JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Jesus Christ Jess. We get it, you breastfeed. Literally no one gives a fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

When I was pregnant with my son I almost didn't find out the gender cause I was scared it would be a girl and I'd be disappointed. I don't get the obsession with wanting girls. I only wanted a boy and only liked boy names lol

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

The only the crunchy about jess is her hair and the crusty bread her kids eat.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
courtney_benjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtney_benjamin »

literallywhat wrote:Since we are speculating, I wonder if Jess blew the whole Ashley situation out of proportion. I don't remember when she talked about Ashley not wanting the boys in videos or when that came up, but we all think she exaggerates all the Drake stuff so maybe Ashely was just a little bit concerned at first and didn't really understand all of it. And Jess decided to bend the truth and make Ashley seem pissed off and overbearing.
Maybe ashley realizes maybe it's best she's recording them so ashley can keep an eye on the train wreck when they are away

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png

That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
Ceirsten8676 wrote:Yikes.... doesn't look like it was the Snapchat filter. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017011 ... 1c18b9.png

That looks like he has a pillow under his shirt....
omg it does. I haven't commented too much about his weight gain since I feel it's due to the holidays & being depressed about his dad..but it seriously looks like there's a shirt or something stuffed underneath
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I don't have kids, but if/when I do I only want boys. I'll seriously be depressed/upset if I have a girl. I mean obviously I would love my child no matter what and I'm sure once she was born I'd be over the moon, but I have zero desire to ever have a daughter. I've even researched how to procreate specifically to have a son lmao just for whenever I'm ready to have kids. I think it's mostly pseudoscience but I will try everything in my power to have a boy/boys. So.. not everyone in our society is obsessed with girls (I'm American).

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

I'm honestly shaking my head at some of you. It's fine to have a preference, and it's annoying that people think you need to have a girl, but "Girls are bitches"? Honestly? Y'all are worse than Jess with your gendered stereotyping.
mandy_reid1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mandy_reid1 »

Depressed if you have a girl?! Oh my god...get a grip of yourself! I can see how some people might say 'id like a ...' but this is ridiculous! This saddens me and angers me so much. I have 2 kids but im unable to have anymore. Im 26 years old. If u are able to conceive it shouldnt matter what u have.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

It's okay to have a preference, I think everyone does, but to sau that having a girl would make you depressed and you only want boys cuz girls are bitches is disgusting. I hope none of you have children because you don't deserve the love and joy they bring to a life.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I would recommend NOT ttc if having one sex or the other would make you truly upset. It's a complete toss up no matter what diet you follow or what cycle day you have sex, and it's not fair to your potential kid to conceive KNOWING that they'll make you depressed if they're a girl/boy. Trust me, kids pick up on more shit than you know, and at some point they'll feel like a huge disappointment. Don't do it.

I wonder if Jess did some special diet or timing to get a girl. They made it super obvious afterward that was their preferred choice. I can just see her googling "sex positions to conceive a girl" barf
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

shilohjulia wrote:I don't have kids, but if/when I do I only want boys. I'll seriously be depressed/upset if I have a girl. I mean obviously I would love my child no matter what and I'm sure once she was born I'd be over the moon, but I have zero desire to ever have a daughter. I've even researched how to procreate specifically to have a son lmao just for whenever I'm ready to have kids. I think it's mostly pseudoscience but I will try everything in my power to have a boy/boys. So.. not everyone in our society is obsessed with girls (I'm American).

That's a bit extreme to be depressed over the possibility of having a girl?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

Really?! Depressed if you have a girl?! Please never have children. That's honestly worse than Jess. It's fine to have a preference but to say what you've said is disgusting imho. I have a boy and a girl, I was just over the moon to finally get pregnant, I didn't give a crap what was between their legs.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

I knew a girl/woman who honest to flowers threw a tantrum when she found out she was having a boy, she had bought girl EVERYTHING, she sobbed and screamed all the way home from the ultra sound I was so shocked, now her son has pink/purple long hair and wears girly clothing which is fine but kind of makes you wonder if she has coaxed him to be that way to suit her preference, I only have boys my exes face fell when the doc told us our second was a boy and his mom told us ah better luck next time, I went on to have a third son and when my ex remarried he had as well a third son, personally I couldn't be happier especially after 5 losses but I believe you are given what you are meant to raise, total boy momma over here
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

S_tine05 wrote:I knew a girl/woman who honest to flowers threw a tantrum when she found out she was having a boy, she had bought girl EVERYTHING, she sobbed and screamed all the way home from the ultra sound I was so shocked, now her son has pink/purple long hair and wears girly clothing which is fine but kind of makes you wonder if she has coaxed him to be that way to suit her preference, I only have boys my exes face fell when the doc told us our second was a boy and his mom told us ah better luck next time, I went on to have a third son and when my ex remarried he had as well a third son, personally I couldn't be happier especially after 5 losses but I believe you are given what you are meant to raise, total boy momma over here
I'm so sorry that happened to you! I wonder why people don't value the bond between brothers or the bond between sisters. It's like if you don't have one of both, people think you're "missing out." My mom has one of both, and I've always wondered what it would be like to have a sister. There is no winning the gender game lol.

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Geez. I came here to read any drama about Jess and all I see is people whining about the sex of their nonexistent children. To think there's women like myself who would love the chance to just have a baby, and there people saying they NRED one sex over the other....
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

It's actually kind of scary to read that some people would be depressed if they had a girl/boy. I really don't think that anyone that thinks that way should be a parent at all. People are so lucky to have children at all. I can only hope that the people saying those things are young teens and will mature a bit and realise how crazy that is.
broooooke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by broooooke »

Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

Boys don't seem to be as special unfortunately.
We're the exact same. Pregnant with my third and he's my third boy.
Nobody cares about the pregnancy anymore lol.
Like okay, three boys is freaking awesome but thanks for showing your true colors now rather than later.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

broooooke wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What's with society's fascination with girls? I'm pregnant with my 3rd son and my mom was super excited about my pregnancy up until we found out the gender. After that she hasn't so much as texted me to see how I'm doing. Before she would contact me everyday. I've noticed this from others as well.

My husbands cousin is pregnant at well and she just found out she's having a girl. She got soooo many messages congratulating her on Facebook. I got maybe 2.

Boys don't seem to be as special unfortunately.
We're the exact same. Pregnant with my third and he's my third boy.
Nobody cares about the pregnancy anymore lol.
Like okay, three boys is freaking awesome but thanks for showing your true colors now rather than later.
Congratulations as above 3 boys is awesome and all babies should be welcomed and acknowledged as a gift no matter their gender
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Gross. All this talk is worse than Jess and her crazy girl preference. Let's not forget that females are looked at and treated like second class citizens all over the world. Even in fortunate countries like America, girls are inferior. So I highly doubt the general preference is for girls. Young YouTube watchers are kids/teens who played with dolls and imagine that is what children are like. Most dolls are girls. I've only ever experienced boy preference with people I know and my husband was looked at like a freak for being a man desiring daughters. He got some very nasty comments.

Also the whole "oh are you going to try for a boy/girl" happens no matter what sex you have.

Return to “JesssFam”