JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Final Jessstation (Part 77)

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Personally I couldn't care less if it's a boy or a girl, if she posts the video today, tomorrow or never. If I never know what gender Jess' 5th child is, I'm ok with that. All I said is she is screwing with people and getting them riled up by posting the stuff she's posting(like the IG thing with "angel" and "champ" or the b-day announcement where she says last chance to guess what it is).
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She could just put up a nice clip of the baby announcing the gender. She doesn't even have to edit it. I get that she wants to monetize the shit out of this but come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She could just put up a nice clip of the baby announcing the gender. She doesn't even have to edit it. I get that she wants to monetize the shit out of this but come on.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Kmommy wrote:The complications were obviously not that serious if she was still able to have her water birth and be home already. I feel like she's being dramatic.
I was just going to say this. Her idea of a complication is pooping in the pool. I think she is milking this shit for all it's worth.

Boy, you guys were right when you said she was an attention whore.

melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

I saw some people commenting "praying for a girl!", seriously creepy and how would that change anything? Another comment said "I'm really hoping for a girl for your sake but if it's a boy that would be fine." I bet she'll have something up by the end of the day, maybe a short labor video if nothing else, but she'll most likely drag out the gender reveal for as long as she can.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

At the end of the day, there are now 5 (or 7) kids living off of her YT salary. I know Chris works but I'm sure Jess still carries a lot of the financial weight. If she wants to wait to monetise the s**t out of a good, well edited video, then for no reason other than for those kids, its best for that. Anything thats liable to get more views puts food on the table for those kids, and for all I'm sure we have a collective negative opinion on Jess, those kids still deserve the best they can get.
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

I know Jesss has just had a baby and everything but I'm desperate to know the sex so if she could just hurry up....
All jokes aside though, don't they just fall when you've had so many?
(This is all a joke, before I get murdered.)
Got2beGhost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Got2beGhost »

Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't two videos bring in more $? A quick gender reveal video would go wild at this point. Then a birth story video up later "my amazing home water birth with complications" or whatever clicky title she decides
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

If she waits too long people will get bored and just read the comments instead of watching the video

valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

Got2beGhost wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't two videos bring in more $? A quick gender reveal video would go wild at this point. Then a birth story video up later "my amazing home water birth with complications" or whatever clicky title she decides
it depends. some people only want to know the gender and won't care about a birth story video so they won't watch it, especially if it's a boy. Some minions will loose interest
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

kittypurry wrote:If she waits too long people will get bored and just read the comments instead of watching the video

Pretty sure that's what is going to happen anyways.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Knowing Jess, she's probably going to have five 20 minute parts of the labor and delivery vlog like she did with her wedding.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Got2beGhost wrote:Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't two videos bring in more $? A quick gender reveal video would go wild at this point. Then a birth story video up later "my amazing home water birth with complications" or whatever clicky title she decides
im not 100% sure but i think on youtube, there are different brackets of monetisation so one video with say, a million views makes more money than 2 with 500,000. plus you know the birth vlog is going to have a million ads on it. i think most people are just watching to find out the gender and wouldn't bother with the long blog if there was an announcement. i remember watching jess's labour with the twins and she was really screaming the whole way through, it's horrible to watch. i don't think i could watch more than a minute of that unless i wanted to find out the gender. and despite what she likes to say i think it's obvious jess's main demographic is teens and tweens. she has a family channel, not a mom channel so she doesn't attract an audience that would be really interested in watching that kind of thing.

unrelated, can you tell from how much I've posted in the last couple of days that i have a ton of commissions that I'm procrastinating on? ;)
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

luci417 wrote:
im not 100% sure but i think on youtube, there are different brackets of monetisation so one video with say, a million views makes more money than 2 with 500,000. plus you know the birth vlog is going to have a million ads on it. i think most people are just watching to find out the gender and wouldn't bother with the long blog if there was an announcement. i remember watching jess's labour with the twins and she was really screaming the whole way through, it's horrible to watch. i don't think i could watch more than a minute of that unless i wanted to find out the gender. and despite what she likes to say i think it's obvious jess's main demographic is teens and tweens. she has a family channel, not a mom channel so she doesn't attract an audience that would be really interested in watching that kind of thing.

unrelated, can you tell from how much I've posted in the last couple of days that i have a ton of commissions that I'm procrastinating on? ;)
Her demographic can't be any worse than Daily Bumps. Imagine if THEY did a "wait until birth" gender reveal...*shudder* although I hope for Finn's sake they really don't have any more.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Kmommy wrote:The complications were obviously not that serious if she was still able to have her water birth and be home already. I feel like she's being dramatic.

Return to “JesssFam”