2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I have nothing to say about today's update. Lol.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

I'm calling complete BS on the reasons she took lily out of preschool. 1) the therapist RECOMMENDED therapy at school. It wasn't mandatory. Meaning she didn't have to do Therapy at school. Yes it would've benefited her, but why would you want your young child switching schools. Get the last 5 months in at preschool and next year do speech at school. 2) if she really wanted to switch, why not waittttttt until she found a school before pulling her out? school is like a job V, you don't quit one until you have another lined up. I'm calling complete bs. I don't know the reason-- maybe she wasn't fully potty trained or maybe school felt it was too early for her due to her speech... Idk but Vs story isn't adding up. Nice try tho girl ;)
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Vanessa's explanation about Lily's withdrawal from preschool defies belief. I suspect Vanessa and David were asked to withdraw Lily at the end of December based on either attendance, behavioral issues or toilet training issues. I was a pre-school assistant at a Montessori preschool and I know if a child missed a lot of school 1) the director of the class would have the parents in for a parent-teacher conference to go over why the child needs to attend school. 2) If the child continued to miss school, the principal of the school would contact the parents and gently suggest that they withdraw their child.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

And today's word of the day is: "Web-bed"
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Jesus Christ. Could this girl make it any more painfully obvious that she stays on this website?! Lmao.

geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

Oh Vanessa....

She says in Lily's room tour that they haven't used the pull-ups or night-time diapers in a long time, however in one of her recent day in the life videos, you can clearly see a diaper sticking up out of the back of Lily's pajama bottoms.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

geezeeuss wrote:Oh Vanessa....

She says in Lily's room tour that they haven't used the pull-ups or night-time diapers in a long time, however in one of her recent day in the life videos, you can clearly see a diaper sticking up out of the back of Lily's pajama bottoms.
Yeah, I was going to say that child wears a diaper everyday because her mom is too fucking lazy to take her to the bathroom. She lies all the time for no reason. Vanessa your child is Lily not Aria...stop trying to Keep Up With the Sills and focus on your child...
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Keeping up with the Sills needs to be the next thread name haha

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

Vanessa why don't you just answer on here ?your sub's don't know half the time what you're talking about when you do that

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I have a feeling Lily is developmentally delayed, which there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with. Hence maybe why she is not fully,potty trained yet. If she is DD, Then her not being potty trained is not shameful, and V should not feel the need to lie about it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

ashleyrr2k wrote:Vanessa why don't you just answer on here ?your sub's don't know half the time what you're talking about when you do that

I get the feeling she's IP banned? I know she had multiple accounts on here at one time to argue with people but that was a few years ago.

I'm sure someone from that time period could say for sure.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

OhHiImSam wrote:
ashleyrr2k wrote:Vanessa why don't you just answer on here ?your sub's don't know half the time what you're talking about when you do that

I get the feeling she's IP banned? I know she had multiple accounts on here at one time to argue with people but that was a few years ago.

I'm sure someone from that time period could say for sure.
I think all her accounts were merged together, I don't think she can make a new one, but she can try logging in from one of her many accounts I think.
ShayKae0422
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ShayKae0422 »

She looked rough in the lily update video. Her makeup looked like it was smeared on and her hair... Her damn hair..

sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

I nearly fell off my chair when she said how much she payed for Pre-school . And there i was thinking are Play schools where Dear here in England. Your child has to be Potty Trained before they go to Play schools here. And then pre-school for a year then up into school at the age of 5 then its all free ( well comes out our taxes which pay for the school and NHS ) apart from Uniforms and School Gear. If she's not potty trained as someone said its nothing to be ashamed off. Its all part of a toddlers life and the parents to help them. Honesty is the best policy. She could have even done a video on Potty Training talking about it for other Mums and of course the dads. :)
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Everyone else has pretty much already said this, but it's clear Vanessa was just looking for a reason to take Lily out of school and when she found a half-reason she pulled the trigger. I also suspect Lily is not fully toilet trained. Vanessa should have kept her in school until she found a new school. It wouldn't have hurt, and if she skipped a couple unnecessary Target trips she wouldn't have to worry about how much money she spent. There is no reason to pull your child out of school for over a month to look for a new school.

She should just put Lily in Head Start or some other program for at-risk children. Because Lily is in speech therapy, she IS considered at-risk, and she would qualify for programs like these, and Vanessa wouldn't have to pay a huge amount of tuition. Lily would still learn and be socialized. There is no stigma to this. It looks worse for Vanessa to try to put her in a fancy-schmancy program and then pull her out for no real reason. This really makes me angry. The less education Lily gets, the more she'll fall behind. Yes, it might be only a month or two that she's out of school, but that could make a huge difference! I just hope she does go back to preschool sooner rather than later. For a normally developing child who has attentive parents willing to work with them at home, this wouldn't be such a big issue, but for Lily, this is.

Also, I know we've discussed this topic to death, but by Vanessa saying her speech therapist works with schools in her area, isn't that yet another confirmation that she still lives in North Carolina?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

fossilfinger wrote:Everyone else has pretty much already said this, but it's clear Vanessa was just looking for a reason to take Lily out of school and when she found a half-reason she pulled the trigger. I also suspect Lily is not fully toilet trained. Vanessa should have kept her in school until she found a new school. It wouldn't have hurt, and if she skipped a couple unnecessary Target trips she wouldn't have to worry about how much money she spent. There is no reason to pull your child out of school for over a month to look for a new school.

She should just put Lily in Head Start or some other program for at-risk children. Because Lily is in speech therapy, she IS considered at-risk, and she would qualify for programs like these, and Vanessa wouldn't have to pay a huge amount of tuition. Lily would still learn and be socialized. There is no stigma to this. It looks worse for Vanessa to try to put her in a fancy-schmancy program and then pull her out for no real reason. This really makes me angry. The less education Lily gets, the more she'll fall behind. Yes, it might be only a month or two that she's out of school, but that could make a huge difference! I just hope she does go back to preschool sooner rather than later. For a normally developing child who has attentive parents willing to work with them at home, this wouldn't be such a big issue, but for Lily, this is.

Also, I know we've discussed this topic to death, but by Vanessa saying her speech therapist works with schools in her area, isn't that yet another confirmation that she still lives in North Carolina?

I think V is just really into self-sabotaging. The second she finds the tiniest reason not to continue something she'll drop out or quit, it's a very clear trend. It's find, she's an adult but now Lily is getting to the age where she sees what her parents are doing and may start emulating it, and a lazy quitter attitude isn't something you should want your child to emulate.

There would have been no harm in keeping Lily in preschool until they found a better one. The harm is going to come from pulling her out for so long and constantly going on vacations that interfere with her education.
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

One of the packs of nighttime diapers Vanessa showed in Lily's room tour video were Honest Company brand. They literally came out less than 2 weeks ago lmao. So I have no idea why she's lying that she never wears them anymore. Nothing wrong with it though.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Kmommy wrote:One of the packs of nighttime diapers Vanessa showed in Lily's room tour video were Honest Company brand. They literally came out less than 2 weeks ago lmao. So I have no idea why she's lying that she never wears them anymore. Nothing wrong with it though.

Why lie? My daughter is 3 and uses pull ups at night. She just hates to admit a few things
Anniekins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anniekins »

sassychick wrote:I nearly fell off my chair when she said how much she payed for Pre-school . And there i was thinking are Play schools where Dear here in England. Your child has to be Potty Trained before they go to Play schools here. And then pre-school for a year then up into school at the age of 5 then its all free ( well comes out our taxes which pay for the school and NHS ) apart from Uniforms and School Gear. If she's not potty trained as someone said its nothing to be ashamed off. Its all part of a toddlers life and the parents to help them. Honesty is the best policy. She could have even done a video on Potty Training talking about it for other Mums and of course the dads. :)
So it's $600 a month she was paying? Wow! That is expensive. (I have young kids, so I'm just going by what we have been paying). Did Lily go every day? I know she ate lunch there. It does get pricier if you put your kids in every day versus just 2 or 3 days a week for a part day. But, wow!

(Also, no shame in a 3 year old wearing pull-ups at night. Nowadays with the absorbent pull-ups they have, it's just easier to wait until they stay dry themselves until morning instead of trying to "train" them by waking them up to go at night.)

Return to “2011teenagemom”