JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Addie Skube & Those Other Kids, Too (Part 79)

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Blackswan wrote:That comment tho lol
Why would you post your own comment? Is that your real name Nancy Guzman?
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Everyone grieves differently, and every family is different. Anyone trying to judge Chris for just being in pictures or being with his wife on Thanksgiving is being ridiculous. We don't know if he spent yesterday with his family, if he went to visit last week, or what his dad's wishes were. We haven't seen footage from Addies first week yet, we have no idea what they did. Maybe Chris took his boys to visit, maybe not. Who are we to judge how they wanted to say goodbye?

I'm also eye rolling people saying it's so meaningful that Drake had the boys on Thanksgiving. Nearly every custody agreement I've seen has visitation on holidays, so duh. It looks like the boys were with Jess in the evening, so he didn't even get the whole day. My boys were with their dad yesterday, too. It doesn't mean I love them any less that I "allowed" them to go... I had to.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Even if Jesss stopped at Lilia and never dated Drake, I still don't think she would have ended up with Gabe.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I think it's completely ridiculous to be judging jess for not posting about her father in law's death.

With the pictures she took with chris, maybe he's the type of person that wants to try and put on a happy face and still try and enjoy the holidays with his new baby. We have absolutely no idea how he's feeling.

And to be judging her for not "letting" chris go to see his mom? He has a freakin newborn. I never really get disgusted by YTMD but this is gross.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

It isn't gossip when someone says chris sucks for staying with his family and newborn on a holiday instead of being with his mom. His dad just freakin died, my god.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I'm sorry, did I say he sucks? Please point that out in my post.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

smom12 wrote:How is that gross? All we can do is speculate. On one end maybe she is a Dictator and she wears the pants on the family and demands he stay. On the other end he could want to stay with his family and only go to the services. All we can do is speculate. I mean, this is a gossip site, no? If we can't gossip then wtf are we supposed to do here??

Of course were all here for gossip but we usually have some kind of proof or reasoning for the things we're bitching about.

There is zero evidence that Jess has been anything but supportive and flexible with Chris re: his dad's death. And yet people on here are presuming that evil Jess forced him to stay when he wanted to go be with his family. It's offensive. Telling people how they *should* grieve is one of the stupidest things. It would make sense to me that he might feel the best way to honor his dad's memory would be to celebrate the holiday with his family and be thankful.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

smom12 wrote:I'm sorry, did I say he sucks? Please point that out in my post.

I'm sorry, did I single you out in my post? Um..no I didn't. I didn't try and say people can't talk about it, just speaks a lot about anyone who would judge someone's reaction to a death. Yuck.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Yea for all we know they're spending the holiday in Modesto and then all of them or most are driving down for the services. I think jess should be there for support and to also pay her respects.

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's completely ridiculous to be judging jess for not posting about her father in law's death.
Idk she did post about a random kid in the neighborhood who died once.

I think she will post about it. Maybe later.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Everyone grieves differently and that's it. Let's move on back to be greasy hair and booty shorts.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sadie wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:I think it's completely ridiculous to be judging jess for not posting about her father in law's death.

When something's really personal to you it can be hard to talk about. I was close with my grandpa and never made any mention of him on social media when he passed. she also posted about gabe's father when he passed but I believe it was a few days later. For all we know chris could have asked her not to say anything about it.

She went to the candlelight vigil for the kid and posted about it and so many people on this board were shit talking her trying to say she was exploiting the kid's death. So I dunno. I don't think it's her responsibility to have to make a social media post about his death.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
sadie wrote:

When something's really personal to you it can be hard to talk about. I was close with my grandpa and never made any mention of him on social media when he passed. she also posted about gabe's father when he passed but I believe it was a few days later. For all we know chris could have asked her not to say anything about it.

She went to the candlelight vigil for the kid and posted about it and so many people on this board were shit talking her trying to say she was exploiting the kid's death. So I dunno. I don't think it's her responsibility to have to make a social media post about his death.
Let's not forget that she went to the funeral of drakes grandfather (I think?) and decided to post pictures of the twins outside where the service was being held...
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Adding onto my last post. It wasn't actually outside the funeral service (my mistake), yet still repulsive she posted a picture with the caption "all dressed up :)" as if a funeral is a happy occasion?

Edited to fix spelling
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kalipali wrote:Adding onto my last post. It wasn't actually outside the funeral service (my mistake), yet still repulsive she posted a picture with the caption "all dressed up :)" as if a funeral is a happy occasion?

Edited to fix spelling
For some families & cultures funerals are a celebration of a person's life & they're not a sad event. Who freakin knows? That is why my point is that it's unfair to judge people's reaction to death.

I'm not a fan of jess so I hate defending her, but when people are blindly judging I think it's totally ridiculous and really reaching.

I was mainly bothered by people saying he should drop jess and his newborn to go drive and see his mother. It's not their call to make & they have no idea about the details.

And doesn't he have a job? What if he's working and can't just up & leave? Not everyone gets the holidays off.
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

do you think she'll post a video today, since she posted the postpartum update yesterday?
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

I bet you that she posted that bonus video yesterday because she's starting to freak out about finances and the upcoming holiday. A lot of people here mentioned that her birth video got way less views than the other ones, so I wonder when and if she's having going to have an "oh shit" moment.

I really hope she has some sort of savings for the kids' sake.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

One of those is a reasonable guess and the other one is an insane assumption to make. you're accusing jess of doing something really emotionally abusive with zero evidence. that is gross. even if she didnt want him to go i doubt she'd have forced him to stay.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna

Return to “JesssFam”