JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

I just find it ridiculous that Jess has the boys calling Chris daddy and has gone to court multiple times to reduce drakes time with the boys but then bitches when stuff like this happens.
I can imagine the kids wanting to go home. Especially if they had already opened all their toys and wanted to go home and play with them.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

But blended families are so much better, right Jess? :roll:
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Wtf.ever wrote:I just find it ridiculous that Jess has the boys calling Chris daddy and has gone to court multiple times to reduce drakes time with the boys but then bitches when stuff like this happens.
I can imagine the kids wanting to go home. Especially if they had already opened all their toys and wanted to go home and play with them.
Jess doesn't choose how much time the courts give Drake, that's Drake's fault and his fault alone. I'm starting to sound like one of her minions but matter what the situation is, it's always her fault. The custody subject is something I will never blame on her. The only thing I blame on her is having unprotected sex with him and having kids with him in the first place. The first time she got pregnant by Drake I blame on her because Drake thought she was using contraception. Landen on the other hand, I blame both of them because Drake should have known better at that point. He still didn't learn after Landen either and got someone else pregnant. The one thing I will always agree on though, is that Jesss shouldn't trash talk Drake infront of the kids, it's wrong on many levels.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I've said it numerous times before but they are both in the wrong. I don't think Drake gets a "free pass", It's just at this point, he has never made an effort. He's a dead beat father, It's like beating a dead horse. We get it, he never sees the boys.
But Jess, on the other hand, shouldn't be talking about it. Especially on public social media, if she wanted to post about it on her private facebook, then fine. I've even gotten into arguments with her minions about it because It's nobodies business but the people involved. She wants people to know what Drake is really like? Guess what? At the end of the day, It's not going to effect me.
I'm not shaming her but she chose to have kids with him. She needs to grow up for the sake of her kids. I have a friend on fb who constantly posts stuff about her ex-husbands/child's father rants (he smashed in her cars windows a few weeks ago, he texted her yesterday that he wished she would just die) and It's honestly trashy and in bad taste.
My father was never in my life. I saw his side of the family all the time, just not him. My mom never talked bad about it in front of us, or where we would hear about it. She waited until we were older because she knew sooner or later we would form an opinion of our own. I'm thankful for it especially being married and a mother, I get it now.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I also think it's worth saying that she'd already done Christmas activities early with the boys since they were meant to be at their dad's house, but then she had them Christmas Eve anyway. I think anyone would be a little frustrated about that.
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

It's appalling that people here will twist every situation possible to make it seem like Jess's fault. If the boys truly missed Jess and that's why they were sent home early, I'm sure that's largely because Drake rarely sees them. And just seems like Drake and Natalie took the easy way out in this situation. One kid out of three expresses missing his mom? Perfect excuse for taking all three back! Like people have said, they drop the boys back at Jess's when it's time to do actual parenting. They don't sound sad at all that they ended up going home early.

Also, sorry, but I don't care that she posted a 10-second snapchat video expressing her disappointment. Drake was applauded here for posting a 20-minute video detailing all of her personality flaws and all of her fuck-ups in their relationship. (And, yes, I was one of the people whose fucked up side enjoyed that video). They have both acted immaturely, but Jess is the only one who gets criticized for it.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I've seen all three sides here, people who blame Jess, people who blame drake and people who blame both of them. Drake is a shit father but I don't feel bad for Jess one bit she tends to stretch the truth and she talk him in front f her kids and trick her baby daddies. I don't feel bad for either of them and poor kids have to grow up with these idiots
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

babyfox wrote:It's appalling that people here will twist every situation possible to make it seem like Jess's fault. If the boys truly missed Jess and that's why they were sent home early, I'm sure that's largely because Drake rarely sees them. And just seems like Drake and Natalie took the easy way out in this situation. One kid out of three expresses missing his mom? Perfect excuse for taking all three back! Like people have said, they drop the boys back at Jess's when it's time to do actual parenting. They don't sound sad at all that they ended up going home early.

Also, sorry, but I don't care that she posted a 10-second snapchat video expressing her disappointment. Drake was applauded here for posting a 20-minute video detailing all of her personality flaws and all of her fuck-ups in their relationship. (And, yes, I was one of the people whose fucked up side enjoyed that video). They have both acted immaturely, but Jess is the only one who gets criticized for it.
Not defending either one of them but Drake posted ONE video, which he later deleted. It was immature but you can't compare a 20 minute video from almost two years ago to a 10 second snapchat video from the other day. In that case, lets bring up EVERY video Jess has ever bad mouthed Drake. It would add up to more than 20 minutes.
I get she is upset, who wouldn't be, but she should rant to her friend Janelle or her mom. A close friend/relative, not for her thousands of fans to see just so she can get ass pats.
She is literally bashing him every three seconds and it gets old. We get it, he doesn't see the boys but sitting around bashing him for it is not going to change things or make them better. She needs to grow up and realize this.
It's appalling to me because she posted a picture on IG a year ago (I believe) that Lilia likes to watch their old videos. The twins are about that age, they are going to see these videos and something tells me that she wouldn't care if they did.

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Wtf.ever wrote:I just find it ridiculous that Jess has the boys calling Chris daddy and has gone to court multiple times to reduce drakes time with the boys but then bitches when stuff like this happens.
Jess doesn't choose how much time the courts give Drake, that's Drake's fault and his fault alone. I'm starting to sound like one of her minions but matter what the situation is, it's always her fault. The custody subject is something I will never blame on her. The only thing I blame on her is having unprotected sex with him and having kids with him in the first place. The first time she got pregnant by Drake I blame on her because Drake thought she was using contraception. Landen on the other hand, I blame both of them because Drake should have known better at that point. He still didn't learn after Landen either and got someone else pregnant. The one thing I will always agree on though, is that Jesss shouldn't trash talk Drake infront of the kids, it's wrong on many levels.

Jess did go back to reduce drakes time. Then the court sided with her. She wasn't automatically given what she has now.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Wtf.ever wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote:

Jess did go back to reduce drakes time. Then the court sided with her. She wasn't automatically given what she has now.
But ultimately the court decides, not Jess. They choose how much he can have the kids and when, not Jess and it's Drakes fault entirely why the court aided with Jess. This custody agreement is completely Drakes fault and he STILL can't even see if everytime he's meant to. But I guarantee if his time gets lowered again it will once again be his fault, not Jess'. One of you will twist it to be her fault. Most of the time Jess is at fault for things but the custody arrangement is something she has much control over.

dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

mrsbarnaby wrote:
Wtf.ever wrote:
mrsbarnaby wrote: Jess doesn't choose how much time the courts give Drake, that's Drake's fault and his fault alone. I'm starting to sound like one of her minions but matter what the situation is, it's always her fault. The custody subject is something I will never blame on her. The only thing I blame on her is having unprotected sex with him and having kids with him in the first place. The first time she got pregnant by Drake I blame on her because Drake thought she was using contraception. Landen on the other hand, I blame both of them because Drake should have known better at that point. He still didn't learn after Landen either and got someone else pregnant. The one thing I will always agree on though, is that Jesss shouldn't trash talk Drake infront of the kids, it's wrong on many levels.

But ultimately the court decides, not Jess. They choose how much he can have the kids and when, not Jess and it's Drakes fault entirely why the court aided with Jess. This custody agreement is completely Drakes fault and he STILL can't even see if everytime he's meant to. But I guarantee if his time gets lowered again it will once again be his fault, not Jess'. One of you will twist it to be her fault. Most of the time Jess is at fault for things but the custody arrangement is something she has much control over.

Lets not forget that Gabe wanted Lilia more than every other Wednesday and weekend but Jess refused because her father only had her every other weekend and she thought that was ideal. What would stop her from doing the same with Drake? The court/mediator will side with the mother if the father doesn't show up to contest and I doubt he did.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I give Jess props at this point for even trying with Drake. Court ordered or not, I would of just kept them. Not like he would run off to court to say he wasn't allowed to get them. He probably wouldn't of even batted an eye.

I know she's trying her best with the "open door policy" but I would honestly just give up. Stop contacting him, stop trying to force the relationship.

In the long run this 2 hours every 6 months is hurting the boys more than it is doing them any good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

dancingfireflame wrote:
babyfox wrote:It's appalling that people here will twist every situation possible to make it seem like Jess's fault. If the boys truly missed Jess and that's why they were sent home early, I'm sure that's largely because Drake rarely sees them. And just seems like Drake and Natalie took the easy way out in this situation. One kid out of three expresses missing his mom? Perfect excuse for taking all three back! Like people have said, they drop the boys back at Jess's when it's time to do actual parenting. They don't sound sad at all that they ended up going home early.

Not defending either one of them but Drake posted ONE video, which he later deleted. It was immature but you can't compare a 20 minute video from almost two years ago to a 10 second snapchat video from the other day. In that case, lets bring up EVERY video Jess has ever bad mouthed Drake. It would add up to more than 20 minutes.
I get she is upset, who wouldn't be, but she should rant to her friend Janelle or her mom. A close friend/relative, not for her thousands of fans to see just so she can get ass pats.
She is literally bashing him every three seconds and it gets old. We get it, he doesn't see the boys but sitting around bashing him for it is not going to change things or make them better. She needs to grow up and realize this.
It's appalling to me because she posted a picture on IG a year ago (I believe) that Lilia likes to watch their old videos. The twins are about that age, they are going to see these videos and something tells me that she wouldn't care if they did.

I agree that she is wrong for bad mouthing him on her channel and in front of the kids. But I also don't think she has to pretend to her viewers that Drake is an angel. She can just be honest and say Drake does not see the boys often and she has full custody, but just leave it at that without excessively bashing him. But if Jess had posted a video equivalent to Drake's and later deleted it, would people be arguing that it doesn't matter that she posted it in the first place? Doubt it. And if we're talking about the kids seeing old videos in the future, Drake's video was re-uploaded onto YouTube by someone else, so they're in danger of seeing that as well.

I'm mostly just saying that every time Drake does something to prove her complaints about him to be true, people bend over backwards to make her seem responsible for it somehow. I rarely see Drake getting appropriately blamed for shitty things he has done.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

JennaLuvBug wrote:In the long run this 2 hours every 6 months is hurting the boys more than it is doing them any good.

I don't feel sorry for Jess because of this. She chose to have children with Drake, not once but twice. Even after he cheated on her the first time and left her while she pregnant with K&K, she decided to bring yet another child into this world with him. She knew he wasn't a stand up guy. Not to mention, when she and Drake first started dating, his ex girlfriend was pregnant with potentially Drake's child. That should've been a red flag to Jess that he may have gotten that girl pregnant.

All that being said, as you pointed out, the boys are the ones who are going to be affected most by this. I feel deeply for them. Not for Jess, Drake, or any of the other 38292 adults involved in the Shafer/Esquilin/Roque/Skube/Uscanda/Brown mess.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So, Lilia and the twins are going to Arizona with Mimi? Is that her mom?

So the favorite children stay home with Jess and Chris. How lovely.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

How are the twins going to Arizona when they can't even spend the weekend at Drakes?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:How are the twins going to Arizona when they can't even spend the weekend at Drakes?
Exactly.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I guess maybe because they get along with her, spend more time with her, know her more.

Makes drake look even shittier, if you ask me z

LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

The twins and Lilia are off to Arizona for a week, now Jess can play perfect family with Chris, Landen and Baby Skube doo!

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:

Return to “JesssFam”