2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

Unread post by karmarosee »

Lily is almost 4, why the hell was she in a stroller like a damn baby most of the time in the mall!? I have kids n I know kids walk slow and a mall is a big place but she shouldnt have been in that stroller the whole time. She should have mostly walked then sat in it when shes tired. What is up with V treating her like a baby now
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

OMG, Vanessa's laugh [PERSEVERING FACE] she sounds like she's choking on something.
:love2:
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Haven't watch her new video. Just saw the title.

I'm just going to assume she's REALLY desperate to prove David is attracted to her ;)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

karmarosee wrote:Lily is almost 4, why the hell was she in a stroller like a damn baby most of the time in the mall!? I have kids n I know kids walk slow and a mall is a big place but she shouldnt have been in that stroller the whole time. She should have mostly walked then sat in it when shes tired. What is up with V treating her like a baby now
My daughter is 3.5 with needs similar to Lily's and with long trips I use the stroller because her little legs can't handle it. Not to stick up for V or anything, but I made the mistake of getting rid of a stroller too soon and walking almost 2km with a child screaming and with bags was very hard
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

CypKitty wrote:
karmarosee wrote:Lily is almost 4, why the hell was she in a stroller like a damn baby most of the time in the mall!? I have kids n I know kids walk slow and a mall is a big place but she shouldnt have been in that stroller the whole time. She should have mostly walked then sat in it when shes tired. What is up with V treating her like a baby now
My daughter is 3.5 with needs similar to Lily's and with long trips I use the stroller because her little legs can't handle it. Not to stick up for V or anything, but I made the mistake of getting rid of a stroller too soon and walking almost 2km with a child screaming and with bags was very hard
I never said she shouldn't have the stroller i said she should have walked a little more instead of sitting in it the entire time. Yes she should have brought the stroller to the mall but she could have walked around with her a little more
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

karmarosee wrote:
CypKitty wrote:
I never said she shouldn't have the stroller i said she should have walked a little more instead of sitting in it the entire time. Yes she should have brought the stroller to the mall but she could have walked around with her a little more
Dunno the sizes of the malls there but generally at the mall, I put my girl in a trolley. But then again, I only go when I need stuff (and a few stuff at that, even though its 2 streets away.)
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Return to “2011teenagemom”