JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by webby »

not saying it is, but I remember I said something a long time ago about Messica never changing Laden and he always had a full diaper and everyone jumped down my throat. let's see if this repeats again

Sent from my 0PJA2
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Addie reminds me of a pillsbury dough baby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Britxo wrote:Addie reminds me of a pillsbury dough baby

Well her dad is the pillsbury dough boy. He looks so doughy and he has the same laugh.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

webby wrote:not saying it is, but I remember I said something a long time ago about Messica never changing Laden and he always had a full diaper and everyone jumped down my throat. let's see if this repeats again

Sent from my 0PJA2

Everyone on here jumped down your throat?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

kittypurry wrote:
creamsoda99 wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:Why would she be sitting up the baby like that?!
I can already see Jess pushing her to walk at 6 months. Image

Landen walked at 5 months. She's got to break more records with this once lmao
Pretty sure it was 8 months for Landen

They were probably making a joke about jess acting like her kids are so advanced
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Do we know what Chris' job is? It said in her video that he had to go in at 2am on Christmas morning.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Doesn't he work for Amazon or something?

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

New vlog is up I couldn't help but notice that Kyson looked sad in his eyes and was wandering around a bit lost, more observing the moment than living in and enjoying it as his siblings were. I can see some of myself in his temperament and the way he reacts to things, not just in this video but many others. Kyson often seems to have a meta-dialog going in his head simultaneously and we see him hesitating or questioning things rather than accepting them at face value, even when he is enjoying himself. Anyway, for his sake I hope it was just grogginess in this video and that he had a great rest of the day.
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

I can't tell who the baby looks like more. She has Chris's goofy face. And Jess's non existing eyebrows.
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

Omg, can one of the many adults in that house please tell Kaden to STOP SCREAMING! Its Christmas morning and he's excited, I get it, but bloody hell is it annoying! I cannot stand people yelling in the house/in small spaces.

Also, their Christmas morning always make me feel so stressed out, I can't imagine letting my kids just tear through all their gifts like that. We always sit around the tree as a family and open one at a time.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:New vlog is up I couldn't help but notice that Kyson looked sad in his eyes and was wandering around a bit lost, more observing the moment than living in and enjoying it as his siblings were. I can see some of myself in his temperament and the way he reacts to things, not just in this video but many others. Kyson often seems to have a meta-dialog going in his head simultaneously and we see him hesitating or questioning things rather than accepting them at face value, even when he is enjoying himself. Anyway, for his sake I hope it was just grogginess in this video and that he had a great rest of the day.
You are seriously reaching - he's a little kid, he doesn't have a meta-dialog. Sometimes I think people on this forum want Kyson to be neglected - they keep seeing things where nothing exists. Jess makes awful life choices and is a complete fool, but she obviously loves all of her kids - he is not neglected in any way. All the comments about "freeing" him from his family are ridiculous.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

I prefer to have my family sit and open gifts one as a time too, but I didn't have a huge problem with the video, I get that people have different traditions. It was nice to see them so excited over the presents. Chris seemed a little disconnected, but I guess he was just tired.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jess seemed sad. Maybe it was just early for her or something.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CallieT wrote:I prefer to have my family sit and open gifts one as a time too, but I didn't have a huge problem with the video, I get that people have different traditions. It was nice to see them so excited over the presents. Chris seemed a little disconnected, but I guess he was just tired.

We do too, I get that it's fun for kids to rip them all open but when people do it that way christmas is over within like 10 mins.

It's interesting how a few people also got a weird vibe off of them. Just seemed like fake happiness from jess and chris or something
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

CallieT wrote:I prefer to have my family sit and open gifts one as a time too, but I didn't have a huge problem with the video, I get that people have different traditions. It was nice to see them so excited over the presents. Chris seemed a little disconnected, but I guess he was just tired.
WE always had the tradition that when we open presents in the morning as just my family, we took turns. But when we went to my grandparents house it was a free for all. Fly wrapping paper and bows.... at least she cleaned it all up and it looked like the kids helped which is good!!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Kyson looked like he could have cared less about the minecraft stuff, poor thing has to have the same as his brother and sister so strange!

MRES83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MRES83 »

Kyson saying "Bubby here you go" while giving Landen his presents was so precious.
I think he had just as much fun as his siblings, he just tore through his gifts faster. Looks like he even liked the helicopter.
As for Chris, this must have been a really hard Christmas for him. He just lost his dad, and he's far from Caden and Tommy. Its his fault for moving so far from his kids, but its still sad to be away from the people you love during the holidays. Thats probably why he seems so disconnected.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

She also adressed Chris being so out of it by once again saying he had to go to work at 1am. I agree that it must have been a sad day for him, in addition to being tired..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
smashleysays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smashleysays »

Observations from Christmas morning video:
1. Constant screaming match between Kaden and Lilia. She screamed almost as much as he did. It's very obvious those two are used to getting a lot of attention (with Laden coming in at a close second).
2. Kyson handing out presents was freaking adorable. I know she sped the footage up, so there COULD HAVE been missing dialogue, but from what we heard, there was no acknowledgement to Kyson for being so kind and thoughtful toward his siblings. The only children acknowledged were the ones that screamed the loudest.

Aaaaand we already saw the helicopter crash twice. I wonder if it's in bits and pieces by now?

Also, I know Chris just bought Kaden that big car that he posted on IG in a desperate attempt to pretend he halfway cared about any of the other kids. Was it an RC car too... and then they bought him another RC car for Christmas?

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

Jesus christ every video Kaden is screeching at the top of his lungs someone tell the kid to use an indoor voice

Return to “JesssFam”