2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Wagurl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageWOWlilyWOWWWW Part 19

Unread post by Wagurl »

I personally think it's natural for 12 year olds (and older) to be curious and even have baby fever. I had baby fever at 16, but knew I couldn't support a kid at that age, and therefore didn't have any. If you think about it, 12 year olds are ditching the barbies and baby dolls and are transforming into the teenage years where they play their own soap opera, but real life. Hopefully the girls that watch Vanessa realize it's not unicorns and rainbows to be a teen mom.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Wagurl wrote:I personally think it's natural for 12 year olds (and older) to be curious and even have baby fever. I had baby fever at 16, but knew I couldn't support a kid at that age, and therefore didn't have any. If you think about it, 12 year olds are ditching the barbies and baby dolls and are transforming into the teenage years where they play their own soap opera, but real life. Hopefully the girls that watch Vanessa realize it's not unicorns and rainbows to be a teen mom.
Exactly! I think there is a different between baby fever and wanting a baby right then and there. I've had baby fever since I was probably 15 or 16 and I am almost 21. I know I cannot support a baby and I know I do want to do a lot of things before I have kids but I cant help to think about what pregnancy will be like, what labor will be like and motherhood in general.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't think it's normal. It shouldn't even be on the radar at that point. There's so much life to be missed by thinking about jumping the gun. The day you bring your first baby home from the hospital you feel a sense of absolutely crushing responsibility on yourself, even though you had this goal and excitement for the previous 9 months. If that could be captured and experienced by these young girls, there wouldn't be so many teen moms. That pressure plus the high possibility your baby daddy walks well before the baby comes, more devastation. Your chances of becoming homeless if you have no support system--I can't imagine. I guess kids don't want to watch videos about the reality of it all.

I feel truly sorry for the girls who feel having that a baby will make their very young lives better in any way. Not to mention how unfair it is to the child. :(
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

shelbyxo26 wrote:
Wagurl wrote:I personally think it's natural for 12 year olds (and older) to be curious and even have baby fever. I had baby fever at 16, but knew I couldn't support a kid at that age, and therefore didn't have any. If you think about it, 12 year olds are ditching the barbies and baby dolls and are transforming into the teenage years where they play their own soap opera, but real life. Hopefully the girls that watch Vanessa realize it's not unicorns and rainbows to be a teen mom.
Exactly! I think there is a different between baby fever and wanting a baby right then and there. I've had baby fever since I was probably 15 or 16 and I am almost 21. I know I cannot support a baby and I know I do want to do a lot of things before I have kids but I cant help to think about what pregnancy will be like, what labor will be like and motherhood in general.
I'm 20 now, but I felt the same. I didn't want s baby but I was very curious about teenage pregnancy and babies. There was baby fever, but not w desire to have my own babies. Even now I think I feel that, hence why I am follow so many daily vloggers with babies and families.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

shelbyxo26 wrote:
I'm 20 now, but I felt the same. I didn't want s baby but I was very curious about teenage pregnancy and babies. There was baby fever, but not w desire to have my own babies. Even now I think I feel that, hence why I am follow so many daily vloggers with babies and families.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

shelbyxo26 wrote:

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

gypsophila wrote:I don't think it's normal. It shouldn't even be on the radar at that point. There's so much life to be missed by thinking about jumping the gun. The day you bring your first baby home from the hospital you feel a sense of absolutely crushing responsibility on yourself, even though you had this goal and excitement for the previous 9 months. If that could be captured and experienced by these young girls, there wouldn't be so many teen moms. That pressure plus the high possibility your baby daddy walks well before the baby comes, more devastation. Your chances of becoming homeless if you have no support system--I can't imagine. I guess kids don't want to watch videos about the reality of it all.

I feel truly sorry for the girls who feel having that a baby will make their very young lives better in any way. Not to mention how unfair it is to the child. :(
I agree and to add, I think nowadays there's a lot more effort going into support than there is on prevention. I understand the logic cause these babies need the support and the girls do too so they have a chance of getting through it and not becoming a welfare lifer like Tayler but there's just so much coddling that the girls never get that full hit of the reality of the consequences of their actions and their families pick up the slack. Hell, Allyshia went to a school for teen moms, where they had a place to dump their kids so they could do their school like they should've been doing in the first place. While those programs have become necessary, I think we'd see fewer teen pregnancies if more of these girls fell on their ass and got a reality check.
#FreeBen
samanthaann1884
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaann1884 »

She may not be able to control who watches her videos, but she can control the content of her videos. She should have known better than posting videos of minors giving their names and where they live!
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

gypsophila wrote:I don't think it's normal. It shouldn't even be on the radar at that point. There's so much life to be missed by thinking about jumping the gun. The day you bring your first baby home from the hospital you feel a sense of absolutely crushing responsibility on yourself, even though you had this goal and excitement for the previous 9 months. If that could be captured and experienced by these young girls, there wouldn't be so many teen moms. That pressure plus the high possibility your baby daddy walks well before the baby comes, more devastation. Your chances of becoming homeless if you have no support system--I can't imagine. I guess kids don't want to watch videos about the reality of it all.

For once I agree with you 100%
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

This picture it totally staged. I think it is because who falls asleep reading a book and the book is positioned that way with the light off? On another note Vanessa is so rude and inconsiderate when everyone sleeps. She's so loud when David is asleep during the day and she is always going into Lily's room with a camera. Yes, please check on her but you don't need to take pictures or film her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arielgee_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arielgee_ »

shelbyxo26 wrote:This picture it totally staged. I think it is because who falls asleep reading a book and the book is positioned that way with the light off? On another note Vanessa is so rude and inconsiderate when everyone sleeps. She's so loud when David is asleep during the day and she is always going into Lily's room with a camera. Yes, please check on her but you don't need to take pictures or film her.
Poor lily you can see her eyes reacting to flash in her face when she's trying to sleep wtf
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

arielgee_ wrote:
shelbyxo26 wrote:This picture it totally staged. I think it is because who falls asleep reading a book and the book is positioned that way with the light off? On another note Vanessa is so rude and inconsiderate when everyone sleeps. She's so loud when David is asleep during the day and she is always going into Lily's room with a camera. Yes, please check on her but you don't need to take pictures or film her.
Poor lily you can see her eyes reacting to flash in her face when she's trying to sleep wtf
Well it doesn't look like she woke up, so must not have been that bothered by it lol
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

samanthaann1884 wrote:She may not be able to control who watches her videos, but she can control the content of her videos. She should have known better than posting videos of minors giving their names and where they live!
Exactly.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Her vlogs are getting boring. She loves showing herself on the trail.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

ohgoodness wrote:Her vlogs are getting boring. She loves showing herself on the trail.
Yeah I don't care to see her workout. Lol. The last one was horrible, her breathing heavy up in the camera.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I wish we had trails like that where I love! I am done seeing her workout as well. :( We get it Vanessa, you workout. Also, why doesn't she leave Lily with David when she runs? He never walks/runs with them.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I wish we had trails where I live too.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I wish we had trails like that where I love! I am done seeing her workout as well. :( We get it Vanessa, you workout. Also, why doesn't she leave Lily with David when she runs? He never walks/runs with them.
I THINK bc she needs an adult (or a licensed driver) in the car with her to drive? That's why Nona went to gymnastics with her? I don't know.
But if he just waits for her, that's gotta be boring.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
ohgoodness wrote:Her vlogs are getting boring. She loves showing herself on the trail.
Yeah I don't care to see her workout. Lol. The last one was horrible, her breathing heavy up in the camera.

I skipped through the trail part.
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

It really bothers me how she drives to the trail. Okay, if she was going on a nice family walk, fair enough, but when she's doing it almost everyday (or so she says) it seems like the weirdest thing ever. It's like people who drive to the gym. If she was 100% doing it for herself to lose weight, she'd just walk wherever, but I get the impression she goes to the trail to make it more Pinterestingly nice for the camera. It comes off as all for show, at least in my opinion.

Return to “2011teenagemom”