dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

Unread post by dashiiki »

gypsophila wrote:
dashiiki wrote:Now that Britney let everyone know what's going on with Nolan, what video do you think V will post to one up her and get some sympathetic comments herself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know what, this is just bullshit. Britney has a very serious issue going on with Nolan right now, and that needs to be taken seriously and not minimized just for the sake of taking a jab a Vanessa. I'm sure Vanessa is devastated for Britney too. They haven't been in any sort of competition since before Nolan was even born. Get over it.
Not minimizing Nolans condition whatsoever. Not quite sure how you reached that conclusion. But Vanessa is in a competition with everyone lets be real. She has no hint of individuality.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

karmarosee wrote: I agree but I dont think people care where she lives its just the fact that she lies about it then gets caught.
^^^umm I don't think others care about her getting caught about the fact that she lied. Vanessa can get caught lying about other things for all I care about, I don't blame her one bit for lying about where she lives, nor does she need to explain why. It shouldn't upset anyone either that she lied.
Next person to question about why is she lying about where she lives or mentions any "V totally still lives in ___ because..." is getting permi-banned. This is getting ridiculous.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:
karmarosee wrote: I agree but I dont think people care where she lives its just the fact that she lies about it then gets caught.
^^^umm I don't think others care about her getting caught about the fact that she lied. Vanessa can get caught lying about other things for all I care about, I don't blame her one bit for lying about where she lives, nor does she need to explain why. It shouldn't upset anyone either that she lied.
Next person to question about why is she lying about where she lives or mentions any "V totally still lives in ___ because..." is getting permi-banned. This is getting ridiculous.
They live in your screen, now shut up and move on.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

twomommies wrote:
hannahbanana wrote:
They live in your screen, now shut up and move on.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
I didnt bring up anything about where she lived I just replied to a comment
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

gypsophila wrote:
dashiiki wrote:Now that Britney let everyone know what's going on with Nolan, what video do you think V will post to one up her and get some sympathetic comments herself?

You know what, this is just bullshit. Britney has a very serious issue going on with Nolan right now, and that needs to be taken seriously and not minimized just for the sake of taking a jab a Vanessa. I'm sure Vanessa is devastated for Britney too. They haven't been in any sort of competition since before Nolan was even born. Get over it.

I lurk, but stop making everything so personal. You do not know Vanessa, so stop defending her like you do! You white knight so much it's honestly just pathetic at this point. You are on a gossip site, if you can't handle people gossiping about your precious Vanessa, MOVE ON. I can't even read here anymore you annoy me so damn much.

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

So... I have a question. I've noticed a lot of similarities between Vanessa's and Britney's channels. Even the titles :)) I don't watch neither of them that often, they're boring to me.
But for some reason I'm really curious to know who started first with those outros showing you previous video including last year etc . Anyone know?
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

I lurk, but stop making everything so personal. You do not know Vanessa, so stop defending her like you do! You white knight so much it's honestly just pathetic at this point. You are on a gossip site, if you can't handle people gossiping about your precious Vanessa, MOVE ON. I can't even read here anymore you annoy me so damn much.

This!!

Please Gypso crawl out of Vanessa's ass. Just a little. Your way to invested in protecting her, you see her through rose coloured glasses. She copies Britney all the time. It's hilarious you think she doesn't.

Essentially and what not
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

ChanelleJo wrote:So... I have a question. I've noticed a lot of similarities between Vanessa's and Britney's channels. Even the titles :)) I don't watch neither of them that often, they're boring to me.
But for some reason I'm really curious to know who started first with those outros showing you previous video including last year etc . Anyone know?
I remember Vanessa started something earlier in the year with the outro but it's not in every video, I think because it Christmas and with Vlogmas there is more material to do outros then there was the year before for both to do it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yue195 wrote:
ChanelleJo wrote:So... I have a question. I've noticed a lot of similarities between Vanessa's and Britney's channels. Even the titles :)) I don't watch neither of them that often, they're boring to me.
I remember Vanessa started something earlier in the year with the outro but it's not in every video, I think because it Christmas and with Vlogmas there is more material to do outros then there was the year before for both to do it.
Thank you :)

ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

:hail:

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Anyhow did anyone see the photo of David and Vanessa and she goes "can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together" or some rubbish like that.
Girl, you live with him and have a kid. A marriage isn't going to change that!

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

OMG did she really do a snapchat singing to Justin Beiber? Kill me now
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CypKitty wrote:Anyhow did anyone see the photo of David and Vanessa and she goes "can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together" or some rubbish like that.
Girl, you live with him and have a kid. A marriage isn't going to change that!

Lol riiight... Did you notice how creepy she looked in that photo of her and David, can you imagine how she looked from his siiide lol *yiikes*
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:

Exactly, gypso always finds some way to defend something stupid that V does but will go on the Britney thread and nitpick similar situations. They BOTH dont do anything all day, never take their kids anywhere, are always in Target (B more than V but still) and both childish in their own ways, etc. B will get crucified but somehow Vs actions are justified in some way -______-
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Why does her IG bio say "full time mom"? so random.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I swear every couple of pages someone has to fight about what Gypso says and it's exactly the same thing every time , just foe her and move on
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

KimKardashian wrote:I swear every couple of pages someone has to fight about what Gypso says and it's exactly the same thing every time , just foe her and move on Image
What exactly does that do? Sorry im not familiar with that...
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

karmarosee wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I swear every couple of pages someone has to fight about what Gypso says and it's exactly the same thing every time , just foe her and move on Image
What exactly does that do? Sorry im not familiar with that...
You won't see her posts anymore , kinda like blocking I guess
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Hides their messages. But it doesn't seem to matter because if someone responds to her, you are still subjected to the posts. So that's irritating.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok thanks & yeaa i agree with you Sunny.

Return to “2011teenagemom”