JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by HCB »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Midia wrote:When I watched Jess' last video and she talked about "not having more kids" with Chris doing a vasectomy I was thinking, if she really is done with children why doesn't SHE get an operation to not have children anymore? (i don't know the english medical term of this operation). That only makes me believe that if Chris and her don't last (and let's be honest they are likely to not make it long term) she will probably find a new man in the 2 years following the break up (as she's done before) and have his child... I am very curious to se her family in 15 years (how much children/baby daddies will she have?)

jess would have to go through tubal ligation which is pretty serious surgery. A vasectomy is a quick procedure and much easier recovery. I don't blame her for wanting him to do it.
I agree plus HE may want it. It isn't always the woman forcing the man into a procedure to save herself one. Most men I know who've had it preferred themselves to have it done over having their wife go through a more serious surgery. My husband felt that way and he also is absolutely done. He knows his career in terms of how much money he will ever make, his finances, his patience level, and he does not want more. He gladly had it done and it was quick and easy. I felt forced into stopping by my health and still resent that we had to stop but he was very glad to have a vasectomy. Chris may be the same way.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LilaLavender »

As a uni student I want to add my own two cents to the debate: I believe college and university are not just good for increasing your career chances, they are also just very good for your development and happiness. I am enjoying learning so much and meeting people with similar mindsets as me, dating different people, being in a long-term relationship with someone and exploring the world with them (whilst not feeling obligated to settle down with them already because you have a kid on the way), making some study choices/mistakes and having opportunity to solve and learn from them, having time to develop myself and get accustomed to adult responsibilities. Being a teen parent and skipping college disables you from doing most of those things, and you can tell Jessica at least partially misses that, looking at the drinking and sleeping around she has done the past few years to "catch up". She had the choice and she picked something she thought she wanted and now regrets it to a certain extent, wanting to go out, not seemingly really liking Chris or her blended family situation too much (no matter how much she tries to make it seem like she aDORES it) but she is happy at least with the being a mom.

I'm sure in theory I could become EG a truck driver in my country and earn enough to pay for myself and if I had a partner with a similar job we could create and support a family within 2 years, but that's not what I want in life. I am smart, I'm a good student; I want to study for a long time, travel, get a job with which I use my brain and help people in a deep way (so like not by being a waitress or day care worker), and then have kids when I feel ready. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those jobs or life choices or that it's not possible to make a living/be happy with them; they are just not for me, and statistically, getting a uni degree decreases your chances of ending up in that field. I am happy I can go to university and to try to avoid having to do them myself. Jessica's kids seem smart. What pisses me off about her is that the way she currently raises her children and (presumably) deals with her finances, she is not giving them the choice to pick a life differently from hers. Maybe they don't want kids. Maybe they're aromantic and don't want to get married. Maybe they want to study for 15 years and become doctors. Maybe they'll end up wanting a big family like hers, but still want time to figure out what they want in life instead of having a kid at 18 and setting their fate in stone before they've had a chance to develop yet. And I believe that period of figuring it out is exactly what college is good for.

That turned into a bit of a rant, sorry about that.

P.S. If Jessica tries to "help a hand" in getting Lilia to have a life like her by EG hiding her birth control pills or something, Imma burn something :x .
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

LilaLavender wrote:As a uni student I want to add my own two cents to the debate: I believe college and university are not just good for increasing your career chances, they are also just very good for your development and happiness. I am enjoying learning so much and meeting people with similar mindsets as me, dating different people, being in a long-term relationship with someone and exploring the world with them (whilst not feeling obligated to settle down with them already because you have a kid on the way), making some study choices/mistakes and having opportunity to solve and learn from them, having time to develop myself and get accustomed to adult responsibilities. Being a teen parent and skipping college disables you from doing most of those things, and you can tell Jessica at least partially misses that, looking at the drinking and sleeping around she has done the past few years to "catch up". She had the choice and she picked something she thought she wanted and now regrets it to a certain extent, wanting to go out, not seemingly really liking Chris or her blended family situation too much (no matter how much she tries to make it seem like she aDORES it) but she is happy at least with the being a mom.

I'm sure in theory I could become EG a truck driver in my country and earn enough to pay for myself and if I had a partner with a similar job we could create and support a family within 2 years, but that's not what I want in life. I am smart, I'm a good student; I want to study for a long time, travel, get a job with which I use my brain and help people in a deep way (so like not by being a waitress or day care worker), and then have kids when I feel ready. That doesn't mean there's anything wrong with those jobs or life choices or that it's not possible to make a living/be happy with them; they are just not for me, and statistically, getting a uni degree decreases your chances of ending up in that field. I am happy I can go to university and to try to avoid having to do them myself. Jessica's kids seem smart. What pisses me off about her is that the way she currently raises her children and (presumably) deals with her finances, she is not giving them the choice to pick a life differently from hers. Maybe they don't want kids. Maybe they're aromantic and don't want to get married. Maybe they want to study for 15 years and become doctors. Maybe they'll end up wanting a big family like hers, but still want time to figure out what they want in life instead of having a kid at 18 and setting their fate in stone before they've had a chance to develop yet. And I believe that period of figuring it out is exactly what college is good for.

P.S. If Jessica tries to "help a hand" in getting Lilia to have a life like her by EG hiding her birth control pills or something, Imma burn something :x .
I was still gonna add something but I couldn't edit anymore: "Not giving your kids that opportunity by spending money on customised Etsy outfits for you 2 perfect girls and having so many kids you can't afford to give them all their own room or bed is selfish and infuriating to watch".

Sorry for the double post.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

HCB wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Midia wrote:When I watched Jess' last video and she talked about "not having more kids" with Chris doing a vasectomy I was thinking, if she really is done with children why doesn't SHE get an operation to not have children anymore? (i don't know the english medical term of this operation). That only makes me believe that if Chris and her don't last (and let's be honest they are likely to not make it long term) she will probably find a new man in the 2 years following the break up (as she's done before) and have his child... I am very curious to se her family in 15 years (how much children/baby daddies will she have?)

jess would have to go through tubal ligation which is pretty serious surgery. A vasectomy is a quick procedure and much easier recovery. I don't blame her for wanting him to do it.
I agree plus HE may want it. It isn't always the woman forcing the man into a procedure to save herself one. Most men I know who've had it preferred themselves to have it done over having their wife go through a more serious surgery. My husband felt that way and he also is absolutely done. He knows his career in terms of how much money he will ever make, his finances, his patience level, and he does not want more. He gladly had it done and it was quick and easy. I felt forced into stopping by my health and still resent that we had to stop but he was very glad to have a vasectomy. Chris may be the same way.
Yes Chris may wants to do it (well actually I think he really wants to, I never imagine he was being forced to ^^) I just don't completly believe Jess when she said she won't have anymore kids especially if Chris and her broke up (probably because that's what she said after Landon and she had Addie) so I am still very curious to se her family in 15 years :D
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c84be2.jpg

Hey jesssss if you read this forum id advise you to "opt out" of familytreenow(.com)

Mostly because all of your info is on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c84be2.jpg[/img]

Hey jesssss if you read this forum id advise you to "opt out" of familytreenow(.com)

I discovered that yesterday. I looked up only myself but I was creeped out lol.

2rcmeeksrichards2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2rcmeeksrichards2 »

LittleBitOfKaitlyn wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... c84be2.jpg[/img]

That's awful! I live in the U.K. and looked it up out of curiosity.

Mimi's address is on there! Any of the creeps that watch Jess's videos could look that up and head over there.

If she does read here, I really hope she gets that information taken down! It's so dangerous for the kids.

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Oh wow that is interesting. I dont care anything about jessica but i looked up my family and was able to find the names of some of my husbands family members that hes never met

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

That Family Tree Now is creepy! I found myself with my legal name, and it also has Vonnie as an associated name. Jeez...

I really hope Jess opts out of it! Her kids' safety is more important than free family tree research. I'm sure she can afford to use Ancestry.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

Anyone want to take guesses on their upcoming news? She said in the last vlog that she was running errands with some exciting things happening.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

^^im guessing they are moving. I assume they are renting because she never said they bought that house. I think they'll buy next and house shopping will be the exciting errands she has been running. Whether looking at houses or buying things to put in their new house that they may have already purchased.
LittleBitOfKaitlyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleBitOfKaitlyn »

And unless the website is wrong.. I seen drake is living at Jessica's old place? Maybe the apartment they lived in before? Lol

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

KatherineLouvain wrote:I don't know if it's a thing in the US but I'm in the UK and I did an apprenticeship as I think uni is a waste of money and you have no job experience. I'm 21, just finished my apprenticeship, £40k a year if I take the job my place offered me, about to buy a house and I've had 5 other job offers despite not having finished my degree (which my work paid for) purely because I have job experience, they don't care about my degree. I hope Jess' kids don't fall into statistics, although I think they might do, but there are definitely successful alternatives to university.

This is great for us but I'm getting the vibe that in the US it's either you go to university or you're going on the scrap heap. It's sad really because like it or not, many, many people aren't suited to university.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

LilaLavender wrote:
LilaLavender wrote:As a uni student I want to add my own two cents to the debate: I believe college and university are not just good for increasing your career chances, they are also just very good for your development and happiness. I am enjoying learning so much and meeting people with similar mindsets as me, dating different people, being in a long-term relationship with someone and exploring the world with them (whilst not feeling obligated to settle down with them already because you have a kid on the way), making some study choices/mistakes and having opportunity to solve and learn from them, having time to develop myself and get accustomed to adult responsibilities. Being a teen parent and skipping college disables you from doing most of those things, and you can tell Jessica at least partially misses that, looking at the drinking and sleeping around she has done the past few years to "catch up". She had the choice and she picked something she thought she wanted and now regrets it to a certain extent, wanting to go out, not seemingly really liking Chris or her blended family situation too much (no matter how much she tries to make it seem like she aDORES it) but she is happy at least with the being a mom.

I was still gonna add something but I couldn't edit anymore: "Not giving your kids that opportunity by spending money on customised Etsy outfits for you 2 perfect girls and having so many kids you can't afford to give them all their own room or bed is selfish and infuriating to watch".

Sorry for the double post.
As another uni student I would like to add my two cents that going to university straight out of school isn't for everyone and not everyone will cope.

Return to “JesssFam”