• Advertisement

JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Re: JesssFam: Fast Food & Full Diapers (Part 97)

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 pm

Blackswan wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:California does not fuck around when it comes to domestic violence.

Girl you made me spit out my coffee! You must live a nice cushiony life to believe this.

Here sweety. This is just one story of many. Guy was booked on domestic charges but was able to post bail because California "doesn't fuck around" when it comes to domestic violence? He made bail and killed his ex the very next day.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.abc10.co ... /357173086

So please shut the fuck up with this "California doesn't fucken around when it comes around to domestic violence" BULLSHIT.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby literallywhat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:56 pm

smom12 wrote:Can someone please find the video where they admitted this happened so I don't have to read pages of ignorance from someone who believes no charges = innocence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't believe they ever acknowledged it in a video. But in thread ChrisandJess4eva part 35 on page 24 I think is when jess admits it on insta and then Chris's post from insta is on page 33 I went to check earlier but can't remember the exact pages.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Blackswan wrote:
TeaFor2 wrote:California does not fuck around when it comes to domestic violence.

Girl you made me spit out my coffee! You must live a nice cushiony life to believe this.

I laughed out loud for the first time in a looong time
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

Postby luci417 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

I dislike this forum's tendency to leap to VERY dramatic conclusions about people with little to no evidence and since it was me who brought it up I should probably clarify. I wasn't here when Chris first came on the scene and I thought it was kind of commonly accepted that this happened. I thought there were some kind of legal documents (I think a custody/divorce thing or maybe a police report?) that outlined the incident and I feel like I remember reading them. I could be totally wrong about that and I'm not stating it as fact.
Last edited by luci417 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a quick note:
The twins are here! Baby girls A & B both born healthy and beautiful on 05/01/17. We couldn't be happier.
luci417
Informer

Postby TeaFor2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Blackswan wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

Here sweety. This is just one story of many. Guy was booked on domestic charges but was able to post bail because California "doesn't fuck around" when it comes to domestic violence? He made bail and killed his ex the very next day.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.abc10.co ... /357173086

So please shut the fuck up with this "California doesn't fucken around when it comes around to domestic violence" BULLSHIT.

Do you notice the difference yet? Between Chris and this guy who was booked in jail and then released?

Chris was never booked on charges for domestic violence or anything else. The police were the ones at the house and decided that Chris didn't do anything wrong which is why the police never took him to jail or charged him with anything. After their investigation, they determined that Chris didn't do anything wrong.
TeaFor2
Talker

Postby literallywhat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 pm

luci417 wrote:I dislike this forum's tendency to leap to VERY dramatic conclusions about people with little to no evidence and since it was me who brought it up I should probably clarify. I wasn't here when Chris first came on the scene and I thought it was kind of commonly accepted that this happened. I thought there were some kind of legal documents (I think a custody/divorce thing or maybe a police report?) that outlined the incident and I feel like I remember reading them. I could be totally wrong about that and I'm not stating it as fact.
there are legal documents. You're correct. They were first posted in part 35 around page 20 or so. And there are screenshots afterwards of Jess and Chris confirming an incident. What isn't confirmed is what exactly led up to the event. Whether or not Ashley was having sex with someone or whether Chris just showed up at the house, etc. but something did happen.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Meh I'll be in the britney thread because this shit is bananas right now

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby HCB » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Here is a link to the screenshots thread. It hasn't been bumped in a long time. It has at least the screenshot of the police report in it. viewtopic.php?f=181&t=8524
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
HCB
True Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Jessss "white" camisoles are seriously gross looking. Those things are off white.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby nicoleojo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:49 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:The whole "Chris pulled a knife on his ex wife"

Is actually not true. There has never been any evidence of that.
It's just something some people say on here. It has never been true.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170717/c74ec15893bd3bc6d06c224603bc4c9c.png[/img]

nicoleojo
Talker

Postby emloha_91 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:50 pm

Oh netmums please don't feed Jessica the dragon

Edit: I have no idea if that's the right terminology
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
emloha_91
Gossiper

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm

God damn she has such bad taste. I'm not an interior decorator or anything but ugh that crap is UGLY.

This vlog was all about her tacky hobby lobby decorations she bought. Don't bother watching it lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Blackswan » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm

Chris at 5:47 "You're never going by yourself again". Uuuuh that's HER money moley boy not yours. I don't like Jessss as much as the next person but that just rubbed me the wrong way. She's the one that built her channel as big as it is. He just recently hopped on the train.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby TeaFor2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 pm

dazzled wrote:How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...

I said there is no proof of Chris pulling a knife on his ex wife which there isn't. It's gross for people to accuse him of domestic violence when there is no real proof of it.

Just look above my first comment about this. Someone accused Chris of pulling a knife on his ex wife and trying to stab her.
What a sick rumour to make up about him.
That isn't true and it made me feel sick to read such made up drastic accusations against him. He doesn't deserve that. No matter how much someone may not like the guy, dont accuse him of disgusting crimes like trying to stab his ex wife. That's all I was trying to say.
TeaFor2
Talker

Postby TeaFor2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:31 pm

dazzled wrote:How are you gonna come here and say that we don't know if Chris really pulled a knife when both him and Jess admitted he did...

Chris and Jess did admit that he pulled out a pocket knife. But they said it was because Chris walked into his own home and found some guy in his bedroom having sex with wife and he pulled out the pocket knife from far away and told the guy to get out of his house.

I don't believe what they said 100% at all.
I'm just going off the real proof which is the police were there and saw the situation and decided Chris didnt do anything wrong which is why he was not charged for anything.
That is the most proof we have of the situation - what the police did is the most proof. the fact that Chris wasn't put in jail or charged with anything kind of tells a lot.
TeaFor2
Talker

Postby imnottired » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:40 pm

Chris is a fucking asshole.

I can take a joke, but there's a difference between joking and doing what Chris did. "Landen, this is your new mom and your new dad and your new sister. Everyone, say bye to Landen." Who the fuck is this guy? Landen isn't his biological child but it was obvious that before Princess Anaphylaxis came along, Landen and Chris were close. He wouldn't have said something like that before.

Oh and look. Unemployed Chris who has made no contributions to society is bitching how Jesss spends the money SHE earns. Right.

Douche canoe needs to take several seats.
imnottired
Gossiper

Postby nicoleojo » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:52 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:

Chris and Jess did admit that he pulled out a pocket knife. But they said it was because Chris walked into his own home and found some guy in his bedroom having sex with wife and he pulled out the pocket knife from far away and told the guy to get out of his house.

I don't believe what they said 100% at all.
I'm just going off the real proof which is the police were there and saw the situation and decided Chris didnt do anything wrong which is why he was not charged for anything.
That is the most proof we have of the situation - what the police did is the most proof. the fact that Chris wasn't put in jail or charged with anything kind of tells a lot.

Seriously? You first said there was no proof he pulled out a knife. I posted a screenshot from jess saying he did. Now you are saying you don't believe what she said? And where did anyone say how far he was away from Ashley and her "friend"? And who cares how far away he was? It doesn't matter. A knife was pulled in a threatening manner.

nicoleojo
Talker

Postby Emcee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:10 pm

And this was after the divorce so really it was none of Chris business what Ashley did in her own home. Nothing absolutely nothing justifies the fact that he pulled a knife on her, or her friend, whether it was a pocket knife or not, it could very well still hurt someone!!!!!

:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper

Postby TeaFor2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:12 pm

I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.
A police report from her means nothing. It is not proof of anything, it is only her side of the story that she told.

Where is the police report with Chris's side of the story? We have not seen that police report yet.

Look, I was not there and neither were you. The police were. The police didnt charge Chris or arrest him and to me that says it all. The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.
TeaFor2
Talker

Postby dazzled » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.

Lmao in which parallel universe
Stop saying "could/would of" instead of "could/would have".
dazzled
Informer

Postby kalipali » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.
A police report from her means nothing. It is not proof of anything, it is only her side of the story that she told.

Where is the police report with Chris's side of the story? We have not seen that police report yet.

Look, I was not there and neither were you. The police were. The police didnt charge Chris or arrest him and to me that says it all. The police will arrest anyone with just a teeny bit of evidence if they suspect domestic violence. The fact that they didn't arrest Chris or take him to jail is extremely telling to me.

You are a fucking joke. Jess herself TOLD US Chris's side of the story, which, SHE HERSELF ADMITTED HE PULLED OUT A KNIFE. Regardless of who he pulled it out on, how far away he was, whatever, it takes a special kind of person to pull out any type of knife when pissed off. Maybe Ashley didn't want to press charges on chris because he's the father of her children and didn't want them to have a dad who was in jail. Or maybe she did want him jailed. But just because the police don't charge someone with a crime and/or take them to jail does NOT mean that person never committed a crazy act.

Chris pulled out a knife in a room in which his ex-wife was located in. End of story. That itself "is extremely telling to me."
kalipali
Gossiper

Postby Emcee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:30 pm

TeaFor2 wrote:I said there is no proof he pulled a knife on his ex wife which there isn't.

Seriously? Did you not read the screenshot of Jessica saying that Chris DID IN FACT pulled a pocket knife on her and her friend? What more evidence do you need?

:love2:
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:48 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170718/79e94dc36ae4c59020bc8fc75939412c.png[/img]

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby blackroses » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:53 pm

Just ignore the troll guys some people are delusional
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam