• Advertisement

JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:52 pm

I think in the latest Snapchat pic of Addie she looks A LOT like Chris' dad. Idk if it's just her facial expression or what because other times she looks just like jess. I hope she continues to resemble his dad. I'm sure it would be nice to have a reminder of him walking around


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Informer
 
Posts: 341
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:55 pm
Has thanked: 1010 times
Been thanked: 1030 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby fortwendy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:00 pm

I think Chris resembles his mom; Tommy resembles Chris but is adorable, and I see Addie resembling the 3 of them most. Tommy is a cute kid, hopefully it carries through to adulthood - and over to Addie.
fortwendy
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 pm
Location: AB
Has thanked: 1108 times
Been thanked: 905 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Sassysea » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Pot is legal in California maybe she's trying it out.
Sassysea
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 530 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby smom12 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Shit If I had that many kids screaming all the time I'd be lighting up too.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:18 pm
Has thanked: 459 times
Been thanked: 3013 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby dancingfireflame » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 pm

She claims she enjoys the chaos and "wouldn't have it any other way" but I think she's cracking. Honestly, with her having Chris and Addie, I wouldn't doubt she thinks about how things would be if she had just waited. It definitely seems like things are rocky between her and Chris. Maybe she is having some postpartum depression.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
dancingfireflame
Informer
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm
Has thanked: 2135 times
Been thanked: 922 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby JennaLuvBug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:46 pm

dancingfireflame wrote:She claims she enjoys the chaos and "wouldn't have it any other way" but I think she's cracking. Honestly, with her having Chris and Addie, I wouldn't doubt she thinks about how things would be if she had just waited. It definitely seems like things are rocky between her and Chris. Maybe she is having some postpartum depression.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk


She's been a single mom for basically 4/5 years I wonder if she even knows how to get on with someone else. Her and Chris are still trying to get used to "sharing" space, add in 5872948 kids and that's gotta be tough.

Couldn't be my life I will tell you that much.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JennaLuvBug
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1894
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:01 am
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 1127 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Random19 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Interesting info. I didn't know the breastfeeding rules were so lenient. You can tell I don't have kids lol

And yeah, the lack of alone time and their desire to have some is weird. I couldn't have a friend over almost every night anyway but I'm an introvert + I like to go to the gym and be productive during the week. shrugs*
Random19
Amateur
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun May 31, 2015 5:36 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 370 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby annaclinchwalsh963 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:54 pm

Sorry, didn't realise how many pages were between the similar posts regarding admitting to gender preference.
Not drunk just terrible with technology and on a new phone.
Many apologies.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
User avatar
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:49 am
Has thanked: 702 times
Been thanked: 556 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Lisey26 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:52 pm

Anyway I think giving the kids their own channel is a desperate try to make a little more money. Jessica's latest vlogs we so boring and obnoxious I couldn't even watch past the first minute or so. She's becoming as boring and stupid as the sacconejolys, using clickbaits and so. I wonder has.she realised yet that she needs to be pregnant or break up with Chris to make ends meet

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Lisey26
Talker
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:45 am
Has thanked: 245 times
Been thanked: 398 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby gemmie » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:30 pm

I wonder if they would ever pretend to fight or something to bring in more views.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gemmie
Talker
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:45 pm
Has thanked: 831 times
Been thanked: 1111 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:38 am

Can she maybe stop talking and put her camera down to change her kid's shit filled diaper that is leaking through her outfit & onto jess' sheets? She's so fucking gross.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2920
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:06 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 7595 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Fashionista135 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:57 am

For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 642 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby webby » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:59 am

Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

I know! I was waiting for her to say "she's wearing peeenk. girls wear peeeenk. she's a girl not a he."

Sent from my 0PJA2
Image
User avatar
webby
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1638
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 2536 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby dazzled » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:43 am

Aboogabooga wrote:So I assume she's working 12 hour shifts and she may not have every weekend off and jess doesn't work or go to school at the moment.

Implying that in the future she'll go to school or work, which is hilarious.
dazzled
Talker
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 80 times
Been thanked: 734 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby beforehecheats » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 am

How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.
beforehecheats
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby whattheactual » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:07 am

Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

There is a difference between stereotyping people by their gender and simply using the correct pronouns.
whattheactual
Amateur
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 397 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Sassysea » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:35 am

beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.


I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed
Sassysea
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 530 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Ceirsten8676 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:45 am

She still has the Bus. They must have traded Chris' small car in for the Durango. I was gonna say it was a rental but it has custom wheels so I think they did the latter.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ceirsten8676
Informer
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:48 am
Has thanked: 26166 times
Been thanked: 939 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby beforehecheats » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:42 am

Sassysea wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.


I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed


Omg Landen doesn't have his own bed? I thought he just slept with mum and dad because he liked to. Why can't Jess like put Landen and Lily in the same room? I mean he's pretty little so it's OK right? Is there even room for his own bed? Poor kiddo
beforehecheats
Amateur
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby sofreakingnotok » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:51 am

beforehecheats wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.


I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed


Omg Landen doesn't have his own bed? I thought he just slept with mum and dad because he liked to. Why can't Jess like put Landen and Lily in the same room? I mean he's pretty little so it's OK right? Is there even room for his own bed? Poor kiddo


He does have a bed, it's in Lilia's room. That bed is a trundle bed. They however let him sleep wherever he wants and don't get him used to sleeping in his bed. Also, apparently Kaden and Kyson like to sleep in one bed so Landen sleeps in their top bunk sometimes? Point is, Landen has a designated bed.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:55 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 787 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby valeryjackson » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:55 am

beforehecheats wrote:
Sassysea wrote:
beforehecheats wrote:How many bedrooms is their house? 3 or 4? We are crowded with the 3 of us in a 2 bedroom and are planning on moving to a 3 bedroom house in the spring. How do they possibly fit 7 kids and 2 adults in there? They look so squished. Their living room and kitchen look the same size as the ones in our apartment. I hope they move to a bigger like 5 bedroom house soon. Those kids are probably so uncomfortable.


I believe 4: parents room lilias room twins room Tommy cadets room. And I doubt they can afford anything better very honestly i don't understand how they afford that place. I think four bedrooms would be fine if they actually gave Landon a damn bed


Omg Landen doesn't have his own bed? I thought he just slept with mum and dad because he liked to. Why can't Jess like put Landen and Lily in the same room? I mean he's pretty little so it's OK right? Is there even room for his own bed? Poor kiddo


Well she said in a video that the twins have a bunk bed and that kyson and kaden sleep together on the bottom bun, while landen sleeps on the top bed
valeryjackson
Amateur
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:15 am
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 162 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby sofreakingnotok » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:58 am

whattheactual wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

There is a difference between stereotyping people by their gender and simply using the correct pronouns.


I think the OP was making a point that Jess is obsessed with making sure everyone knows her new baby is a girl, at all times. Maybe give it a rest with constantly correcting people about the tiniest thing? It's a gossip board. And no, I don't think you're a minion.
sofreakingnotok
Talker
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:55 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 787 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby whattheactual » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:27 am

sofreakingnotok wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Fashionista135 wrote:For some reason I got so irritated listening to Jess try and correct the kids to call Addie 'she' instead of 'he'. I've worked with preschool/kindergarten age kids and its a pretty common thing to mix up gender pronouns, they will catch on without you constantly correcting them.
Plus I though Jess didn't care about gender stereotypes right, so what's the big deal??

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

There is a difference between stereotyping people by their gender and simply using the correct pronouns.


I think the OP was making a point that Jess is obsessed with making sure everyone knows her new baby is a girl, at all times. Maybe give it a rest with constantly correcting people about the tiniest thing? It's a gossip board. And no, I don't think you're a minion.


Idk, i just don't see the problem in correcting them. People have complained before that she didn't correct Lilia on saying something that was wrong, now she does correct the kids and people go crazy.
whattheactual
Amateur
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:46 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 397 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby Captain Smooth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:03 am

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
I wasn't gonna say anything but I thought she looked so high too! Ive never smoked but been around smokers. could definitely see janell smoking but I never thought of jess as a person that would even try it


She's either stoned, reeeaally drunk, or she's been crying a lot. Shortly before she had Addy I clicked on a video where she was still single at home with one month old Landen and her eyes where really red and you could tell she cried a lot before making the videos. I'm not sure which answer I'd like best to explain her red eyes...
Captain Smooth
Talker
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:40 am
Has thanked: 48 times
Been thanked: 596 times

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Postby pinkdiamond_3 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:38 am

Oh god, so Jesss has some sort of secret and is going to announce soon? "Big things happening over here". Any guesses on what it is? Moving maybe?
pinkdiamond_3
Amateur
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 217 times

PreviousNext

Return to GabeandJesss/JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Junebug8+, pinkdiamond_3 and 12 guests