2011Teenagephotoshopper Part 17

RubyRed
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011Teenagephotoshopper Part 17

Unread post by RubyRed »

42 pages is over what we usually have, here's a new thread. Hope my title is ok, I saw it mentioned previously and I liked it. :)

Edit* Also, sorry to anyone who doesn't like the thread titles changing.
lexylemon
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 2011Teenagephotoshopper part 17

Unread post by lexylemon »

I honestly could care less what panties she chooses to wear ! I wore tongs in high school and realized I didn't want something up my butt crack anymore lol so I switched to "granny panties" in cute colours and have never looked back
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Yeah, nothing wrong with granny panties. I'm 22 weeks preggo and that's all I wear. Lol. I'll switch into something sexier when things go down.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Even her underwear choices are neutral and boring lol those pics are strange though. Usually her bra is hitched up to her chin but in those pics her bra looks low. Maybe her torso really is as short as she says it is.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Omg if my long term bf really couldn't deal with granny panties I'd leave him lol! No way I'm wearing sexy underwear 24/7. They're not the most comfortable.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Vanessa needs to try IIFYM/flexible dieting. It emphasizes moderation, and no "bad foods". A much more sustainable way to lose weight rather than this "all or nothing" approach
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Is she trying to be sexy in her latest selfie about her glasses? Because if so, #fail.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

I watched her high sweet heart tag and I must say that despite what everyone says, I think David really does love her. He looks at her in a sweet way, and he seems like a very good guy now that he's grown up and matured more. I'm glad he's taking care of Lily now. I hope they work out for the long haul.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

"Yeah no" shit needs to stop
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I know everyone loves David, but he's just eh to me. I feel like he acts 15 most of the time. That's a real turn off for me. Especially in her latest vlog (the walking 4 mile vlog). And I don't find him incredibly attractive like a lot of her viewers. He's not ugly or anything, just not my type.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

David is nerdy, but attractive nerdy. And funny. I still laugh how in one video tag he joked how their next daughter will be called Padme Amidala.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Something that really bothers me is if V isn't going to eat out because she knows isn't healthy, why does she let Lily eat Chick-fil-A and whatnot? I'm not saying that Lily should never be allowed fast food and obviously with Lily it's nothing to do weight but Christ, from her vlogs she seems to have fast food at least once a week. What's so hard about packing her a little sandwich and fruit and such?
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

To me David looks like your everyday, generic looking man. I see about ten "Davids" everyday. Nothing quite special, although his eyes are nice I guess.
As for the fast food thing, every week or two weeks is excessive. Especially with the genes in their families, fast food probably not the best thing to get Lily started on.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

I wonder will B and V be at brittanys (brittandkorey) daughters birthday,im sure lily and aria are both invited...i hope someone vlogs haha
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

She's already back to shaping her eyebrows into triangles......oy vey, v.
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

There's a difference between hipster, boy short, bikini cut etc and granny panties, guys! I'm not saying they're granny panties cause they're not thongs... Theyre granny panties cause theyre big nude colored fruit of the loom briefs.... She's what, 21? I've got 'period panties' like that as I call them but I wouldn't take progress pics wearing them lol. Nothing wrong with a hipster or bikini cut with a little colour v, or some lace details or SOMETHING lol

Sent from my AT10-A using Tapatalk
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

kiki wrote:There's a difference between hipster, boy short, bikini cut etc and granny panties, guys! I'm not saying they're granny panties cause they're not thongs... Theyre granny panties cause theyre big nude colored fruit of the loom briefs.... She's what, 21? I've got 'period panties' like that as I call them but I wouldn't take progress pics wearing them lol. Nothing wrong with a hipster or bikini cut with a little colour v, or some lace details or SOMETHING lol

But who the fuck cares?
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiki »

ohgoodness wrote:
kiki wrote:There's a difference between hipster, boy short, bikini cut etc and granny panties, guys! I'm not saying they're granny panties cause they're not thongs... Theyre granny panties cause theyre big nude colored fruit of the loom briefs.... She's what, 21? I've got 'period panties' like that as I call them but I wouldn't take progress pics wearing them lol. Nothing wrong with a hipster or bikini cut with a little colour v, or some lace details or SOMETHING lol

But who the fuck cares?
Well her bland wardrobe is discussed to death here so I thought it was funny that her underwear is just as boring....
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

jedoc321 wrote:I wonder will B and V be at brittanys (brittandkorey) daughters birthday,im sure lily and aria are both invited...i hope someone vlogs haha
I didn't even think of that. I saw V took pics of her so I'm guessing they'll also be invited... But I do not see them attending. Vanessa will probably make up an excuse why they can't go.
jedoc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jedoc »

flightlessbird wrote:
jedoc321 wrote:I wonder will B and V be at brittanys (brittandkorey) daughters birthday,im sure lily and aria are both invited...i hope someone vlogs haha
I didn't even think of that. I saw V took pics of her so I'm guessing they'll also be invited... But I do not see them attending. Vanessa will probably make up an excuse why they can't go.
V seems to be kind of passive agressive so she might go just to show shes not bothered.
Im pretty sure their falling out is nothing they need to avoid each other over and it will just be a bit awkward but it must be weird knowing hundreda of people are obsessed with your friendship and wondering whata going to happen

Return to “2011teenagemom”