JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam: Night of the Living Hernia (Part 76)

Unread post by kellynicole »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:She did use an infant car seat with Landen... So it hasn't been 5 years like Jess said she just loves being dramatic
And what about the twins?? I'm so confused

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

orangeblossom wrote:didn't they break up because Jess wanted to get married asap?
Someone tell us! Lol

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Kyson is so cute in her latest vlog: "I'm not cold, because I have a shirt on", thought that was worth mentioning. He is a sweetheart and he talks very intelligent for a four-year old, I don't understand why she was so passive agressive (is that the right word?) towards him after her split with Drake, I mean come on, that can't just be, because he happens to look similar to his Dad.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

anonymous2829 wrote:
orangeblossom wrote:didn't they break up because Jess wanted to get married asap?
Someone tell us! Lol

Has she not heard of the phrase "Good things come to those who WAIT"? She should have been patient with Gabe.
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:
Someone tell us! Lol

Has she not heard of the phrase "Good things come to those who WAIT"? She should have been patient with Gabe.
Seriously!! Just watched Lilia's birth vlog and his face when she was born omg Image I'm sorry but she let a good one go

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg now he's holding her and crying my hormonal pregnant self can't take it lmao

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote:Watching the old videos with her and gabe makes me sad..he seems like such a good guy. Correct me if I'm wrong because I have no idea why she and Gabe split up but he just seems the best out of the guys she's been with

I'm not sure if there's any video where she went into detail why they split, but she always presented it like both of them "expected" something different from life (what could that be?) so they agreed to seperate. On the other hand she also mentioned a couple of times (draw my life among others) that he didn't help her enough with the baby and instead went of with friends, or something like that and that was one of the reasons they didn't stay together. I'm not sure if the latter statement was made during her "Screw Gabe, Drake's number one now!" - phase, or if there was an actual truth to what she said.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote:
Seriously!! Just watched Lilia's birth vlog and his face when she was born omg Image I'm sorry but she let a good one go

True, it shows that he really loved and loves his daughter, nomatter how crazy her Mom is.
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

kittypurry wrote:http://i.imgur.com/OWwdDwm.jpg

Stillll pregnant guys, can you believe it? I'm having flashbacks to Missy at 37 weeks onward. Yes Jess, you're stillll pregnant at 39 weeks, most women are stilllll pregnant at 39 weeks. You signed up for this, hun.

You'd think she would want her "last" pregnancy to last as long as possible, not to evict baby as soon as possible

Edit: I'm really hoping the commenter is one of us ;)
Lmao I also commented Nov. 11 on there

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

It's so funny how some women complain about how they're "still" pregnant at 38 weeks. If they went into labor two weeks early, they would think nothing of it. Go into labor two days late, OMG it's the longest pregnancy ever and the baby is sooooo overdue.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

kellynicole wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:She did use an infant car seat with Landen... So it hasn't been 5 years like Jess said she just loves being dramatic
And what about the twins?? I'm so confused

yeah she used infant car seats with the twins too but she said its been 5 years since she used an infant car seat and she used one with Landen 2 years ago
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Not to be "all about me!" but you dont know the struggle until you are 42 weeks pregnant hahaha
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Not to be "all about me!" but you dont know the struggle until you are 42 weeks pregnant hahaha
Seriously, that's what she needs. She needs to actually find out what overdue feels like. By the way she acts, it seems in her mind that since the baby didn't come at 38 weeks, that she's already overdue. She's something else.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

They broke up because they wanted different things in life? What exactly did she want in life.. A bunch of babies by multiple men? Jk. Gabe's too good for her though.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I think if she didn't purposely get pregnant with Lilia, her and Gabe could still be together. Hard to say because it was a high school relationship. But even in one of her videos 13 or 14 weeks, she said they were "promised to each other" and wore promise rings. And said they were going to get engaged pretty soon.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

vonniebeth wrote:Here's the age timeline:
17: found out she was pregnant with Lilia
18: gave birth to Lilia, broke up with Gabe, got together with Drake (all within Lilia's first six months of life)
19: found out she was pregnant with the twins, married Drake, split with Drake (she and Drake hadn't even been together for a year)
20: gave birth to the twins, got back together with Drake
21: remarried Drake, found out she was pregnant with Landen, split with Drake again, gave birth to Landen
22: got together with Chris, got engaged to Chris
23: married Chris, may or may not have found out she was pregnant again (we don't know when she tested. All we do know is she posted the announcement on Easter)
24: will give birth to Baby Skube

This is all in seven years. That's crazy!
Wow when it's all written down it looks even worse. How embarrassing!

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mel1011 wrote:They broke up because they wanted different things in life? What exactly did she want in life.. A bunch of babies by multiple men? Jk. Gabe's too good for her though.
Probably, she didn't specify what "different things" meant, the most obvious and most likely the truest one is being husband and wife and/or having more kids.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Captain Smooth wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:They broke up because they wanted different things in life? What exactly did she want in life.. A bunch of babies by multiple men? Jk. Gabe's too good for her though.
Probably, she didn't specify what "different things" meant, the most obvious and most likely the truest one is being husband and wife and/or having more kids.
Gabe just wanted to be a normal 18-year-old and Jess was obsessed with marriage and kids...and apparently it had to be right away. Yeah, if I were Gabe I would have run too.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I've felt she's having a boy this whole pregnancy. I kind of hope she does. If she has a little girl, I feel like Lilia will get pushed off to the side because Jess will have another "princess" who will also be the baby of the family, with what Jess always wanted, the 5 older brothers to protect her.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I hope she had a boy so I can laugh but I'm kinda hoping it's a girl yeah Lilia will be pushed to the side but she has a supportive dad and I feel like that's all she needs to have a really bright future. At least he can be her motivation.

Return to “JesssFam”