotBoots Part 16

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

She honestly doesn't need to lose weight imo, I think she looks great physically. I think she just needs to dress for her body.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She learned from the backlash she got last year and doesn't really say she wants to lose weight anymore, she mainly uses the word "tone" and she says she wants to lose the "pudge". I know she loves having a flat stomach (who doesn't or wouldn't) she feels more comfortable that way but it seems like its extremely difficult for her to keep the pudge off. She has to constantly watch her diet and exercise regularly to stay that way. I'd drive myself crazy doing all that. I'm currently trying to be more active I have an ok diet but I could never be 100% healthy or restrict my diet (food is life).
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

I wish she'd quit with her 'fitness' stuff.... Juicing is not going to help you. She needs to work out regularly and consistently, mostly lifting. I could be wrong cause i dont watch her all the time but it seeems like all she does is cardio. Huge waste of time. Lift 3-4 times a week, with 15 mins or so of cardio, and eat healthy. Simple. Skip the endless cardio amd diets. And, her undies in that 3rd comparison pic were quite the granny panties =/

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Are the juices supposed to replace a meal?? She said she had 6 juices. Seems a lot to me. ?
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Juicing is great for you when you do it right. Especially the stomach and intestines. Which I guess could decrease bloating, but I don't think its done for weight loss.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

_809lovely wrote:Are the juices supposed to replace a meal?? She said she had 6 juices. Seems a lot to me. ?
She was replacing all her meals with juices except for dinner she would have a small meal. Probably drinking juice every 2-3 hrs to not feel so hungry. I've heard of people doing juice cleanses but It seems a bit extreme to me. Some people do them for 1 day, 3 days or a week. Not sure if it's even healthy to do them longer than a week. I wonder how long she's planning on doing this for.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

Well, at least she's trying to be healthy, although I have heard juicing does next to nothing except increase your intake of fruits and vegetables.
betseyj
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by betseyj »

Her granny panties omg, poor david. And that bra looks 10 years old
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

kiki wrote:I wish she'd quit with her 'fitness' stuff.... Juicing is not going to help you. She needs to work out regularly and consistently, mostly lifting. I could be wrong cause i dont watch her all the time but it seeems like all she does is cardio. Huge waste of time. Lift 3-4 times a week, with 15 mins or so of cardio, and eat healthy. Simple. Skip the endless cardio amd diets. And, her undies in that 3rd comparison pic were quite the granny panties =/

This! I don't think Vanessa realises that "toned" is achieved through lean muscle, which is achieved through lifting weights. Not only that, lifting weights increases your metabolic rate, meaning you burn more calories at rest.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

staceybrax wrote:
kiki wrote:I wish she'd quit with her 'fitness' stuff.... Juicing is not going to help you. She needs to work out regularly and consistently, mostly lifting. I could be wrong cause i dont watch her all the time but it seeems like all she does is cardio. Huge waste of time. Lift 3-4 times a week, with 15 mins or so of cardio, and eat healthy. Simple. Skip the endless cardio amd diets. And, her undies in that 3rd comparison pic were quite the granny panties =/

This! I don't think Vanessa realises that "toned" is achieved through lean muscle, which is achieved through lifting weights. Not only that, lifting weights increases your metabolic rate, meaning you burn more calories at rest.
Haha right? I hate hearing girls talk about how they're "toning" or want to get "toned"....... By doing cardio until their heart explodes. The only way you're gonna get toned v, is to pick up some (heavy) weights. And having nothing but juice is only cutting out protein you need.

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyRed »

She still has the picture up
http://tinypic.com/r/25j8emr/8
mommy2three
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommy2three »

So what? I wear "granny" panties. They are comfortable and idc what my husband thinks haha.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

RubyRed wrote:She still has the picture up
She deleted it from her fb i meant, i don't follow her ig

No closed eyed, dramatic hospital selfie? I'm disappointed.
V and Lily have to make so many trips to the emergency room, their bad luck is unbelievable! Glad they have health insurance.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

RubyRed wrote:She still has the picture up http://tinypic.com/r/25j8emr/8
Geez, I don't care about her choice of underwear but don't show your bra! :-o
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
LaurenXo
Gossiper