Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011TeenageHotBoots Part 16

Unread post by Yue195 »

New thread!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: 2011TeenageHotBoots Part 16

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

I love changing the names. I don't think its being offensive its just funny. There are far worse things said in the actual threads so the title just makes it funnier...to me. I guess its a matter of opinion.

Watsername, its not just you girl. I crack up every time I read it !!

I agree about the swelling. I've said it before but I swelled really bad in my hands and feet while I was pregnant and it was very painful. My mom has swelling in her hands and feet from being a diabetic and she sometimes can't even move her hands it hurts so bad. Anytime I see Lilys hand it breaks my heart. Theres no way it doesn't hurt at all. Everything I have read about swelling from Lilys condition says it can be very painful.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Hotboots!! :)
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Absolutely love it.
Adore it.
Obsessed.
Hot boots.

The swelling looks horrible. I don't care what anyone says, just because Lily is used to the swelling, it doesn't mean it's not painful or uncomfortable.
You do what you have to do for your kid. If they take wraps off, putt hem back on.
Same with gloves.

She clearly doesn't wear them except for 30 seconds in videos when Vanessa is "taking them off".
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Every time I see Lily's poor, swollen hands I want to shake Vanessa by the shoulders. She's such a hypocrite and ignorant mother. Next time Vanessa has some swelling she should just sit home and be forced to tough it out instead of running to emergency and posting a poor me selfie.
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

i hate to back vanessa up, but lymphoedema is not typically associated with pain unless there are secondary complications such as cellulitis or ulcerations.
but her poor hands look like balloons, it has to be impairing her fine motor skills, and as she gets older her activities of daily living if it is not controlled. although, vanessa never actually shows lilly doing activities that require her to use her hands in such a manner (eating/drawing/etc). so i cant really comment on that.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

laurasleaf wrote:i hate to back vanessa up, but lymphoedema is not typically associated with pain unless there are secondary complications such as cellulitis or ulcerations.
but her poor hands look like balloons, it has to be impairing her fine motor skills, and as she gets older her activities of daily living if it is not controlled. although, vanessa never actually shows lilly doing activities that require her to use her hands in such a manner (eating/drawing/etc). so i cant really comment on that.
I agree. The swelling seems to be impairing with her fine motor skills. Lilly seems like a very smart little girl. I noticed in the gingerbread house video, just like many others, that Vanessa takes over the activities. Also, is English Vanessa's second language? She called the peppermint candy "candy cane balls" lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

laurasleaf wrote:i hate to back vanessa up, but lymphoedema is not typically associated with pain unless there are secondary complications such as cellulitis or ulcerations.
I agree. The swelling seems to be impairing with her fine motor skills. Lilly seems like a very smart little girl. I noticed in the gingerbread house video, just like many others, that Vanessa takes over the activities. Also, is English Vanessa's second language? She called the peppermint candy "candy cane balls" lol.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Haha candy cane balls! Spanish was most likely her first language bc her mom seems more comfortable speaking Spanish than English but she went to school in California and South Carolina, which should have put her English at the same level as everyone else's. I went to school in southern Cali and classes were taught bilingual until around 1996 in my school district then switched to strictly English.
She seems to have a hard time remembering the name of things which happens to me sometimes too but she would really benefit from reading more. She seems to absorb words she hears and tends to mispronounce them or use them incorrectly. If she read more she'd learn how to use them properly. I remember her saying she used to go to school and just goof off and sadly, it shows.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Dumbledore wrote:Haha candy cane balls! Spanish was most likely her first language bc her mom seems more comfortable speaking Spanish than English but she went to school in California and South Carolina, which should have put her English at the same level as everyone else's. I went to school in southern Cali and classes were taught bilingual until around 1996 in my school district then switched to strictly English.
She seems to have a hard time remembering the name of things which happens to me sometimes too but she would really benefit from reading more. She seems to absorb words she hears and tends to mispronounce them or use them incorrectly. If she read more she'd learn how to use them properly. I remember her saying she used to go to school and just goof off and sadly, it shows.
Lmaoo. English is not my first language and i was like wtf. She's funny. Sometimes when she post something im like "is this even English"
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I don't know if Lily's hands are painful or not but, V has shown Lily waking up with her glove on, and it was on in her nighttime routine. She just wears the one now. You could say those times were just for the camera but Lily wasn't even trying to pull it off. If it was just for show, I'm positive Lily would have noticed and tried to yank the glove off.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

It's kinda sad that she's going to film the whole of christmas day for Youtube. I understand filming things like your kids opening presents but the day should be special, not worrying about uploading it to youtube
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Dumbledore wrote:Haha candy cane balls! Spanish was most likely her first language bc her mom seems more comfortable speaking Spanish than English but she went to school in California and South Carolina, which should have put her English at the same level as everyone else's. I went to school in southern Cali and classes were taught bilingual until around 1996 in my school district then switched to strictly English.
Agree with all of this, especially about her needing to read more. Not just her, but most people, lol. It really does help with everyday vocabulary, writing, punctuation, spelling. She needs help with all of that.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Lily does wear the gloves, I'm sure. The thing with her type of edema is that compression garments don't usually make the puffiness go away. That's normal. They're used to stop it from spreading. It's not something that's very controllable. I don't think it is painful for Lily. She's already at the age where she can definitely communicate if she is hurting. My daughter at that age would always say "You're hurting me!!" because she didn't like holding hands in parking lots or in the mall. Used to drive me crazy, but she wouldn't hesitate to complain. I'm sure Lily would do the same.

ETA: I also agree, Vanessa should read more books. It would help her vocabulary and grammar skills. I would spend less time online and set aside some time to just read.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Here V. Start a yt book club.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Flossy lol!!!!

I don't understand why she does crafts for Lily and ends up doing them herself. Pointless.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Just watched her Christmas tag video, I thought it was cute when lily walked in the room and I thought it was hilarious when David started dancing in the background.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

gypsophila wrote:Lily does wear the gloves, I'm sure. The thing with her type of edema is that compression garments don't usually make the puffiness go away. That's normal. They're used to stop it from spreading. It's not something that's very controllable. I don't think it is painful for Lily. She's already at the age where she can definitely communicate if she is hurting. My daughter at that age would always say "You're hurting me!!" because she didn't like holding hands in parking lots or in the mall. Used to drive me crazy, but she wouldn't hesitate to complain. I'm sure Lily would do the same.

ETA: I also agree, Vanessa should read more books. It would help her vocabulary and grammar skills. I would spend less time online and set aside some time to just read.
How are you sure though?
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

^^^^ I can hear it now "guys one of my favorite things to do is reading, I LOVEEE READING I'm so obsessed with it ! I do it all the time ;) "

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

"Would you guys like to see my cleaning routine? Lol I do it ll the time and thought it would be fun to film! (Says person who's obsessed with cleaning LOL)"

Remember when she lived at her mom's and complained about cleaning and having to do things and put things where her mom wanted/the way she wanted? haha She's just like her now! I hope she has some sympathy for her mom now that she has to manage her own household. She never seemed "obsessed" with cleaning before, but I guess now that its her own personal stuff its different?
I've never been super organized but I like my things clean always have even when I was living with my parents. I was hoping Britney would be the one making a new cleaning vid :/

Return to “2011teenagemom”