JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

SaltandBurn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by SaltandBurn »

^ I also think it is so sad.

I only want one child and fear that I will have more just because of wanting to be pregnant. I hope to become a surrogate if it is at all possible. There's no way Jesss could ever be a surrogate with a stomach like hers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

mommaof2cuties wrote:I almost feel bad posting this but omg his pants are so tight he has a camel toe lol
when i was watching i was like can chris's pants be any tighter?!
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Blackswan wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:I think its awesome that Jess looks for fun stuff to do with the kids, and the Dino expo is perfect for the boys. It just makes me cringe how awkward she is with them. I feel like she's only really comfortable with infants, once they hit toddler/big kid she doesn't know what to do. If she really wants to work with kids it needs to be daycare/preschool, any older and she's just awful

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Yeah she talks to them like they're babies. I stopped doing that with my son because I noticed his speech wouldn't improve and IMO the twins need speech therapy.
It's been proven to be bad for a kids speech when a parent baby talks it was also taught in my childhood development class along with other shit not to do that Jess does lol she had to have taken a child development class to get her associates degree just goes to show she doesn't learn from anything
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

SweetAsANutMate wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:I think its awesome that Jess looks for fun stuff to do with the kids, and the Dino expo is perfect for the boys. It just makes me cringe how awkward she is with them. I feel like she's only really comfortable with infants, once they hit toddler/big kid she doesn't know what to do. If she really wants to work with kids it needs to be daycare/preschool, any older and she's just awful

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Yeah she talks to them like they're babies. I stopped doing that with my son because I noticed his speech wouldn't improve and IMO the twins need speech therapy.
Why does Kyon need speech therapy?
Kyson speaks really well for a 4 year old. Landen and Kaden recommended.
KayB143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayB143 »

Blackswan wrote:Does anyone else think Landen isn't Drakes? Idk if it's been discussed before.
Ofcourse he is. He is the spitting image of Drake, just blonde.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Mel1011 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Does anyone else think Landen isn't Drakes? Idk if it's been discussed before.
It's been discussed before and a lot of people actually see him as a blonde pale Kyson.
He doesn't look like kyson at all, or kaden for that matter. I wish drake would take a paternity test. I really don't think he is his.
idk how serious this is and i don't want to get off track but i really think he's drake's. honestly i don't see a ton of drake in him either, but i don't think there were any other guys on the scene at that time. i think jess wanted to work things out with drake so badly at that point that i really doubt she'd have cheated no matter how unhappy she was. jess was pretty desperate to salvage their 'happy family' at that point. I'm not saying she never cheated (i don't believe anything drake has to say about it tho) but around the time landen was conceived, i don't think so.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

why is Lilia wearing that hideous tutu on election day? she can't even vote ffs

Sent from my 0PJA2
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

webby wrote:why is Lilia wearing that hideous tutu on election day? she can't even vote ffs

Sent from my 0PJA2
And it's ugly af...but I bet she'd say it's patriotic lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”