2011teenageclackers: Part 23

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Unread post by karmarosee »

Everytime i hear that clacking in her videos i cringe bcz she wears her "heels" to the weirdest places like the park. Im never gna forget the video where she legit wore heels to target i think bcz she ran out if socks.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

karmarosee wrote:Everytime i hear that clacking in her videos i cringe bcz she wears her "heels" to the weirdest places like the park. Im never gna forget the video where she legit wore heels to target i think bcz she ran out if socks.
Lol not even target, she wore them to Vons I think Image
I think that's even more ridiculous than the time she wore her precious hunter boots go hiking with David lol.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
karmarosee wrote:Everytime i hear that clacking in her videos i cringe bcz she wears her "heels" to the weirdest places like the park. Im never gna forget the video where she legit wore heels to target i think bcz she ran out if socks.
I think that's even more ridiculous than the time she wore her precious hunter boots go hiking with David lol.
Seriously? Does she not have flip flops?!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:

I know she wore some during the summer and everyone kept telling her how she copied Britney because she posted about getting them a few days before.
But seriously, I don't even think Vanessa even has any regular shoes, I know she has those Nike free run shoes that she says that her dad got them for her, those shoes go for around $100-$150.
But seriously, who the heck wears heels like these just to do normal shopping? Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote: Lol not even target, she wore them to Vons I think Image

I know she wore some during the summer and everyone kept telling her how she copied Britney because she posted about getting them a few days before.
But seriously, I don't even think Vanessa even has any regular shoes, I know she has those Nike free run shoes that she says that her dad got them for her, those shoes go for around $100-$150.
But seriously, who the heck wears heels like these just to do normal shopping? Image
That look like a throwback to the 60s....

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

& the fact that she considers these heels is even funnier bcz she has her hotbooots that have a heel but aren't heels then she has wedges that clack that she calls heels
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

:D First thread title! Lol.
:love2:
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

So coincidentally V got a new macbook just like B. Her laptop gets messed up and she has money on the spot to get a new macbook.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

karmarosee wrote:So coincidentally V got a new macbook just like B. Her laptop gets messed up and she has money on the spot to get a new macbook.
Yeah, so much for the "we are tight on money" stint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

But didn't she say the computer shuts off only when she unplugs it? If i didn't have enough money, i would just use it in the meantime. Idk lol
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Nvm she said it stopped working lol
Silentbob
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Silentbob »

Ugh! I just have to get this out. Someone may have already brought it up but I don't want to read to see right now lol. V mentions every reason for getting a new computer EXCEPT SCHOOL! This girl is SO lying about going to school. I would think that would be this main reason she would need to spend 1000 on a new computer, but no, because she's not in school! Can't stand her lies. On side note, as much time that Lily has missed school, how selfish for her taking her out just because she forgot her lunch!

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Well,she had to keep up with Britney.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Silentbob wrote:Ugh! I just have to get this out. Someone may have already brought it up but I don't want to read to see right now lol. V mentions every reason for getting a new computer EXCEPT SCHOOL! This girl is SO lying about going to school. I would think that would be this main reason she would need to spend 1000 on a new computer, but no, because she's not in school! Can't stand her lies. On side note, as much time that Lily has missed school, how selfish for her taking her out just because she forgot her lunch!

She did say school. At the 2.40ish mark.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Silentbob wrote:Ugh! I just have to get this out. Someone may have already brought it up but I don't want to read to see right now lol. V mentions every reason for getting a new computer EXCEPT SCHOOL! This girl is SO lying about going to school. I would think that would be this main reason she would need to spend 1000 on a new computer, but no, because she's not in school! Can't stand her lies. On side note, as much time that Lily has missed school, how selfish for her taking her out just because she forgot her lunch!

She did say school. At the 2.40ish mark.

Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

This is a little late but does anyone remember in the apple picking vlog she said shes going to get a retriever? Please i beg you, dont get another dog. She cant even take care of Benny properly
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Terarara wrote:This is a little late but does anyone remember in the apple picking vlog she said shes going to get a retriever? Please i beg you, dont get another dog. She cant even take care of Benny properly

What do you mean??? She won't be able to lock a retriever in the closet with Benny ???

"where's Benny ?"

Locked in a closet!

And Jesus she's just as bad as Britney with the vlogging & driving.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Doesn't David have a computer? Why couldn't she use it?
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Snow White wrote:
Terarara wrote:This is a little late but does anyone remember in the apple picking vlog she said shes going to get a retriever? Please i beg you, dont get another dog. She cant even take care of Benny properly

What do you mean??? She won't be able to lock a retriever in the closet with Benny ???

"where's Benny ?"

Locked in a closet!

And Jesus she's just as bad as Britney with the vlogging & driving.
We should send R Kelly to look for Benny in the closet lol!

Her outfits are so weird and her obsession with wearing heels should be endearing but it's just funny. She should invest in some flats and sneakers. She looks ridiculous lol!
nessieboo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nessieboo »

In the car "i am gonna show you my new computer, I didn't get the same computer I have, I got something a little different"
V gets inside "here it is! It's exactly like my old computer! There is absolutely no difference!"
Um ok vanessa.
Also she said "I hate unplanned, unexpected things, thats just how I am" but if I remember correctly, she seemed pretty happy to be pregnant on accident way back in her 4 week vlog...

Return to “2011teenagemom”