JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

LilaLavender wrote:I thought the "Hello Addelyn" video was wayyyyy too long. The gender reveal video + some extra pictures from Addelyn would have worked fine. Instead it was 9 minutes of naked frowning Jess in 3 different positions in 150 pictures.

If I were to make such a long video dedicated to a "hello" to a child, I would have focused solely on the child; pictures of it, short clips, the name, the weight/length, the siblings they have, the crib they're gonna sleep in. I felt that this video was an poor excuse for what was really just a clip-show about Jess.

AGREED! Does she ever get tired of looking at herself? What is the point of all these redundant photo shoots?! The only thing that has changed over the years is the baby daddy.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

The pictures of the midwife laying on the bed annoyed me. lmao like yeah, get comfortable but not too comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

I understand that people have had bad experiences with their hospital births, but Jess isn't one of them! She had nothing but amazing things to say about the doctor that delivered the twins, including how he respected her desire to go natural.

So when she's all anti-doctor and anti-hospital birth, it really just comes across as her trying to act all high and mighty.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Next thread: Jesssfam: 50 shades of miss addies red hair
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

violet-kelsey black wrote:The pictures of the midwife laying on the bed annoyed me. lmao like yeah, get comfortable but not too comfortable.

That was really weird to me, I would feel uncomfortable with it if it was me.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

If she uploads one more video solely about Adderall I'm gonna fall asleep.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

dazzled wrote:If she uploads one more video solely about Adderall I'm gonna fall asleep.
I've already fallen asleep. SO BORING! We get it, Jess. You finally got another girl. SHUT UP! This isn't your first baby, and I'm willing to guarantee it isn't your last because you're only 24 and will have baby fever again by the time you're 30 (I'm being generous here). All the redundant videos of Addelyn shows you either A. DESPERATELY wanted a girl and would have been disappointed if Jackson were born or B. Need Christmas money and have no ideas for videos besides your shiny new baby.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Has anyone noticed that Lilia had a onesie with her name on it, the Twins had tops with their names on but not Landen? But of course Addelyn does! I wonder if Jackson would have got something personalised?!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

violet-kelsey black wrote:The pictures of the midwife laying on the bed annoyed me. lmao like yeah, get comfortable but not too comfortable.

Could you post a link ?
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Blackswan wrote:Next thread: Jesssfam: 50 shades of miss addies red hair
Bahaha I love it [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

How awkward will it be when her kids are old enough to YouTube her old vlogs, they randomly see their mom's tits out in every video? She better be saving up for their inevitable therapy bills.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

marshmellow wrote:

Could you post a link ?
http://i.imgur.com/wylZeyS.jpg

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

That fucking bow omg. You can't even see her face
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cranberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cranberry »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:That fucking bow omg. You can't even see her face
The bows are really annoying me. I can understand putting a bow on your newborn for special occasions or every few days but she literally puts a giant bow on her every single day. Of all the vlogs/picture of Addie so far there are very few instances where she doesn't have a bow. And I think it was in the Thanksgiving vlog that Jess was freaking out because she didn't have a matching bow for Addie to wear. Like, who cares! That CANNOT be comfortable for a newborn to wear all the time. It's not like anyone will mistake her for a boy with all those pink outfits and obnoxious tutus. Can you even fathom Jess putting her in a gender-neutral outfit? The bow thing has just be especially bothering me because she is clearly sacrificing her newborn's comfort so she can play doll with her.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

She actually had Addie in one of the gender neutral sleepers the other day, one that was in the neutral haul that I believe Chris' mom bought. And no bow! Gasp! It was so remarkable that I remember it, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Yeah the bow thing is starting to get on my nerves as well. Small ones I can understand and even think they are cute....sometimes. but those big and gauty ones that are bigger than the baby's face? They just look stupid and so unnecessary. And here I though huge ass bows were just a southern thing! Lol. Im from Tennessee and the way moms around here put those gigantic bows on their daughters heads are ri-goddamn-diculous.

I, myself, have two daughters ages 11 and 9 and I have never felt the urge to out huge ass bows on their heads. Never. Even as babies and toddlers. I just think the really huge ones look stupid as hell.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Oh and did anyone else see the FB post today? A picture of her BFing Addie....only thing covered was the actual nipple....and a caption something about how she's nursed 5 children now for a total of over 5 years BFing and she loves it just as much now as she did in the beginning. Ummmm, yeah.....we can tell, Jess. Way to point out the obvious. That girl is obsessed.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Maybe I'm paranoid but she is so close to the edge of the couch ahhh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RegalQueenMel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RegalQueenMel »

So the county I live in is one of the two most Amish populated counties in the US, and today I was shopping in one of their little stores and I saw this book titled 'Be your own child's pediatrician' I immediately thought of The Super Boob.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Yeah she's super lenient with how the kids hold the baby. I'm always obsessive about making sure the older one is sitting back on the couch, sitting up straight, supporting the head... at least until the baby is a few months old! On the OCD <--> laid back parenting continuum, Jess has fallen off the breezy edge... forward facing Landen, jostling the baby around, stomach sleeping newborn snuggled with toddler... c'mon.

Oh except clothes and bows. Still obsessive about those. Way more important than silly SAFETY.

Return to “JesssFam”