2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Unread post by Emcee »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Vanessa hold up a sign with todays date in the room then I will believe you

Lol jk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:love2:
urusha90
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by urusha90 »

Emcee wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:Vanessa hold up a sign with todays date in the room then I will believe you

Lol jk

ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:She was also clearly not only annoyed by what was being discussed here, but she took time and recruited Yvonne's sister or whoever to come and be crazy lol. Vanessa, pay attention to your kid!!!!! Seriously. This is freaking sick.

It's disgusting how clearly obsessed she is with what is said here. I can't imagine being that insecure.
It really is. If I had a YouTube channel, it would go one of two ways. I would either a) read here so I could figure out what I need to do to improve myself as a person, or b) not read here. She needs to calm down and focus on her kid. It really makes me sad for Lilly :(
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Don't google it. Oh gosh

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

nobettsaboutit wrote:Uh oh :(
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/30 ... 47979c.jpg[/img]

What's a prolapsed rectum??

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

Lily looked uncomfortable in some of the pictures of them out at Disney. She probably had her out allday long for all those days and shes tired/dehydrated but of course V loves the sympathy abd comments she gets from ppl
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I have a feeling this might be like that time Lucy Eades said she had a prolapsed uterus....
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wonder if she feels horrible for talking about how lily wouldn't use the bathroom? The poor child couldn't. She was most likely constipated. Did you scold her for that too? "You didn't go when I wanted you to so you can hold it. We're not stopping again."
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

superkatie wrote:Think before u write...I bet most of u girls wouldn't even make a good mom...I bet most of u just like talking bout people get a life and maybe u will b less of a bitch and I won't have to write shit here defending my friend...so good luck wit ur lack of respect

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Good luck with your grammar test...

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

ashleyrr2k wrote:
WaitingForNaptime wrote:I just tried writing over an old note I had. It didn't change the date until I saved it and went back to it. I'm not making excuses for V.. But she very well could have erased an old note, typed hers and took a screenshot BEFORE saving it. Why someone would do that is beyond me though. I think the average person would just type a new note.
Have you updated your phone?because I don't have to save it and it automatically changes the new date when I start typing.it could be a new feature.I know Vanessa has the newest version cause she uses the brand new emojis

Yes my phone has the new update.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

flightlessbird wrote:I wonder if she feels horrible for talking about how lily wouldn't use the bathroom? The poor child couldn't. She was most likely constipated. Did you scold her for that too? "You didn't go when I wanted you to so you can hold it. We're not stopping again."

THIIIIIIIIS!

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

veronicanumi wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:I wonder if she feels horrible for talking about how lily wouldn't use the bathroom? The poor child couldn't. She was most likely constipated. Did you scold her for that too? "You didn't go when I wanted you to so you can hold it. We're not stopping again."

THIIIIIIIIS!

She doesn't care, were talking about the same person who left her poor daughter with peed panties on because she had an accident
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

Is that the Disney wrist band on Davids wrist in that picture? If so, and if this pic was taken tonight and they're back in Charlotte now why is he still wearing it? I found mine very bulky and uncomfortable and I took it off as soon as I could.
I just think that's kind of odd if they're back home now and this pic was taken this evening yet he's still wearing it. I'm not buying her story. I feel like this pic was taken on the 22nd, just like her note said.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don't think she cares. I think whatever is wrong with Vanessa doesn't allow her to feel sympathetic or compassionate. She hasn't matured past 12 years old (at best). If it's not getting her attention and sympathy she couldn't care less
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellagrace wrote:Is that the Disney wrist band on Davids wrist in that picture? If so, and if this pic was taken tonight and they're back in Charlotte now why is he still wearing it? I found mine very bulky and uncomfortable and I took it off as soon as I could.
I just think that's kind of odd if they're back home now and this pic was taken this evening yet he's still wearing it. I'm not buying her story. I feel like this pic was taken on the 22nd, just like her note said.
Its not the Disney band, its a regular rubber one
Ellagrace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ellagrace »

karmarosee wrote:
Ellagrace wrote:Is that the Disney wrist band on Davids wrist in that picture? If so, and if this pic was taken tonight and they're back in Charlotte now why is he still wearing it? I found mine very bulky and uncomfortable and I took it off as soon as I could.
Its not the Disney band, its a regular rubber one
Ok thanks. I wasn't sure.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

That's really weird about the note saying the 22nd... Hmm. Are they still in Disney?
MissMaybee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MissMaybee »

The shirt David is wearing looks the same as the one in the picture she posted 7 hours ago & one of the ones in the Disney packing video.
Not that it means anything & I can't be sure they are the same, just sayin'
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

MissMaybee wrote:The shirt David is wearing looks the same as the one in the picture she posted 7 hours ago & one of the ones in the Disney packing video.
Not that it means anything & I can't be sure they are the same, just sayin'
Doesnt look like it to me, the hospital shirt has the black line around the collar and one from 7 hours ago doesn't
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Lily looked really unhappy in almost all of the photos that she took at Disneyland. So Banessa just goes on all the rides and Lily gets left out, all while Lily is dying of heatstroke from her sweaters and literally having a prolapsed rectum? My god V, just when I thought you couldn't get any more selfish...
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:

Return to “2011teenagemom”