JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

Boys don't seem to be as special unfortunately.
Aww 3 boys will be so much fun! I'm preg with my third too and it's a girl after 2 boys. people are being ridiculous... My in laws are being so annoying about having a girl in the family finally. I thought it would have been so much fun to have a third boy before we found out we were having a girl :D
TRIGGER. 2 boys. I had a still born 3 years ago.

I'll save the girl names I love and force my son's to use those names if they have daughters (sorry future daughter in laws lol)
tvobaby27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tvobaby27 »

Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

I have 3 boys and went through the same thing with people when we found out the 3rd and last was a boy. I love having boys and don't think I could handle a girl lol! It really annoys me so much how Jess is obsessed with her girls, when she has all those awesome boys too.

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

My oldest is a girl and we had 2 boys after that. Everyone was happy when my first son was born, but for my second we barely got a congratulations. Even now, my daughter is 6 and she gets way more attention from the entire family, get more gifts for birthdays/Christmas. It makes me so angry and it hurts my heart for boys. I know the day will come when they notice.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
xxvictoryxx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xxvictoryxx »

mara7 wrote:She just posted a snap of Addddisonlynnnneralll and her little baby nails are absolutely filthy. They have so much dirt under them. What the hell, how does that even happen? Shes just a tiny baby, she doesn't even do anything yet :-(
Well, from the look of Jess's chest lately (all the red pimples--gross), I wonder if the baby scratches at her chest when she nurses. We all know Jess has horrible bathing habits.... :barf:
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"THE KIDS GO SKYDIVING!" Recap:

The gang is in/near San Francisco for Tommy's birthday
Going indoor skydiving
Happy peppy music and earplugs and fake talking
Chris interacting with the kids while Jess films
Apparently Chris's mom came and held Addelyn
Landen opts out of skydiving (isn't there an age limit to that stuff anyway? *This was later answered, you have to be 3*)
Indoor skydiving montage (*starts about 4 minutes in and goes to almost 6 1/2 if you want to skip*)
Apparently Chris's dad had planned this for Tommy's birthday :(
Cake at Mimi's
Kaden apparently cut a piece of his hair off during arts and crafts (I haven't been on Snapchat in like a month and a half lol)
End vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

Yeah this society does seem to have an obsession with girls. For example I watch gender reveals on YouTube and I notice in the comments when it's a boy a lot of people would be like ohhh i'm so sad you're having a boy or ohhh I wish it was a girl blah blah blah. I don't get it honestly. I think it's because girls are more fun to dress up?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

I have no kids and I personally want 1 boy and that's it. I don't find girls cute lol. They're more work and the teenage years are a nightmare. Momma's boys are adorable. <3

I'm finally seeing Chris in Addie :/
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I think it's mostly the cute clothes and girly activities. Walk into a kids clothes store, it's like two thirds pink. Especially the insta/pinterest mommy crowd, all want little fashionistas to dress up and have photoshoots and get attention. I, for one, love having boys, dressing them included.

This is the first video from jess in a long time where I really don't care about watching at all. I like the soap opera side of things, and she's just gotten too dumbed down and sugarcoated. Someone let me know if there's a juicy/idiotic comment hidden in there.
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I notice this too. As a mom of two boys, it's annoying. When I found out that our second child was a boy, I had so many people say, "aw. Are you going to try for a girl?" Ummm...??? No. I'm perfectly content with two heathy boys.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

lynnd wrote:

I notice this too. As a mom of two boys, it's annoying. When I found out that our second child was a boy, I had so many people say, "aw. Are you going to try for a girl?" Ummm...??? No. I'm perfectly content with two heathy boys.
That has to be the most annoying thing ever in my opinion. My in laws always tell me "one more? gotta try for that girl" like why can't you just enjoy the two boys we have and spoil THEM and watch them grow instead of constantly reminding me that you want a granddaughter?! It's the worst.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I guess I'm an asshole for this but I really don't want girls on the future. I'll be perfectly happy with boys
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

blackroses wrote:I guess I'm an asshole for this but I really don't want girls on the future. I'll be perfectly happy with boys
Not gunna lie. I've thought about this as well. Girls are bitches (myself included, although I wasn't as bad as my friends). Boys can be rough too. Neither is perfect, but they're perfect to you.

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

I think teenagers suck regardless of gender lol. They're all hormonal and cranky.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I guess I'm an asshole for this but I really don't want girls on the future. I'll be perfectly happy with boys
Not gunna lie. I've thought about this as well. Girls are bitches (myself included, although I wasn't as bad as my friends). Boys can be rough too. Neither is perfect, but they're perfect to you.

Hey that rhymed!

Either would be fine for me. I understand gender disappointment because some people do go and wonder " it would be cool/different to have a such and such " and not get it. But I don't understand preference- I mean at the end of the day they're happy and healthy and that's what should matter. This is a major stretch but Lilia could come home as Liam one day or Addelyn as Aiden.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
beforehecheats
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beforehecheats »

We have one girl and honestly want a boy so bad. Are terrible twos and threes as bad with a boy as with a girl? We are moving into 4 going on 14 territory soon at the end of the month.
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Honestly I only have one at the moment and I was ECSTATIC when we found out she was a girl. I've always wanted one girl and/or twin boys. My now husband and I got pregnant by surprise at a very inopportune time so there was(still is)a chance we might not ever plan another one.

We also couldn't for the life of us agree on a boy name but my entire life I've said if I have a daughter I will name her Zelda. So when we found out it was a girl we were so ridiculously happy. But honestly if we have another one I'm hoping for a boy. Girls are great and all but I only had a sister and I would just love to raise a boy
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I only have boys so I guess I can't compare, but I've always heard boys are harder as toddlers (they just. never. stop.) and easier as teenagers. I think little girls can still be naturally sassier in toddlerhood, but definitely depends on parenting. I only had a sister, and neither of us ever needed more discipline than a time out. We had tea parties and loved to quietly play pretend, etc. And now I'm raising two boys who think the entire house is a jungle gym and every stick is a sword. It's an absolute blast, but no doubt it's different! To relate it to Jessss, I think she was really disappointed that Landen is a boy. I wonder if he'd been a girl, if she'd have been SO quick to find a new husband and have #5.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

And janell is over and they are drinking yet again.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lisey26 wrote:That's cause perfect baby adderall is so advanced she does all the gardening already, duh! Growing pink daisies and roses of course

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

Return to “JesssFam”