2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

It looks like she deleted the video where she mentions the sit down blog / news. Hmm
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

lonelysoul wrote:I actually like the fact that Vanessa isn't ashamed to let it be known that she reads here. Everytime she does something that is suggested in these threads she makes in obvious and she knows it. At least she's using the criticism where as Britney pretends she doesn't read and then gives the forum the finger on Snapchat. Sad when Vanessa seems more mature than Britney. Lol
I totally agree. B is so passive aggressive and bitchy about it. At least with V, people on this forum are brining things up to help her and Lily and she's trying to do them. At least she's taking our suggestions and "trying" in front of the camera at least.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Mamaandmore wrote:It looks like she deleted the video where she mentions the sit down blog / news. Hmm
It's still on YouTube...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

Wagurl wrote:
lonelysoul wrote:I actually like the fact that Vanessa isn't ashamed to let it be known that she reads here. Everytime she does something that is suggested in these threads she makes in obvious and she knows it. At least she's using the criticism where as Britney pretends she doesn't read and then gives the forum the finger on Snapchat. Sad when Vanessa seems more mature than Britney. Lol
I totally agree. B is so passive aggressive and bitchy about it. At least with V, people on this forum are brining things up to help her and Lily and she's trying to do them. At least she's taking our suggestions and "trying" in front of the camera at least.
It shouldn't have taken four years and a complete bunch of strangers for Vanessa to start trying to make her daughter look presentable. And there's a plethora of things we've mentioned that she never listens to, so it's nothing to do with helping Lily, she just wants to look good on YouTube IMO.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

KatherineLouvain wrote:
Wagurl wrote:
It shouldn't have taken four years and a complete bunch of strangers for Vanessa to start trying to make her daughter look presentable. And there's a plethora of things we've mentioned that she never listens to, so it's nothing to do with helping Lily, she just wants to look good on YouTube IMO.

I agree. If she wanted to help Lily she would have the gloves on!

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Who walks around at Walmart? Good god. How immature.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Um, guys, don't you get it?? Adults go to WalMart all the time so this is CLEARLY her showing she's an adult!!11!!
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

emilynicole1435 wrote:Um, guys, don't you get it?? Adults go to WalMart all the time so this is CLEARLY her showing she's an adult!!11!!
Lmao. I certainly hope that's not her way of thinking. I'm 39 and avoid Walmart like the plague. I go there only when necessary, not just to roam at night: I like to sleep in my spare time.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Don't care whatsoever about Lily's hair! I agree with the poster who said the gloves are more important. A child's hair is definitely not a priority thing in life. There are a million other things that are more important. Lily looks fine either way IMO. But she needs work on speech and other things over and above having her hair up.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I checked her Pinterest and she has been posting baby number 2 things for 2 years.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Is her life update going to be about how she's going to shop at Walmart from now on?
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457456668.021496.jpg
I guess we're not the only ones who have noticed... I don't know who they are, but they have close to 100k subscribers.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

I don't understand why Vanessa has the need to make comments like this. She wants to be the first on everything.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... 92c10f.jpg[/img]
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

blackroses wrote:The kitchen aid mixer and stroller are gonna make an appearance soon, watch
It's timer for their annual appearance
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... a4dc9a.jpg[/img]

I think this is for you V!!!lol

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

emlyx wrote:
blackroses wrote:The kitchen aid mixer and stroller are gonna make an appearance soon, watch
It's timer for their annual appearance
I just hope it's not for mixing an egg lol. Maybe this time she will use it to mix a milk and chocolate syrup lol

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Wagurl wrote:
Unlike Vanessa, Britney doesn't need advice from this forum. She takes good care of her children ,her home, and does not seem to have any grooming issues. Vanessa is a well-intentioned but clueless person. The fact that she looks to this forum for parenting advice, rather than Nona or her cousins is pretty pathetic.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... a4dc9a.jpg[/img]

I think this is for you V!!!lol

Ew that just makes her seem like a mean girl. What is it even in response to?
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Mallabow wrote:
Mamaandmore wrote:It looks like she deleted the video where she mentions the sit down blog / news. Hmm
It's still on YouTube...

Oops sorry. When I looked at her page last night I didn't see it, but can see it now. My mistake!
chicken-fries
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by chicken-fries »

Anybody else notice how V said that she took Lily a bath bc "she's been sick for two days"?

Return to “2011teenagemom”