JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 115)

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: I See Your True Lashes Shining Through (Part 1

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed when Chris’s son I forget which one had a birthday she didn’t even buy a cake and he had a cupcake poor sod
Imagine him watching Lilia and her copious parties and Disneyland and hair etc .
Didn’t she say that it was Chris’s responsibility ugh how nice he should also make limited effort for his non bio kids if that’s how it works .
However he does bear a responsibility and should have gone all out for his boys and be even more generous considering he hardly sees them ,
Jess is all for the blended family when it’s for her own clearly
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Agreed when Chris’s son I forget which one had a birthday she didn’t even buy a cake and he had a cupcake poor sod
Imagine him watching Lilia and her copious parties and Disneyland and hair etc .
Didn’t she say that it was Chris’s responsibility ugh how nice he should also make limited effort for his non bio kids if that’s how it works .
However he does bear a responsibility and should have gone all out for his boys and be even more generous considering he hardly sees them ,
Jess is all for the blended family when it’s for her own clearly
Scrapple
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Scrapple »

To be fair (ugh I can't believe I'm defending Jess what has got into me):

An 8 year old will remember a trip to Universal studios, a Taylor Swift concert and her first hair dye well into adulthood. I am not entirely sure a 5 year old girl would remember all that to the same degree, or an equivalent series of trips and opportunities for a pair of twin 5 year old boys. ;)

Like someone said a couple of pages back, the only way we'll know if it really was favouritism is if she plans equally memorable experiences for her other children when they turn a similar age. Until then, it's very difficult to measure.
:shock:
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

At the beginning of the vlog when she woke Lilia up saying happy birthday i was literally like AGAIN OMFGGGG like how many vlogs are u dedicating to this? It’s been a fucking month! She’s one of those obnoxious people who says “it’s my birthday month!” And “my birthday week” and counts down the days, only she does it for her daughter and not herself.

I get that Lilia was her first and she’s a girl but dude... chillllll. She is going to be a BITCH of a teenager. She’s skinny and blonde. She’ll be stuffing her bra at 13 wearing fake eyelashes and have 10 boyfriends. Mean to other, not as pretty girls. And i mean honestly she’s not even that pretty but in gross Modesto she will be considered it plus her mother is “famous” etc it’s gonna be bad.

All the boys didn’t give a single fuck about her hair not even Gabe really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Aladdin is definitely staying w the neighbors

I love how Gabe won't even take Lilia, she probably stresses Gabe, Logan, and Amber out from being so annoying and irritable

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by teahathspilleth123 »

That sucks. When Jess posted Reno Nevada I was hoping she was taking Kyson Kaden and Landen to see their grandma and Uncle and other family.

Doesn't Drakes mom and his half brother live in Nevada??? The half brother of Drakes who was visiting California at Christmas and went over to Jess house to give them presents.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Scrapple wrote: Like someone said a couple of pages back, the only way we'll know if it really was favouritism is if she plans equally memorable experiences for her other children when they turn a similar age. Until then, it's very difficult to measure.
Yea honestly to me it comes off like she does treat them the same pretty much for birthdays at a similar age.

Age 4: Lilia, twins and Landen all got trips to disneyland. At this age Landen was the spoiled one because on top of Disneyland he also got a mini birthday party at chuck e cheese or dave and busters I forget which.

Age 5: Lilia went to disneyland and the twins went to legoland.

Age 6: home birthday parties for Lilia and twins. The twins were more spoiled here. Lilia got a basic home party with friends and fam, food, cake and presents. Where as the twins got a safari theme with a hired exotic animal performer who brought over exotic animals for them. And a big bounce house.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

That was me that said that about the ages. I was basing it off experience with my own kids. Hopefully she will do something great for them at 8 as well.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yes I hope so too. Another thing I just rememberd is on Lilia's 6 birthday Jess made her a homeade Minecraft themed cake and made all the decorations herself. Where as the twins each had a fancy,professional, custom-made animal themed cake and all store bought fancy balloons and decorations.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I think that could come down to money? I know I could afford to do more for my kids as each year went on so what each of them got may have been slightly different based on that. If they have a midrange birthday one year we try to make the next one better.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The rainbow hair looks cool, but it looks like it would take the same amount of effort as applying permanent dye, therefore would cost around the same. Here it's $80+ to get your hair dyed (maybe a little less for Lilia because there was no bleaching required). I wonder if Jess paid around that amount for something that will come out in just a few weeks?
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

fossilfinger wrote:The rainbow hair looks cool, but it looks like it would take the same amount of effort as applying permanent dye, therefore would cost around the same. Here it's $80+ to get your hair dyed (maybe a little less for Lilia because there was no bleaching required). I wonder if Jess paid around that amount for something that will come out in just a few weeks?
I highly doubt it for a kid. They do that kinda stuff where I live really frequently in the summer for like £15. Just to get a couple strips of hair dyed for kids.

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am so confused now! I just watched her insta stories and it says 10 hours ago Jess was in Reno Nevada and then 3 hours later she posted "5 more hours to go".
Any guesses on where she could be going that is 5 hours away from Reno Nevada?

To make things more confusing one hour ago she posted a picture of Landen? Strange!!!
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

cjl123 wrote: On SC Mimi had Lilia, K&K and Addy

What is mimi's snapchat name?
It's strange that you didn't mention Landen and now one hour ago Jess posted on insta stories a picture of Landen. So she only took Landen with her to wherever she's going?
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

TeaFor2 wrote:

It's strange that you didn't mention Landen and now one hour ago Jess posted on insta stories a picture of Landen. So she only took Landen with her to wherever she's going?
I also saw addie

itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

TeaFor2 wrote:

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... cd1339.png[/img]

teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Notreal5 wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:

I also saw addie

Yea but the Addie picture wasn't a live one. It said on the bottom left hand corner that pic of Addie was posted at 5:39am so she uploaded that one from her phone files from before she left for the roadtrip.
teahathspilleth123
Gossiper
Gossiper

@itslove thank you so much!! It won't even let me quote your picture on here it says your images may only be 600 pixels high? No idea.

For anyone interested and can't see the picture the Snapchat name is wendypayne24.
itslove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itslove »

TeaFor2 wrote:@itslove thank you so much!! It won't even let me quote your picture on here it says your images may only be 600 pixels high? No idea.

For anyone interested and can't see the picture the Snapchat name is wendypayne24.
All these new changes make doing everything super hard!

BaileyBoo12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BaileyBoo12 »

The only thing i can think of is going to see OKBaby.

3 hours after she posted the Reno snap, she posted "5more hours" and the salt lake area is around 7-8 hours away. Maybe?

Return to “JesssFam”