Continue ;)
alygator
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageExcuses&Lies-part 26

Unread post by alygator »

Aw I wish that the thread title would have been keeping up with the sills. that was hilarious.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

alygator wrote:Aw I wish that the thread title would have been keeping up with the sills. that was hilarious.
Is Sills Britney's last name too? As far as I was aware they had different fathers? I could be wrong though :)
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Hpgirl wrote:
alygator wrote:Aw I wish that the thread title would have been keeping up with the sills. that was hilarious.
Is Sills Britney's last name too? As far as I was aware they had different fathers? I could be wrong though :)
Yeah, it's Brit's name too. :)

But anyway, I feel so bad for Lily that she can't go to preschool anymore. For whatever reason it's Vanessa's fault, and I agree that Lily doesn't need to see her poor attitude. It's highly likely she got asked to leave for whatever reason, but part of me thinks Vanessa pulled her out when it was recommended that Lily had an in-school therapist. It's okay Ness, Nolan may need a therapist too one day for his hand, so it's okay for Lily to have one now. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

$600 a month for 4 half days of preschool/week sounds a bit steep, don't it?
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

CypKitty wrote:$600 a month for 4 half days of preschool/week sounds a bit steep, don't it?
I live in NC and for 5 day half day it's $350 at my sons school so yeah very steep..Probably another lie from her

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

LOL one of us?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

lizpuff2006 wrote:LOL one of us?
She probably got blocked too
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Lily doesn't seem to have structure. She's jumping from vacation to vacation, starting & stopping school, dance, etc. That's confusing for a child her age. And maybe that is why she's behind in potty training.

I also have to agree she's becoming Britney. I wish she would just be her damn self and stop lying. And yup, Keeping up with the Sills. It's exactly what she is doing.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Responding to a comment from the thread that got locked...
The head start where I work gives priority to children with delays or children that do not speak any English. That's why I was saying that she might get in fast, wait list doesn't really matter it's more of who needs it more.

:love2:
marmar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by marmar »

I'm really suprised about the preschool situation with Lily. Where I live the elementary school has a preschool program and if you are 3 or 4 and need extra help or speech therapy or at risk or anything like that then you have a spot no matter what. And it's free because it's through the elementary school. Then at 4 years old there is a "lottery" of the rest of the spots in the classes for "model students". Is this not a common occurance for public schools in the United States?
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I don't understand the need to lie to her subscribers? I find it sad, honestly. She's trying to portray this image of "perfect YT mommy", and IMO it is hindering Lily. Lily should have been enrolled in a HeadStart program last summer. It would've been free for Vanessa, and it would've given her he opportunity to take some of the $ saved and put it toward activities like swimming, dance class or gymnastics. The more Lily interacts with kids her own age, the better. Missing so much preschool is a big deal in Lily's case. It wasn't just the vacations, or the time she's been out since December. Remember how often she was sick?

She has a lot of opportunity to do what needs to be done for Lily. Lily is her only child and she's basically a SAHM.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I don't see why she's being compared to Britney, unless it's for making bad decisions for her child. Otherwise, they are going down different paths at different paces.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

gypsophila wrote:I don't see why she's being compared to Britney, unless it's for making bad decisions for her child. Otherwise, they are going down different paths at different paces.
I think it's the general feel of her video's as of late. The Keurig shots, the coffee obsession, those are staples in Britney's video's. Now in Vanessa's video's as well.
They have similar editing styles, use the same royalty free music, they frequent the same grocery stores etc, etc. I mean, I know you dislike Britney and hate Vanessa being compared to Britney, but come on. It's clear why they are being compared.

Aside from the mentioned above, they live in the same state (arguably) have children of the same sex & the same age, are both unwed. No post secondary. Are the same age. Have been influenced by the same people. And so on, and so on. :-|

I find it strange you're throwing shade now, but I guess old habit's die hard.
Britney seemed pull off Aria's Preschool change without making half of the mess Vanessa has made with Lily's. If we can even call Lily's a change or move. Video's show she was hardly ever in PreSchool.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

When and If David Joins the Military and Some Military families move about alot, surely this will not help Lily. As she's not in school now i would get the speech therapist extra days to really help Lily. Didn't she get that toy for christmas to Help her, have not seen it in any videos lately.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I have a child the same age as Lily who had a speech delayed. At this point she's caught up with speech and there is hardly a difference between her speech and other kids her age. I'm honestly coming from a place of concern. I made sure she was enrolled in preschool as soon as she turned 3, attended regularly and was involved in activities. Being around kids her own age who didn't have any issues with speech, helped tremendously. I saw a huge difference in a pretty short amount of time. Now I know all children are different, and my daughter doesn't have a syndrome so I know it's not fair for me to compare. I just don't think Vanessa is doing everything she can.
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Can someone explain the whole school thing to me? Where I live public schooling is free. There is even a program that takes children as babies, they don't have to be potty trained. To get into that program you have to be approved since it usually favors to people with a lower income. They feed the children breakfast, lunch, and snacks between meals. I'm almost positive that the only thing the parents provide other than spare clothes, is diapers, and milk for babies. Also when you miss so many days of school the state will go after you, from what I know they take the parents to court and there is some kind of fee, or they just hold you back. Once children get into higher grades there's teacher aides for children with needs, or they do therapy during school time.

Am I the only one who thinks sooner or later there will be a thread just for the whole Brit VS Vanessa thing?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

So no mention of David's enlistment lately?? I don't watch her live streams, because, well I have a life. Plus if I wanted to be lied to for an hour, I would watch some reality tv instead. So, forgive me if it's been mentioned there.

With all these plans she has, I assume there must be a set date for the enlistment. Surely. I wonder if David enlisting is like a fail safe? No savings? No degree's? No college fund for Lily (though I would assume Vanessa will expect David's parent's to pitch in there). Only thing left to do, Enlist! Doesn't seem like the "right reason" to enlist, but who knows!

I am not looking to start a debate on, or have everyone list the pro's and con's of David enlisting. Just asking how many people actually think he WILL Enlist?
Hmm.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

"Barns and nobel" lol At least make an effort to spell SOMETHING right, Vanessa! Glad she plans to read more this year...
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:"Barns and nobel" lol At least make an effort to spell SOMETHING right, Vanessa! Glad she plans to read more this year...
But you know, she's so smart that she keeps testing out of her college courses LOL!

Return to “2011teenagemom”