JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's not as bad as the Lavignes
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:
gemmie wrote:Anybody else getting a feeling that Jesss and Chris are gonna separate this year? Something seems so off about them. I feel like all the odds are against them... don't act in love, both have been divorced, too many damn kids, newborn, no time to themselves. I dunno, just a gut feeling. Seems like they're only together for the convenience factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i have that feeling too! 67-80 percent of second marriages fail even more if its a third marriage and as much as Jess tries denying it she's been married 3 times
I wouldn't be surprised, if their marriage is a lot bumpier at the moment than what is visible on camera. I don't feel like they'll seperate yet, but the death of his Dad, the birth of his daughter and the amount of chaos that is his life must be alot all at once. If Chris left her (I hope he won't) those kids will have no future (except for Lilia maybe).
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Blackswan wrote:She's not as bad as the Lavignes
Lol God damn they are terrible
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Lol I called the bowling. Looks like the special announcement is Lilia's own YT channel.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

JesssKids YT channel. All the kids have their own channel now. More $$$ for Jess because young viewers are going to eat this up! And then they'll probably ask their parents if they can have a channel too!

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Omg don't waste your time on that video. There's like a 5 minute bowling montage set to techno music. It's mind numbingly boring... like yes I know how bowling works... the kids weren't even doing anything funny, just literally rolling the ball. Skip to 9 min if you care about the gaggle seeing a movie.

She did say her car is in the shop "for like 3 days" so idk if she means the Bus or what. No mention of the new car. Said she's stuck at home unless Mimi or Janelle helps.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sofreakingnotok »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:JesssKids YT channel. All the kids have their own channel now. More $$$ for Jess because young viewers are going to eat this up! And then they'll probably ask their parents if they can have a channel too!

I don't think so. I think it'll tank. The only youtube kids I could have seen pulling this off, back in their glory days, are the Shaytards kids. The only kids pulling it off now are the Bratayleys two girls I think(as in, raking in significatn views. Jess isn't all that and her kids are definitely not all that. It may have an initial spike but I don't see it working out.
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

i don't see the kids channel working at all..Jess can barely handle 3 videos a week let alone edit and upload the videos the kids make
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Yeah she probably should have put the jellybean video up already instead of asking her fans to subscribe to a channel with no videos lolol this is going to be a disaster. The kids are cute when they vlog but only for like... 2 minutes.
te4cup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by te4cup »

lmao a new kids channel, or in other words, how else can Jessica exploit her children? let's find out! :roll:
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

She said her car was in the shop and I think it's the Bus because you can see the Durango in the background when they're in the movie theater parking lot. I don't think it's a loaner because I've been seeing the Durango since before Christmas and she said her car is in the shop for only a few days. Here's what I think happened: They traded in Chris' small car for the Durango and the Bus is in the shop. I'm kinda let down because I was kinda thrilled that she might have gotten rid of that ugly unnecessary bus lmao
But here's my question: They had ALL 7 kids in the Durango when they went to the movie theater and if they could fit all of them in it, why didn't they get a regular SUV? Because Jess thinks that driving the Bus at 24 years old is "cool" and some kind of "accomplishment" and she wants to show off that she has that many kids.

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

How can you even fit 7 kids and 2 adults in a Durango? Janelle was with them, so I'm sure some kids went in her car. Or maybe the Durango is hers and Jess has been borrowing it like crazy? Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

A youtubechannel for kids.....hm, if that's a good idea? Most of them can't even read properly and once they can...the internet is a dark place, if she doesn't delete comments once a vdeo goes up. I think she wants to do that, because of extra cash and I could be totally wrong now, but maybe she's hoping she can avoid taking responsibility when they are older and complain about having their entire childhood out on the internet. You know, á la: you loved vlogging when you where younger, remeber I even created your very own youtubechannel, because you guys where asking for it so much and guess what, you even earned pocket money with it!

Did anyone see, I think the third comment, where someone was suggesting that they should use the income for college savings? "That's definitely along the lines of what I'm thinking!". Maybe it's just my none-englishnative background, but "along the lines"? That sounds very vague to me. What is she thinking? Bigger house, better car?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I do have to give her props though for taking the kids to activities. When I was little I didn't have that luxury and had to train certain things at a much older age and by myself. I think that's the one thing she does right.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Wait, so each child is going to have a channel?! Or just for Lilia & Caden?

imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Just one channel for all of them. Jessskids - "because you're all mine" - eye roll. When they showed all the kids saying "welcome to jesssssskids!" I thought Caden looked kinda awkward. My 7 year old wants his own channel, too, but he def wouldn't want one named after his stepmother lol. I really doubt she'll save the money. They probably won't make that much, and then they have to split it 7 ways? 8 if Alyna is in the videos? It gets complicated. Like Addie can't even talk, does she get a cut? Lol. Most likely I imagine Jessica will either keep it all and buy them something, or give it out as allowance.
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

I'm probably in the minority but I thought the video on JesssKids was cute. It was obvious most of them just spat it out without tasting it lol.

I also couldn't help but laugh, poor Kyson with that one where he had to run off screen because it tasted so bad.

The real issue with this channel is going to be making it so each video isn't just a fucking giant scream fest. It would be cute to see little activities like the one she did with the bean boozled challenge. Also, I really doubt that Jess would be dumb enough not to monitor each comment that comes along, so I doubt that any of them will read anything too awful.

I mean, it gives them a creative activity to do plus gives Jess more $$$$ so it's a win/win on her end. It will just be awkward in like three years how there will be a whole new set of step-brothers/step-sisters in the videos whenever she remarries.
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

I don't think their relationship will last much longer. I even called it months ago that she doesn't put aside any time for just the two of them. Her kids stay up until Who knows when, no routine or bed time. But now she has the newborn she's been wanting, she's putting all her extra time and energy into than focusing on her marriage. I doubt she would leave him, he would have to leave her so she can play victim again. "He just left. I didn't even see it coming." If she has to claim to not see it coming, she's obviously ignoring her marriage.
I haven't watched her last few videos, so she's making an all kids channel. That's going to be a nightmare. She has no control over her kids, they scream all the time.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

That YouTube channel is just gonna be shaky recordings and kids screaming and babbling nonsense. Boring and uninteresting.
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

I can't imagine being married with a kid to someone I met 2years ago. Me and my boyfriend have been together a little over a year and still fell like I am getting to know him. I wonder if you asked jess the most simple questions that somebody should know about their spouse if she would know besides things about there kids. To me they seem like coparents based on their interests or lifestyle they have no outside relationship like a husband and wife should

Return to “JesssFam”