• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt105)

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby trumputin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:25 pm

kellynicole wrote:
trumputin wrote:
samawest wrote:Is there a reason why she says words like think and pink with a long e sound? Like peeeenk? Is that common on the coast? I'm from the Midwest (northern Minnesota) and I don't hear it pronounced like that ever. I'm totally not making fun of it, just curious is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


It's definitely a California thing. I'm from the Midwest too and it's one of the first things i noticed when i moved here.


I have lived in California my entire life and I’ve never heard that pronunciation (although it could be more of a NorCal thing).

Also, has this bitch ever heard of dry shampoo?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Nah, SoCal. Most Californians don't hear how weird they speak until i point it out. Like pronouncing "egg" "ayg". It's actually just a west coast thing. You can hear it in Tati's videos and ItsJudyTime too. It's hard to hear an accent when you have it lol
User avatar
trumputin
Talker
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:59 pm
Has thanked: 158 times
Been thanked: 798 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby jcait00 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:30 pm

I'm so sick of Jess trying to tell us her daughter is some GIANT MEGA BABY!!!!!!!! 3T? Put her in a 3T and she looks like the fucking abominable snowman, totally drowning in the outfit.

Image

^ Addie in Lilia's old romper that disappointed Jess because it didn't fit because Lilia was FOUR when she wore it. Anywayyyyy...
jcait00
Talker
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 1651 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQfncXSWJo
This seems pretty accurate, given that old screenshot that said she was making 7grand a month.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2667
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:53 pm
Has thanked: 299 times
Been thanked: 9903 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby missy-1010 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:36 pm

I always kind of wonder what her long term plan was? Like before her channel “took off” she wasn’t making 7k a month? What did she plan to do? Or is that why she planned Landen? To make an extra 2k a month and get to sit on her ass?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
 
Posts: 753
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:39 pm
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 4427 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:02 pm

trumputin wrote:
kellynicole wrote:
I have lived in California my entire life and I’ve never heard that pronunciation (although it could be more of a NorCal thing).

Also, has this bitch ever heard of dry shampoo?!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Nah, SoCal. Most Californians don't hear how weird they speak until i point it out. Like pronouncing "egg" "ayg". It's actually just a west coast thing. You can hear it in Tati's videos and ItsJudyTime too. It's hard to hear an accent when you have it lol


Omg how does the rest of the country pronounce egg? Lol sorry for being off topic but I had no idea people say it differently


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4743
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 1447 times
Been thanked: 19481 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby LeahxYumiko » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:07 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Omg how does the rest of the country pronounce egg? Lol sorry for being off topic but I had no idea people say it differently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I’m from Texas most of us say egg as “eh-gh”
User avatar
LeahxYumiko
Amateur
 
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 271 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby mighteq » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:46 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQfncXSWJo
This seems pretty accurate, given that old screenshot that said she was making 7grand a month.
Even if she was/is making $100,000 a year....how is that enough to afford her 5 (sometimes 7) kids and 1 freeloading husband (car payments, mortgage, savings, college, retirement etc etc etc etc)?! My husband and I make over that combined...have 2 kids and are an average middle class..not rich...feel poor sometimes family. We are in Northern Ca and I realize she’s in central Ca, but still! I don’t get it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mighteq
Wallflower
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:48 pm
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby funkycat123 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 pm

mighteq wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQfncXSWJo
This seems pretty accurate, given that old screenshot that said she was making 7grand a month.
Even if she was/is making $100,000 a year....how is that enough to afford her 5 (sometimes 7) kids and 1 freeloading husband (car payments, mortgage, savings, college, retirement etc etc etc etc)?! My husband and I make over that combined...have 2 kids and are an average middle class..not rich...feel poor sometimes family. We are in Northern Ca and I realize she’s in central Ca, but still! I don’t get it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think she saves for college or retirement.
User avatar
funkycat123
Informer
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:55 am
Has thanked: 1914 times
Been thanked: 1482 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby ruby14 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:30 pm

missy-1010 wrote:I always kind of wonder what her long term plan was? Like before her channel “took off” she wasn’t making 7k a month? What did she plan to do? Or is that why she planned Landen? To make an extra 2k a month and get to sit on her ass?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She was studying to be a teacher and she's supposedly planning on finishing her degree but hasn't been in school since before she had Addie.
ruby14
Amateur
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 260 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby violet-kelsey black » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:58 pm

ruby14 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I always kind of wonder what her long term plan was? Like before her channel “took off” she wasn’t making 7k a month? What did she plan to do? Or is that why she planned Landen? To make an extra 2k a month and get to sit on her ass?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She was studying to be a teacher and she's supposedly planning on finishing her degree but hasn't been in school since before she had Addie.


Before that wasn’t she studying to become a nurse?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1998
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am
Location: Germany.
Has thanked: 50 times
Been thanked: 6124 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby orangeblossom » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:38 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:
ruby14 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:I always kind of wonder what her long term plan was? Like before her channel “took off” she wasn’t making 7k a month? What did she plan to do? Or is that why she planned Landen? To make an extra 2k a month and get to sit on her ass?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She was studying to be a teacher and she's supposedly planning on finishing her degree but hasn't been in school since before she had Addie.


Before that wasn’t she studying to become a nurse?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I believed she changed her plan after she had Landon. I think she sees being a teacher as the easier.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
orangeblossom
Amateur
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:10 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 478 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:45 am

mighteq wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQfncXSWJo
This seems pretty accurate, given that old screenshot that said she was making 7grand a month.
Even if she was/is making $100,000 a year....how is that enough to afford her 5 (sometimes 7) kids and 1 freeloading husband (car payments, mortgage, savings, college, retirement etc etc etc etc)?! My husband and I make over that combined...have 2 kids and are an average middle class..not rich...feel poor sometimes family. We are in Northern Ca and I realize she’s in central Ca, but still! I don’t get it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Debt. Mountains of credit card debt.
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2355 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby mydietsucks_1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:52 am

missy-1010 wrote:I always kind of wonder what her long term plan was? Like before her channel “took off” she wasn’t making 7k a month? What did she plan to do? Or is that why she planned Landen? To make an extra 2k a month and get to sit on her ass?

Plan? What is a plan? *hyena laugh*



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 777 times
Been thanked: 3468 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:12 am

100k is just the base salary though right? It’s not including ads, so I wonder how much the ads are paying?
100k also seems accurate with the thought process of salary x3 for buying a home of the home was 301k


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KidsCatsChaos
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Chatabox » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:19 am

KidsCatsChaos wrote:100k is just the base salary though right? It’s not including ads, so I wonder how much the ads are paying?
100k also seems accurate with the thought process of salary x3 for buying a home of the home was 301k


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All money made from YouTube directly is through ad revenue. There’s no “base salary” as such. If she doesn’t make videos and get ad views, then she won’t get paid. She can make extra money through sponsorships and paid videos, but that comes from the advertiser directly (ABC Mouse, Disney, Payless shoes ect) and not from YouTube.
Chatabox
Gossiper
 
Posts: 920
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:15 am
Has thanked: 154 times
Been thanked: 1759 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:34 am

Ughh her 1 year update video irked me so much.

1. She says no apnea alarms in about 5 months. Well you ain't going to get an alarm if you don't use the machine that monitors.

2. Complains about how much pain she is in due to her stomach. And uses it as an excuse to as why she won't go to the gym. Yet we see her multiple times jumping in the trampoline park and doing splits and what not.

3. Says she hates complaining. But complained about back pain just prior. And we have listened to her complain and whine over being "so" sick for the last week or so.
Spoink_12
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 497 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:00 am

Spoink_12 wrote:Ughh her 1 year update video irked me so much.

1. She says no apnea alarms in about 5 months. Well you ain't going to get an alarm if you don't use the machine that monitors.

2. Complains about how much pain she is in due to her stomach. And uses it as an excuse to as why she won't go to the gym. Yet we see her multiple times jumping in the trampoline park and doing splits and what not.

3. Says she hates complaining. But complained about back pain just prior. And we have listened to her complain and whine over being "so" sick for the last week or so.


Yeah that back pain thing is total bullshit. People with terrible back pain don't bounce around on trampolines or take endless unnecessary car trips to Target.
Shawn2011
Gossiper
 
Posts: 909
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:30 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2355 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:15 am

Addie didn't have "aborted SIDS" she had almost smothered.

I don't believe her back pain is real. She is doing whatever she needs to to get her tummy tuck covered by her insurance. You know she's not happy with the post 5 baby body she will say things like I'm still young right. Nobody said to start popping out kids at 17...let alone plan Lilia to come right after you graduate.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 5325 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Kitina13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:43 am

OkayBih wrote:At this point, I'm interested when she will change her sheets...? Is she ever gonna do it? :?

How do you know she hasn't?? Not being snarky just curious lol do they look dirty or something?
Kitina13
Informer
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:51 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 1116 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Ducklings4 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:14 am

Kitina13 wrote:
OkayBih wrote:At this point, I'm interested when she will change her sheets...? Is she ever gonna do it? :?

How do you know she hasn't?? Not being snarky just curious lol do they look dirty or something?

I was wondering the same thing. I am lazy so I wash my sheets once or twice a week, but instead of folding I put them back on the bed. I hate folding sheets.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Gossiper
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 448 times
Been thanked: 3867 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby KidsCatsChaos » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:31 am

Chatabox wrote:
KidsCatsChaos wrote:100k is just the base salary though right? It’s not including ads, so I wonder how much the ads are paying?
100k also seems accurate with the thought process of salary x3 for buying a home of the home was 301k


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


All money made from YouTube directly is through ad revenue. There’s no “base salary” as such. If she doesn’t make videos and get ad views, then she won’t get paid. She can make extra money through sponsorships and paid videos, but that comes from the advertiser directly (ABC Mouse, Disney, Payless shoes ect) and not from YouTube.


No, I know. I mean if this is her supposed salary from just YouTube what does she made in Sponsorship. I know if she doesn’t make videos, she won’t get paid. I was just putting it in traditional job jargon. Base salary plus bonus.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KidsCatsChaos
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:22 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 am

There is no way Jess is in agony every day with her back, my Mum has a bad problem and can only walk for 10 minutes and has to sit down. She can only drive for 20 mins and then she's in a lot of pain. She sure as hell cant run, jump on a trampoline and do the splits!!!!! Sorry but I think she's exaggerating.
Sparklingdee
Informer
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 355 times
Been thanked: 2593 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby sarahelizabeth_1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:14 am

About the pain: everyone handles it differently and it’s not the same for everyone.

Why do people care about her sheets? I have used the same set of sheets/bedspread for like five years, just wash them once a week and put them back on. It’s weird that people nag about how much she’s spending then also make digs about her having the same sheets for a year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:09 pm
Has thanked: 11417 times
Been thanked: 5283 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby DoodleBop » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:26 am

I bet one of the reasons a doctor doesn't want to agree to doing surgery for her is because they don't think she's willing to make the life style changes. Normally before major surgery like this, they want to see you're willing to make positive improvements. Otherwise those same people will get the surgery, not do the work after surgery and then bitch that they didn't get the results they wanted.
User avatar
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1399
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:57 am
Has thanked: 687 times
Been thanked: 5325 times

Re: JesssFam: Half a Dozen Kids for Half a Million Subs (Pt1

Postby twomommies » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:57 am

Shawn2011 wrote:
Spoink_12 wrote:Ughh her 1 year update video irked me so much.

1. She says no apnea alarms in about 5 months. Well you ain't going to get an alarm if you don't use the machine that monitors.

2. Complains about how much pain she is in due to her stomach. And uses it as an excuse to as why she won't go to the gym. Yet we see her multiple times jumping in the trampoline park and doing splits and what not.

3. Says she hates complaining. But complained about back pain just prior. And we have listened to her complain and whine over being "so" sick for the last week or so.


Yeah that back pain thing is total bullshit. People with terrible back pain don't bounce around on trampolines or take endless unnecessary car trips to Target.
My boyfriend can barely swim because of his back pain, so I hope her insurance sees her videos and denies all of her claims

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 5129
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 94320 times
Been thanked: 6899 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], kalipali, ReginaGeorge

  • Advertisement